• You cannot reply to this topic

Progress Pics and Workspaces Share the pics of your hard work and workspace

#1 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

Long ago, when I first started attending ACen, there was a thread that was dedicated to workspace pics and it was so awesome to see! Some people were spread all over their house while others were fortunate enough to have full rooms dedicated to their efforts! I loved seeing the images and being able to get a behind the scenes look at the awesome cosplayers on this forum. So I wanted to bring it back!

And of course, what is an ACen year without progress pics? A great way to share your skills of creativity and get ideas from others!

So Share your spaces and work! It'll be fun!
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#2 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

I'll post my progress pics later on (I have to get some off my phone) but I don't have much of a work space. I just sort of set up shop wherever. I WISH I had a work space, though.Where are YOUR progress pics? Posted Image

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#3 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

My progress pics are not as numerous as I would like. I was halted from a lot of progress by little things so I was only able to get one thing done.
But here it is. The gems for Raven's belt, cloak pin and hands: http://i303.photobuc...290591191_n.jpg
And this is my workspace: http://i303.photobuc...063467508_n.jpg
It's clean right now because I haven't started sewing yet but soon it will be a pile of fabric, pattern pieces and needles.....
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)

#4 User is offline   Wingypoo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62448

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

This is sort of a combo i guess lol
SH2 nurse mask full head coverage Progress pics: SH nurse mask front
SH nurse mask back/side
I finished painting this a while back. I think when i took these pics i wasnt done painting it. My roomate helped apply plaster strips to get the base mold of my face and then we put it on the back of my head. I was going off of the whole "You have your head on backwards" aspect since james felt that the nurses weren't doing their job. Also had read that the nurse's heads were actually on backwards but i've also read otherwise so w/e. Just gonna go with it now. Not sure if i'll have this mask at ACen. The only thing i need to do is add the hat. I've seen so many nurses use gauze and/or latex which is fine but i wanted to remove it. I also tried to hide the eyes since you can almost always see where the eyes are. Just a personal pet peeve of mine.

Work station/progress photo: Work station

x.x The sewing machine was sitting on the ground lol. It's my mother in law's singer. My father in law bought it for her so she could hem up pants but that hardly ever happened. Now they just give em to me to hem up and i do it oh so gladly. I've done about 4-5 pairs of pants for her but i've had the machine like 3 years XD. In any case, i only have a card table as a work space. Husband and i are moving out around june (we live with a roomate). We're hoping to get a two bedroom for ourselves so we can more workspace/band stuff (husband plays in a band lol).
Masks (all made of plaster strips) from left to right in that photo are as follows: a SH2 nurse full head mask (covers my whole head.), A commissioned nurse mask i made for a girl in washington state, a plague doctor mask, and my very first SH2 nurse mask (not a full mask, doesnt cover the back of my head.)
Sorry if i've overdone it on this xD lol I havent really done a whole lot of late. when i made Lulu from FFX that just took alot out of me. I'm just kinda burned out xD need a little break on things.
Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be. ~ Yunalesca FFX

#5 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Your masks look great! I wish I could make something that awesome!
I love how creepy it looks - which is of course the draw to Silent Hill nurses!

I hope you and your hubby get that 2 bedroom place. I know how it feel to only have a small place to work at. You really learn how to stack things effectively. Lol

#6 User is offline   Tokoz 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 18712

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

I just finished dyeing the silk for my Kaguya (bunny/bamboo girl from the Okami videogame) cosplay. They're all on the back of my couch until I have time to set up my steamer for mass production. http://ic.pics.livej...79_original.jpg

and by "steamer" I mean "piece of aluminium duct pipe stuck in a thrift-store soup pot on a hot plate, edged in aluminium foil and cheap tape" http://ic.pics.livej...84_original.jpg

I don't have pictures of my workspace, mostly because it's a disaster, and it's my entire apartment. >_>;

#7 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostTokoz, on 13 March 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

I just finished dyeing the silk for my Kaguya (bunny/bamboo girl from the Okami videogame) cosplay. They're all on the back of my couch until I have time to set up my steamer for mass production. http://ic.pics.livej...79_original.jpg

and by "steamer" I mean "piece of aluminium duct pipe stuck in a thrift-store soup pot on a hot plate, edged in aluminium foil and cheap tape" http://ic.pics.livej...84_original.jpg

I don't have pictures of my workspace, mostly because it's a disaster, and it's my entire apartment. >_>;

You are awesome and so creative! The dye looks great; vibrant and very professional. And the makeshift steamer is genius! Seems dangerous. But genius!

#8 User is offline   Wingypoo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 62448

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:22 AM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 12 March 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

Your masks look great! I wish I could make something that awesome!
I love how creepy it looks - which is of course the draw to Silent Hill nurses!

I hope you and your hubby get that 2 bedroom place. I know how it feel to only have a small place to work at. You really learn how to stack things effectively. Lol

Ty! x.x They're fun to make but i always hit this point where i'm like "Eh, it looks like crap". It's always right when i start adding more strips after the base is done so i really have to push myself to continue. Honestly though, i would -love- to make these all the time (even though i do hit that "crappy" stage, i know i get over it).
And thanks! i hope we get a larger space too. I feel like i can finally organize the extra fabric i have instead of shoving it into a bag and putting it underneath an end table ; ; lol. I feel so cluttered and my OCD for cleanliness kicks in overdrive if i think about it too much. I saw your space as well so i totally feel ya ; ; <3
Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be. ~ Yunalesca FFX

#9 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

Finally got to get outside and the first coating of spray painting for Raven's gems. Some came out perfect others, not so much. (The spray paint it eating away the styrofoam in some cases O.O )

So I will have to remake some, but luckily I bought extra just in case so I don't mind.

Here is what the first coating looks like. Still want to do other coats for the ones that came out good. Give them more of a sheen.

Spoiler

The color is supposed to be red but my camera flash wasn't working cuz the phone was dying so the desk light gave it an orange glow.

#10 User is offline   Darko 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 18698

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

I come from the ashes

time to post some pics

Artorias of the abyss-Dark souls

Finished gauntlet forearm piece.- sintra and rivets.

http://fc08.devianta...arx-d5w4xli.jpg

Greatsword of artorias W.I.P -wood/ DAS clay, and JB weld epoxy,
Some washers are epoxyed on so the 95pnd pull magnet will have it adhere to my back when I dont have it out

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2m5e5xf.jpg

Helmet- Sintra- paperclay- DAS clay

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2mg6psz.jpg

Some of the chainmail im working on, cut some PVC pipe on a bandsaw

http://oi48.tinypic.com/343kqib.jpg

Modeled shin guard in 3dmax and ported it to pep for a mock up

http://oi50.tinypic.com/n3q0av.jpg
Acen2014 - Creator Viktor - League of Legends
ACen 2013- Artorias the abysswalker -Darksouls
Apocalypse year ACen 2012-DEADMAU5 RAINBOSS- CustomLED Helmet

Questions about props?Email me . Details on my profile

#11 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostDarko, on 14 March 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

I come from the ashes

time to post some pics

Artorias of the abyss-Dark souls

Finished gauntlet forearm piece.- sintra and rivets.

http://fc08.devianta...arx-d5w4xli.jpg

Greatsword of artorias W.I.P -wood/ DAS clay, and JB weld epoxy,
Some washers are epoxyed on so the 95pnd pull magnet will have it adhere to my back when I dont have it out

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2m5e5xf.jpg

Helmet- Sintra- paperclay- DAS clay

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2mg6psz.jpg

Some of the chainmail im working on, cut some PVC pipe on a bandsaw

http://oi48.tinypic.com/343kqib.jpg

Modeled shin guard in 3dmax and ported it to pep for a mock up

http://oi50.tinypic.com/n3q0av.jpg

absolutely amazing! I feel like I could really try to attack you with a sword and you won't get cut! I love Cosplayer skills man!

#12 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:36 AM

Yay! I love progress pic threads, and I've been getting down and dirty since January!

--I don't have much for Byakuya; all he needs is some touching up. However, I am completely remaking his Senbonzakura. In the meantime:

*This is the Ambassador Seaweed plushie I sewed for him. My first plushie, too! :0: I'm also making Kon for my friend, who'll be returning as Rukia.

*These are the waraji sandals I made last year, which I have to get around to fixing.

--Nel Tu, on the other hand...hoo boy. And sewing hasn't even started yet.

*Gamuza (sheathed version): 1, 2, 3 (on the right), 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

*Ram's skull helmet: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

*What will eventually become her Espada sandals.

--And then Sakura Kinomoto...

*Plushie Kero-chan: 1, 2, 3

*Sealing Wand progress (it's actually done now; I just haven't put final pics up yet): 1 (this time on the left), 2 (everything except the rectangle), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

And finally...THIS was my workspace (the north half of my upstairs loft room) at its messiest, when I was cutting up the styrofoam pieces. The green floral foam I used for Nel's horns in particular was a glittery, dusty nightmare.
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#13 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

P.S.: +20 respect points for coming as Raven, Crimson. Favorite Teen Titan EVAR.
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#14 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

-GLOMP!- KIM!!!!!! HI!!!!!!!!!!!
Misssssssss yoooooouuuu!!!!!

Anywho! you have been doing a lot! Good job for not procrastinating this year. Lmao. Unlike me...who has been..terribly so....
ANYWAY! I look forward to seeing your Nel cosplay come together! I was planning on doing her this year but decided to just go for 2 cosplays so that I didn't over tax myself.

Yay for points! -dances- I love Raven too! And Starfire! They are such a fun pair of friends! I look forward to walking around like her ^_^

And on that note - Sometime next week I am going fabric shopping again! I managed to find an unused 6 yards for Raven's cloak. Still need to get one more yard and then another bit for the lining and the fabric for Pocahontas. Then....the REAL work begins. DUN DUN DUN!

#15 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

*is bowled over by the glomp* lol. How's it been, Mel?! Can't wait to see you! And the ONE year you're not cosplaying Bleach, I'm running my first photoshoot! :P

OT: I even pre-regged early (December), which is a first! The funny thing is, I'm so very tempted to procrastinate. :o Usually I'm running around, getting everything done weeks before, but when it comes to ACen/cosplay, I get antsy when I don't have any projects to work on, and it's like, "What if I finish early? What am I gonna DO for the last two weeks before May 17?!"

The other thing is, we're trying to get a group going, and I'm the go-to gal for props. Our Soi Fon just dropped out (crosses 'Suzumebachi' off my list of projects), and I haven't heard from the others too much. One might come as Rangiku Matsumoto (in which case I need to make a Squad 10 badge), and another can't afford his original plan to be Zommari, but I was thinking of making a detachable soul chain for him so he can be a Plus.

#16 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

I am actually sad not to be doing Bleach this year...I keep thinking I should bring back Yoruichi Shinigami version. She's super comfy to wear...*contemplation*

ANYWHO! See we switched places! The only thing I did on time was Pre-reg. Everything else is just NOW getting done. As in, I am going for Fabric this Friday and only just started my prop building and don't even have the wigs and other online items ordered...shame shame shame. Lol.

Congrats on the group! I'm always too scared to be part of one since I know I have a tendency to be super late on projects and change my mind at the last minute. T_T but I hope yours goes well! It will be awesome to see! Are you making your debut at the bleach shoot? And.....which day? (btw i posted in the bleach thread)

#17 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

Meh, I wouldn't call it a group so much as a loose coalition of friends. I'm not even sure our Matsumoto is gonna make it at this point, in which case it'll be just me, Rukia, our plushies (Kon and Seaweed) and a random Plus soul if I ever get around to making the chain. >__> Things'll be clearer come April 2.

Strangely enough, I'm most excited for Sakura, namely because her Sealing Wand's the most complex prop I've made since Tima's radio. (I even put an LED light in it! :rolleyes: )

#18 User is offline   rinniheart 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59538

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

Here are my progress pictures. Regina and Glinda are done. Sabrina needs the sleeves sewn, a collar, and basic alterations. Rue... I don't even know yet lol progress
ACen 2014: Friday: all day; saturday/sunday- up in the air of whether I will attend
costumes: Rue: leotard (Princess Tutu),Evil Queen Regina (Once Upon A Time episode 1x07)- *maybe*, Karen (Harvest Moon 64)

#19 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 18 March 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

Meh, I wouldn't call it a group so much as a loose coalition of friends. I'm not even sure our Matsumoto is gonna make it at this point, in which case it'll be just me, Rukia, our plushies (Kon and Seaweed) and a random Plus soul if I ever get around to making the chain. >__> Things'll be clearer come April 2.Strangely enough, I'm most excited for Sakura, namely because her Sealing Wand's the most complex prop I've made since Tima's radio. (I even put an LED light in it! :rolleyes:/> )

Lol. Still it should be fun! I also look forward to seeing your Cardcaptors Cosplay! I think I missed you last time as Sakura but I was really eager to see it!

View Postrinniheart, on 18 March 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

Here are my progress pictures. Regina and Glinda are done. Sabrina needs the sleeves sewn, a collar, and basic alterations. Rue... I don't even know yet lol progress

Looks great! I know how you feel with not having any idea where you are on one. Lol. But keep up the great work!
(this reply would be WAY less generic if I knew who those charries were. >.< Sowwy)

#20 User is offline   Darko 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 18698

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

hit a buncha snags but it all worked out

Finished my shin guards. and used spackle to give it a rough feel and tried to seal it with fixative but i still wasnt happy with its durability so i plastidiped my helmet and my shins and redid the paint job on em both
http://xsinstarx.dev...W-I-P-360332977 - Helm pretty much finished for the most part

http://xsinstarx.dev...plete-360333219 - Shins are done

swords comin along

http://xsinstarx.dev...-prog-360333440 things a pain in the butt its so big lolol
Acen2014 - Creator Viktor - League of Legends
ACen 2013- Artorias the abysswalker -Darksouls
Apocalypse year ACen 2012-DEADMAU5 RAINBOSS- CustomLED Helmet

Questions about props?Email me . Details on my profile

#21 User is offline   rinniheart 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59538

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 18 March 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

Looks great! I know how you feel with not having any idea where you are on one. Lol. But keep up the great work!
(this reply would be WAY less generic if I knew who those charries were. >.< Sowwy)

well here are reference photos lol- reference I'm going with media/old school this year. If I can find a blazer with the white on it before the con I will switch it out.

This post has been edited by rinniheart: 19 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

ACen 2014: Friday: all day; saturday/sunday- up in the air of whether I will attend
costumes: Rue: leotard (Princess Tutu),Evil Queen Regina (Once Upon A Time episode 1x07)- *maybe*, Karen (Harvest Moon 64)

#22 User is offline   Shei Valentine 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10621

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

Only progress pic I have is the mockup for the front Aperture logo on GLaDOS's dress: https://sphotos-b.xx...527308429_n.jpg
ACen 2014! I'm back, baby!
*New(at least for ACen!) GLaDOS (Portal 2) Enma Ai (Hell Girl Mitsugane)
*Returning, but new and improved* Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GIG)

#23 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

View Postrinniheart, on 19 March 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

well here are reference photos lol- reference I'm going with media/old school this year. If I can find a blazer with the white on it before the con I will switch it out.

THanks! I feel like I recognize the red outfit but based on the name in your sig, not so much. I think I got her confused with the Psychic Pokemon master from Pokemon. Also - LOVE that you are doing Glinda! I am so mad at myself that I didn't recognize THAT Glinda! you look great!

View PostShei Valentine, on 20 March 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

Only progress pic I have is the mockup for the front Aperture logo on GLaDOS's dress: https://sphotos-b.xx...527308429_n.jpg

Nice! Very very well done! It doesn't look easy to get those in the perfect shape. Did you use a stencil or just eyeball it?

#24 User is offline   Shei Valentine 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10621

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:47 AM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 20 March 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

Nice! Very very well done! It doesn't look easy to get those in the perfect shape. Did you use a stencil or just eyeball it?

I made a stencil, lol. I just hope it looks just as good when I make the real thing on the dress itself!
ACen 2014! I'm back, baby!
*New(at least for ACen!) GLaDOS (Portal 2) Enma Ai (Hell Girl Mitsugane)
*Returning, but new and improved* Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GIG)

#25 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

View PostShei Valentine, on 21 March 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

I made a stencil, lol. I just hope it looks just as good when I make the real thing on the dress itself!

I think it will come out great! Can't wait to see more pics as you progress~!

#26 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

The old saying for March should be reversed in terms of cosplay: I went in calm and composed like a lamb, and now I'm tearing around my workspace like a lion. BUT...I finally got my other two main projects completed (the first two were Nel Tu's Gamuza and that ram's skull)...

-Senbonzakura's resin blade before it was mounted

-Senbonzakura in all its low-budget glory. (Excluding the casting resin, which was left over from last year's adventures, the most expensive thing about this was the baking clay for the hand guard/kashira/habaki.)

-Sealing Wand full shot

-Sealing Wand close up

-And because Facebook's a butt, I take you to my Flickr for this.

-Also, the beginnings of my Rukia's Kon plushie. (And now my whole family's asking for 'dolls'... -_- )

#27 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 23 March 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

The old saying for March should be reversed in terms of cosplay: I went in calm and composed like a lamb, and now I'm tearing around my workspace like a lion. BUT...I finally got my other two main projects completed (the first two were Nel Tu's Gamuza and that ram's skull)...

-Senbonzakura's resin blade before it was mounted

-Senbonzakura in all its low-budget glory. (Excluding the casting resin, which was left over from last year's adventures, the most expensive thing about this was the baking clay for the hand guard/kashira/habaki.)

-Sealing Wand full shot

-Sealing Wand close up

-And because Facebook's a butt, I take you to my Flickr for this.

-Also, the beginnings of my Rukia's Kon plushie. (And now my whole family's asking for 'dolls'... -_-/> )

I love the flashing light for Sakura's Sealing Wand! So coooool! How did you do that?!
And...can I has a doll?

#28 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 24 March 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

I love the flashing light for Sakura's Sealing Wand! So coooool! How did you do that?!
And...can I has a doll?

The light was actually a stroke of luck. :lol: I'd already bought a little flashing light way back in January (a small star with a sticky back), but when I had a better idea of how I wanted to construct the wand, the star idea was out, since it required twisting and pushing the star itself. Then when I went to Hobby Lobby in February, I saw they were getting rid of Valentine's Day stock, including these plastic heart rings for 50 cents.

So I bought one and chopped off the plastic heart cover. The bottom of the ring was matte red with a button, so all I had to do with that was cut away the finger support. Then before I Claycrete'd the wand head, I cut out a hole at the top and set the ring in place using Gorilla Glue. After that it was just making sure I didn't accidentally bury the button in Claycrete. And I would've spray-painted the button gold, but I decided against it because I was worried it'd stiffen the button and so I could quickly find the button in case I'm caught in a photo op. (And it complements the red jewel pieces, so it's not as conspicuous as I thought.)

And I hope I get better at plushies so I can eventually move on to humans and such; they make great cuddly props. :0:

#29 User is offline   Bloody Rose 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 34389

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:20 AM

I wish I had more progress to show but I'm quite the procrstinator, but hopefully I'll have more done by the end of the week cuz it's my spring break!

But anyways, here's my keyblade progress for Kairi, it's kinda sorta almost done...yay!
ACen 2014
Aerith Final Fantasy~90%
San Mononoke Hime~95%

#30 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

View PostBloody Rose, on 26 March 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

I wish I had more progress to show but I'm quite the procrstinator, but hopefully I'll have more done by the end of the week cuz it's my spring break!

But anyways, here's my keyblade progress for Kairi, it's kinda sorta almost done...yay!

I love how you did the gradient paint on the staff.

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users