• This topic is locked

Looking for 2 Roommates Staying at Intercontinental O'Hare

#1 User is offline   Amikyo 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63057

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

ALL SPOTS CURRENTLY RESERVED!!!

We have a room at the Intercontinental O'Hare, 10 minutes walk from the Hyatt according to Google maps, and less according to a friend who attended previously. We had two of our roommates drop out, so we need 2 people to take their place.

Everyone staying in the room is under 20, so we'd prefer people around the same age. It is a mixed-gender room. You may need to sleep on the floor.

No one in the room smokes, drinks, or does anything illegal, and we would like to keep in like that.

We are planning on staying late at the raves, so be aware that people may be entering/exiting late at night.

That being said, we are pretty cool people (at least, I like to think so!) and are pretty chill, so as long as you aren't doing anything illegal, we'll probably be cool with whatever. Cosplayers welcome, we all cosplay and will have a multitude of props and costmes that we'll probably lock up in the closet for peace of mind.

It'd be really awesome if we got two roommates that were coming together and could share a room key, as there are never enough to go around.

Price is extremely reasonable for the weekend, we are looking in the $60 range for the entire weekend. Since we have had people drop out, we will want roommates to pre-pay, probably through paypal as soon as I figure out how. This is to protect us from getting screwed by no-shows and drop-outs. If you are interested, please post here and/or email me at fabiogirl49 AT hotmail.com.

If theres anything I forgot, feel free to ask questions!

This post has been edited by Amikyo: 19 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

#2 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

Very interested in this...would be especially convenient if I end up becoming a volunteer~
And I so do want to go to the raves. I will think about this.

I am gonna be 18 by the time ACen comes around, so no worries there. And I am a non-smoker, and it's good that there will be no smoking seeing I have asthma.
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

Giratina

#3 User is offline   Amikyo 

• Pip

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

View PostFantasia, on 11 March 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Very interested in this...would be especially convenient if I end up becoming a volunteer~

I am gonna be 18 by the time ACen comes around, so no worries there. And I am a non-smoker, and it's good that there will be no smoking seeing I have asthma.

Awesome! I will be in touch with you as we figure more things out. If possible, could you either email me/give me your email so I can contact you more directly as we get more information?

#4 User is offline   Night E 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62084

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

Is there still room available? I am a 25y female attending solo.

#5 User is offline   Amikyo 

• Pip

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostNight E, on 17 March 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

Is there still room available? I am a 25y female attending solo.

Yes, we still have room! Since the last poster hasn't gotten back to me, I am not reserving her a room, so both spots still open.

BTW, epic avi.

#6 User is offline   Lica~chan 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61944

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Hi just wondering if there's still room for two women. Both my friend and I are 21+ girls and are in desperate need of a room. Thanks.
~May the Shadows watch you while you sleep~

#7 User is offline   Amikyo 

• Pip

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

View PostLica~chan, on 18 March 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Hi just wondering if there's still room for two women. Both my friend and I are 21+ girls and are in desperate need of a room. Thanks.

Yes, both are still open and we would love to have you! If you'd like to email me at fabiogirl49 AT hotmail.com, I can give you more information and we can make sure everything will work out, and I will reserve your spots!

#8 User is offline   Amikyo 

• Pip

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostFantasia, on 11 March 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

FYI, since I did not hear from you, I have reserved both spots for Lica~chan. Sorry!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users