Anime Central Forums: SEEKING AWESOME ROOMIES! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SEEKING AWESOME ROOMIES! I NEED @ ROOMATES!

#1 User is offline   Saka12 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 63160

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Well hey there?! My friend and I are looking for two roomies to split room costs with us!! we're staying at the Embassy suites which is literally right across the street!!!! BUT we have rule! 1). please don't smoke or drink in the rooms! :(/>
2). Females wanted! my friend and i are both females and we are age 20-21
3). we want roommates who rave!! Cause me and my friend love to party down
4) . Be fun and cool! we love cool people lets be friends kay??
5). please please please don't bring anymore friends into the room, if something goes missing we don't want to search around for decades trying to figure out who it was!6). DON'T STEAL! LOL
OK in done with rules!!! well, reply with a number or on this post!! with 4 for it it will be 97.18! not bad! =D

This post has been edited by Saka12: 10 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

#2 User is offline   DRCEQ 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63284

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

Greetings! I happen to be looking for a room after a hideous mishap occurred where I applied for a hotel room through the links on ACen's own website, and somehow ended up being booked at the Hilton O'Hare, half an hour away...

So far it's just two people in the room, you and your friend?

Myself and two of my friends are looking for a room. Age 28, 27, and 24. Two males, one female. None of us smoke or drink (I enforce this policy in my own rooms myself.)

Two of us like to rave and have fun (and our third friend likes to have fun in his own way, but nothing weird or awkward). Heck, just wait till you see what I have planned to wear at night. It will blow your mind!

I've been hosting rooms at anime conventions for years now, and I've learned that it doesn't hurt to pack the room in with more people to drive the costs down, so it would help if you take in three people instead of just two. That said, I completely understand about being concerned over possessions and such. I assure you that we make sure that everyone has whatever belongs to them when they check out.

That said, I have no problems with sleeping on the floor. Even in my own rooms, I do so anyway.

As an added incentive for payment, I have a pre-paid $100 credit card that I've been saving specifically for just this type of situation. If you factor that into the costs, it'll reduce the amount everyone has to pay altogether. It is yours if you say yes, + whatever we owe afterward.

https://www.facebook.com/ross.cunha Here's my facebook page if you want to get in touch that way. Otherwise, private messages work.

This post has been edited by DRCEQ: 10 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

#3 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

I do not need a room to stay in, but I might need a room to pack in some stuff, because i will be changing during the days. It's not absolute yet, but I might just need something like this.
ACen COSPLAYS 2014:

Imp Midna LoZ Twilight Princess
Crona
Mirai Kuriyama

#4 User is offline   Saka12 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

Well sounds great but we wanted only females..

also u wouldnt have to sleep on the floor the room.has a couch that pulls out into a bed

#5 User is offline   DRCEQ 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63284

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:50 PM

I'm sorry, I misinterpreted your original post. I thought you said that you just wanted at least some more female roomies, not only females.

At this point though, I'm actually really desperate to find a room. I assure you my company are all good people, and this whole thing is reason why I'm willing to pay extra for your own benefit.

#6 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

well id she wont i have a room for you t stay in call --- or text im at the embassey and is free breakfast

(Please PM me for my phone number!)

#7 User is offline   Saka12 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

DRCEQ ILL INBOX U MY NUMBER MAYBE I CAN GET YOU IN

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic