Progress Pics and Workspaces Share the pics of your hard work and workspace

#181 User is offline   Jos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 64919

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:38 PM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 21 April 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:

Sewing has started--just in the nick of time.

Today we got Touka's/Boogiepop's skirt pleated and most of Princess Mononoke's blue dress and white apron done: the dress just needs to be made ragged along the hem and the apron needs to be hemmed. And if I can find time tomorrow, I'll start on cutting the fur. *shudders at the thought of cutting out a decent neckline* Once those three things are finished, I can FINALLY count a cosplay as done; then we can move on to the other two. Tomorrow may also see the start of Boogiepop's belts.

I also finished this cutie: a quick Yachiru Kusajishi plushie to accompany my Ikkaku cosplay.

Posted Image

Also my moccasin-ish boots for Mononoke. Thank goodness it was my first try, since they're supposed to look "rough":

Posted Image

That plushie is so cute haha! Great job, amazing cosplay =3

#182 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

woohoo! Got off of work nice and early today so I decided to start doing some minor crafting:

First steps done for:
- Angewomon Chest plates (Cut, molded and applied first 2 sealing coats for craft foam)
- Hikaru wire ending points (molded from Model Magic)
- Hikaru chest screw (molded from model magic)

I will paint everything on Thursday.

I also finished the Bell Brooch for Sailor Luna. I just need to attach it when it dries.

Crafting really is much easier than sewing sometimes...
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#183 User is offline   Tokoz 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 18712

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:51 AM

The weather started getting decent so late this year, i wasn't able to shake off my winter blahs until recently and I have so much left to do! I'm finally to the "endless sanding" stage on my armor, but I had too much water in my sealing mix and raised the grain on some of my pieces. I wish I had time to go back with the scenery-chewing sandpapers, but I'm probably just going to hit it with the refining ones and file it under "things nobody cares about but me." So aggravating.

Posted Image

#184 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:56 PM

It's done! It's done! The fur cape is finally done! (And cutting out the neck line was a lot easier than I thought it'd be!)

Posted Image
Posted Image

And you know what that means? Princess Mononoke is ENTIRELY FINISHED! :happydance: I mean, we still have to wrestle with Boogiepop, but finishing a cosplay in mid-April is some kind of personal record. .__.
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#185 User is offline   Jos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:17 AM

Grats on finishing Mononoke! Looks awesome Great job! ^_^ I'm almost done with my outfit but still feels like a lot to do! X_X Also got another cosplay going now with only 3 weeks to go! =)

#186 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

View PostJos, on 24 April 2014 - 06:17 AM, said:

Grats on finishing Mononoke! Looks awesome Great job! ^_^/> I'm almost done with my outfit but still feels like a lot to do! X_X Also got another cosplay going now with only 3 weeks to go! =)

Thank you! And you started a new one?! >____> Good luck!

I don't even count the week of ACen anymore. I want my Wednesday and Thursday to be completely stress-free this year. I want to be somewhat lucid when I get to Detroit...
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#187 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:24 PM

that cape looks awesome Kusa-chan!

I envy you being finished. I got more crafting done today but still have much too much to do.

Today was painting day!
Painted the chest plates for Angewomon
Painted the end caps and chest screw for Hikaru

I also started making the antenna headband for Hikaru (hoping mod podge will seal the styrofoam well enough for me to paint it) and, the piece de resistance
I also started on the helmet for Angewomon! (pics tomorrow..phone died and too lazy to charge)
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)

#188 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 24 April 2014 - 10:24 PM, said:

that cape looks awesome Kusa-chan!

I envy you being finished. I got more crafting done today but still have much too much to do.

Today was painting day!
Painted the chest plates for Angewomon
Painted the end caps and chest screw for Hikaru

I also started making the antenna headband for Hikaru (hoping mod podge will seal the styrofoam well enough for me to paint it) and, the piece de resistance
I also started on the helmet for Angewomon! (pics tomorrow..phone died and too lazy to charge)

Don't envy me yet. Yesterday I was trying to start the ankle and wrist belts for Boogiepop, but things went horribly wrong (and a certain "helpful" family member made things worse), so now I have to go back to JoAnn's to see what else I can use to make these blasted things. On the upside, this is the perfect excuse to go on one last shopping trip. Tomorrow should also see the start of Boogiepop's cape and hat.

#189 User is offline   Jos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:16 AM

Yayy! got my EZcooldown vest today! Now I can sew the rest of the bodysuit for Chopper. Makes me look a little big with the vest and ice packs on but oh well tubby choppa! ;D anyway, ACen is coming up! See you all there! ^_^

Posted Image

#190 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 25 April 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

Don't envy me yet. Yesterday I was trying to start the ankle and wrist belts for Boogiepop, but things went horribly wrong (and a certain "helpful" family member made things worse), so now I have to go back to JoAnn's to see what else I can use to make these blasted things. On the upside, this is the perfect excuse to go on one last shopping trip. Tomorrow should also see the start of Boogiepop's cape and hat.

You can do it!
You've been on a roll! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

Also - finally got those shots of my angewomon helmet progress:
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by CrimsonAnime: 26 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

#191 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:33 AM

Sweet helmet, Crimson. :thumbup:

In Boogiepop news, after staring forlornly at my pre-cut pieces of elastic and contemplating much more expensive solutions, I decided to take a risk, buy some Rit Dye and do what I swore I wouldn't do anymore until next year (seriously, this year has made me sick of dyeing). That aside, it was a gamble. Elastic (the kind I got anyway) is part polyester, part rubber, neither of which is supposed to take dye well, and I was worried the hot water would warp/weaken the rubber somewhat.

24 hours later, I have beautiful chocolate-brown elastic pieces that actually look like belts, sewn up into 10 individual 'bracelets' (4 for arms/wrists, 6 for my legs). Tomorrow I'll add on the metal "buckle" detailing, and hopefully more sewing will be done. Yay for taking risks!

#192 User is offline   Rinzle 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 62857

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:12 AM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 28 April 2014 - 01:33 AM, said:

Sweet helmet, Crimson. :thumbup:/>

In Boogiepop news, after staring forlornly at my pre-cut pieces of elastic and contemplating much more expensive solutions, I decided to take a risk, buy some Rit Dye and do what I swore I wouldn't do anymore until next year (seriously, this year has made me sick of dyeing). That aside, it was a gamble. Elastic (the kind I got anyway) is part polyester, part rubber, neither of which is supposed to take dye well, and I was worried the hot water would warp/weaken the rubber somewhat.

24 hours later, I have beautiful chocolate-brown elastic pieces that actually look like belts, sewn up into 10 individual 'bracelets' (4 for arms/wrists, 6 for my legs). Tomorrow I'll add on the metal "buckle" detailing, and hopefully more sewing will be done. Yay for taking risks!

be careful though if they get wet the dye might not hold i would definetly test that out before saying your 100% done with that part :)

I cant even begin to go off the list of things i need to finish in the next couple of weeks. I have my own cosplay and now im doing my sisters and my best friends. Can i cry nao!
ACen 2015 cosplays
Himino- Pretear - Plant~ Friday W/group
Anastasia- once upon a december dress~ Either saturday morning/Sunday
Summoner Yuna- Saturday afternoon/masquerade

Past Cons
ACen 2014-Otakon 2013-Anime Midwest 2013-ACen 2013-Anime Milwaukee 2013-ACen 2011- No Brand Con 2008-
Past cosplays
Neo Queen Serenity V.1 & V.2-Usagi Tsukino School uniform-Yuna FFX-Princess Serenity-

#193 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:20 AM

View PostRinzle, on 28 April 2014 - 02:12 AM, said:

be careful though if they get wet the dye might not hold i would definetly test that out before saying your 100% done with that part :)/>

I cant even begin to go off the list of things i need to finish in the next couple of weeks. I have my own cosplay and now im doing my sisters and my best friends. Can i cry nao!

On top of using a little fixative trick (dye held through multiple rinses, blotting, and drying), I also wore them last night to make sure the elastic hadn't been compromised. Of course, I admit I really pulled this out of my butt, so I won't ask for miracles...just for all this elastic to last through ACen weekend. >____>

#194 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

since I actually GOT progress pics, I NEED TO POST THEM!!
the pictures below are for my headpiece for my Midna cosplay. It was a VERY long process and it was my first time making a prop of any kind. So after sweat, backaches, lots of xacto knife cuts, a gallon of hot glue, and scarce amounts of paint, it is finished.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

Giratina

#195 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:53 AM

So much epicness!

@kusa-chan - Congrats on taking risks! I did the same for my Luna petticoat since it's 100% polyester...dyed for total....2 hours maybe and 3 boxes but i got a nice purple.

@Rinzle - O.O you're just starting one now?!?! yes...yes you can cry!

@Fantasia - HOLY!!! THAT IS WICKED AWESOME!!!!! CONGRATS!

i took the morning to finish Angewomon's helmet. actually pretty damn proud of this! need to touch up some spots with paint but yeah...woo!
Posted Image

This post has been edited by CrimsonAnime: 28 April 2014 - 11:53 AM

#196 User is offline   Rinzle 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 62857

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:57 AM

i have alot of work to do in the next 2 weeks. I do have alot of progress photos but do not want to spam you all with them so here is my work list for the next 2 weeks.

Neo Queen Serenity

Staff
-Patch lumps
-Finish sanding and painting
-Add rhinestones

Dress
-Rehem
-Finish Beadwork on bodice
-Tak down chiffon on sides to underskirt
-Sew boning on to hoopskirt
-Swirly arm bands

Wig
-Sew other long tail
-reposition current pigtails
-Stub
-hollow out styrofoam balls
-wrap balls in wig hair
-attach to wig
-attach long tails to wig
-create and paint crown
Print reference photos and inprogress photos for masquerade department

Usagi Tsukino (middle School) for my sister

Skirt
-Sew on zipper
-Even out hem

Shirt
-Sew new puff sleeves
-sew arm bands
-sew on white bias tape to bands
-attach to t-shirt
-sew collar
-sew on white bias tape to collar
-attach collar

(have done by end of this week 5/2)

Gunner Yuna for Best Friend

-cut out and create hood
-sew ribbed fabric to top
-sew pink lace to pink fabric
-sew the pink to the top
-sew hood to top with string thingy

Skirt
-cut out three pieces of white cotton
-dip dye for gradient
-"scallop" edges of each layer and hem
-sew pieces together

any small work best friend doesnt complete will help her with

Have done by end of next week 5/9
ACen 2015 cosplays
Himino- Pretear - Plant~ Friday W/group
Anastasia- once upon a december dress~ Either saturday morning/Sunday
Summoner Yuna- Saturday afternoon/masquerade

Past Cons
ACen 2014-Otakon 2013-Anime Midwest 2013-ACen 2013-Anime Milwaukee 2013-ACen 2011- No Brand Con 2008-
Past cosplays
Neo Queen Serenity V.1 & V.2-Usagi Tsukino School uniform-Yuna FFX-Princess Serenity-

#197 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

I FINISHED ONE!!!!!!
PIC TO PROVE IT!
Posted Image

@ Rinzle - Good god....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

#198 User is offline   Yandere Emi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61049

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

Slightly old progress pic, but no good picture from today. XD

Posted Image

@CrimsonAnime - You look so good!!! I hope I see you in person there so I can take a picture because you look so adorable! >3<
My Cosplay Blog (with Cellomanlove)

ACen 2014: Shindou Ai (Kyoukai no Kanata/Beyond the Boundary - Idol ver.), Irisviel von Einzbern (Fate/zero - coat version), Jakuzure Nonon (Kill la Kill)

ACen 2013: Hibari (Double H) & Caster/Extra
ACen 2012 : Kaname Madoka & Irisviel von Einzbern

#199 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:25 AM

YAY CRIMSON! :clap: That giant bell on the bow is so cute! Does it really ring? And I love both of yours, Yandere! *spies cute cat in first pic*

Meanwhile, in Kusanagiland...I'm praying Boogiepop gets finished on time. The cape is cut out; it just needs to be sewn. And I'm waiting for the sailor-type shirt so I can paint the white lines on it. Then there's Boogiepop's hat/socks/lipstick, Fem Ikkaku's top, and I can spend the last week running around freaking out about packing. This will also be the first year I finished on time. Yay! *knocks on wood*

#200 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:02 PM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 03 May 2014 - 01:25 AM, said:

YAY CRIMSON! :clap:/> That giant bell on the bow is so cute! Does it really ring? And I love both of yours, Yandere! *spies cute cat in first pic*

Meanwhile, in Kusanagiland...I'm praying Boogiepop gets finished on time. The cape is cut out; it just needs to be sewn. And I'm waiting for the sailor-type shirt so I can paint the white lines on it. Then there's Boogiepop's hat/socks/lipstick, Fem Ikkaku's top, and I can spend the last week running around freaking out about packing. This will also be the first year I finished on time. Yay! *knocks on wood*

kekekek. Cosplay magic - It's actually a giant styrofoam ball painted with the bell design. kekekekeke. I could never find a giant bell that design so I decided to make a fake one. kekekekeke.

#201 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:42 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 03 May 2014 - 10:02 PM, said:

kekekek. Cosplay magic - It's actually a giant styrofoam ball painted with the bell design. kekekekeke. I could never find a giant bell that design so I decided to make a fake one. kekekekeke.

Kekekeke. That and I guess you'd constantly be giving away your position. "Where's Crimson?" *jingle jingle!* "There she is!" Points for ingenuity, though. :thumbup:

As for me, though it still needs to be hemmed and the snaps/collar closure attached (which will all be done tomorrow anyhoo), guess what's practically finished? My Boogiepop cape!!

Posted Image

The part I love most is the feel of the fabric and the "mysteriousness" of it. *snuggles* I won't attach all the buttons and doo-dads to it until I get to the con, though, so both the buttons and cape can survive the trip in the luggage. Meanwhile, tomorrow will also see the start of Boogiepop's so-called "top hat" and (hopefully) a quick run to the Salvation Army so that I can get two T-shirts that'll allow us to finish the last two items: Fem Ikkaku's robe and Boogiepop's/Touka's sailor uniform shirt.

#202 User is offline   Wingypoo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 62448

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

Wow so much wonderful stuff being made. lawdy.
Got this new toy back in november and haven't used it as much as i honestly should be using it. I was using my mother in law's singer that she had from walmart and it was just the low end model. It needs to have a tune up done/cleaned up and all that stuff. It wasnt running as well because of that but i also needed a machine that gave me better options. I hated 3 step button holes. Never turned out no matter how many times i played around with the machine so now i have this baby. My friend and i had done a run to Hancock and this happened. She just blurted out "Do you want a sewing machine?" and bam. It happened. ; ; Feel so fortunate... I've also helped her out alot with watching her kid alot as well so i'm sure that's why.
Posted Image
Posted Image
And working on Wander from Shadow of the colossus. It was always a cosplay i wanted to do but just never got around to it. I've played through the game multiple times and it had been so long...I started watching Game grumps playing through it and it rekindled my desire to make it. So far it's coming along great! I used a stencil made out of foam and posterboard, X acto knifed everything out, and just had to make sure it was in the right spot each time. Otherwise that was pretty easy. The tunic is going to take a bit. Alot more details on it than i previously realized (or could see for that matter...) Feel free to let me know how it all looks!
Kitsune Kon Head of Guest relations
Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be. ~ Yunalesca FFX

#203 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:51 AM

/\
WOW ! Double amazed!

1-you have a computerized sewing machine! Jealous! When I grt more creative with my creating I really want one of those! You've gotta play with it and tell me how it works! .
2- the detail on that Tunic is awesome! Haven't been too involved in SOC to know what all is involved in that but the detail is still really sharp.

Keep it up!

On my front I got more completed yesterday. I complied them all into one photo so as not to overwhelm folks....still a pretty giant pic though. Sorry
So happy! Hikaru is completed and Angewomon is nearing completion!

Posted Image

This post has been edited by CrimsonAnime: 06 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

#204 User is offline   Wingypoo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 62448

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 06 May 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

/\
WOW ! Double amazed!

1-you have a computerized sewing machine! Jealous! When I grt more creative with my creating I really want one of those! You've gotta play with it and tell me how it works! .
2- the detail on that Tunic is awesome! Haven't been too involved in SOC to know what all is involved in that but the detail is still really sharp.

Keep it up!

On my front I got more completed yesterday. I complied them all into one photo so as not to overwhelm folks....still a pretty giant pic though. Sorry
So happy! Hikaru is completed and Angewomon is nearing completion!

Posted Image

Looking great and tyvm!
I've tested some of the stitches and one step buttonholes are amazing. I feel like im getting burnt out on making perfect straight edges lol. I want to finish a majority of this cosplay over the summer but i'll see how things go. I suffer from TMJ (Tempomandibular joint disease) so if i get too stressed/tense up my muscles in my jaw get sore. I need to stray from crunchy and chewy foods. My joint itself is fine but my muscles themselves are overworked and can make it difficult for me to focus on making something especially if im having headaches/flare ups. It blows. :/ I feel so super slow at making a costume.
Kitsune Kon Head of Guest relations
Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be. ~ Yunalesca FFX

#205 User is offline   Jos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:59 AM

Chopper's Tank Top
Posted Image

#206 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:48 PM

Today I went on (WHAT I REALLY REALLY HOPE WILL BE) the last cosplay-related shopping trip. I got a nice purple lipstick from Walgreen's, but most important was the stop at Salvation Army for two white shirts, the second of which was a god-sent find in the men's section. (Also shopped for a Mom's Day present, shhhh.)

Sewing-wise, Boogiepop's cape has been completely hemmed; at this point it only needs five tiny silver buttons attached to the hem and the collar strap. And then I stuffed and finished Boogiepop's hat, which I machine-sewed all by myself! *dances while advanced sewers look at her in bewilderment*

Two pics to share; the second is of the ankle/wrist belts for Boogiepop that I forgot to share the first time around:

Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by KusanagiRobin: 07 May 2014 - 10:49 PM

#207 User is offline   Vineshia 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 63360

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:30 AM

I got my usopp noses in yesterday and attached one to the mask the other is for mask less days....I stopped thinking now I'm done awesome....then I realized I had for gotten usopp s man purse. Got get this done by Tuesday yikes. Posted Image
ACen 2015 - Let's Get Ready!

One Piece Shoots Me- Sugar (15%)
One Piece Shoots Husband - Dressrosa Usopp (10%)

ACen 2014 Pictures Here!
Thanks to Joruri-chan for my Avatar :)

#208 User is offline   Tokoz 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 18712

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

Well, it's back to wearability. It's all fiddly bits, painting, feather steaming, and fittings now. I wish I had time to attempt to raise the skirt a few more inches...

Posted Image

#209 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

Currently waiting for a second coat of fabric paint to dry; I'm painting the first set of collar/cuff stripes on Boogiepop's/Touka's uniform shirt. After I flip it over and do the other side, that'll be done, and with the minor exception of socks, Boogiepop will be done as well.

On Thursday I put the last bits on the Boogiepop cloak and finished the red ascot for her too, but now I can't frickin' find the ascot! (But chalk that up to non-ACen related stress; hopefully it'll pop up soon.) Yesterday finally saw UPS pick up my friend's and my props for our Bleach cosplays, and at this point the ONLY things left to do cosplay-wise are doing a slight alteration to my hakama pants and possibly Fem Ikkaku's robe. Due to recent circumstances, though, I might have to go with Plan B: sacrifice another existing black robe and just save the black fabric for next year.

#210 User is offline   Jos 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:05 PM

All I have to do is fix up the shorts a little bit cuz I made them a little too long, have to practice walking in it too. x_x.. I feel like I did okay for my first cosplay =3

Posted Image
Posted Image

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users