Anime Central Forums: Can't find this jacket/coat/thingy! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can't find this jacket/coat/thingy! Aid in finding out what Joker's wearing

#1 User is offline   Saikyo_Master 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 49931

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

So, I'm doing The Joker from the Batman R.I.P. arc and I can't seem to find this one piece of clothing he wears early on in the arc. It looks like a long coat, but from what I gleamed from my endless searching for it was someone calling it a Psychosurgical coat, but I can't seem to find any coat that fits this depiction and the length of the garment. Can anyone help me find out exactly what it is he's wearing and/or where I can find something like this? I'm going nuts trying to find it! x_x

Pictures: http://media.comicvi...88940-joker.jpg
http://i48.photobuck...wnstairs249.jpg
Saikyo is the basis of every single martial art! They just don't know it yet...>.>!

ACen 2014 Cosplay

Genderbent Edward (Cowboy Bebop)

#2 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

I suck at looking for items premade that fit a certain specification, especially if it is something that is so specific.
I mean, it looks like a well fitting, extra long trench coat without sleeves. In white.
Seems nearly impossible to find and I am sure most costume places are going to cater to the traditional purple coat joker.

So, if you can, I suggest making it, maybe using a woman's trench coat pattern but altering it so that you don't make the sleeves and adjust the height so it is longer. Better yet, i found this "not" matrix cosplay pattern that seems to fit the bill pretty well. Pattern A looks amost exactly the same: http://www.simplicit...n-costumes.aspx

Hope this helps.
Sorry i couldn't direct you to an actual jacket
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#3 User is offline   HiroEcks 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59556

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

Just look for butcher coats like this. BAM

http://www.amazon.co...ds=butcher+coat

OR search for "howie lab coat" around the intarwebs. They are similar length but the buttons go more towards one of the sides rather than down the middle.

This post has been edited by HiroEcks: 09 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

My friends call me HADOUKEN because I'm down (▼) right (►) FIERCE!
Get it??

Thursday Late Night Meet n' Greet v3

♫ HiroEcks sings? ♫
♫ and does covers? ♫

#4 User is offline   Wingypoo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62448

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

I'd have to agree with crimson on a woman's trench coat but not entirely sure where you'd find one that length :/ Might get lucky at thrift shops though! Who knows. those places are always full of surprises lol.
Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be. ~ Yunalesca FFX

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users