Anime Central Forums: Two Crown Plaza Rooms: Seeking 3 roomies! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Two Crown Plaza Rooms: Seeking 3 roomies! Any takers?

#1 User is offline   Ryuu 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63026

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

Basically this is what we are looking at. I have a group of friends that are for sure going Thursday-Sunday. We would LOVE 3 more new friends to help split the bill and make new friends as well! 18+ would be ideal but we will make exceptions for the fun and loving of awesome times!
Here's the breakdown:
with the 5 we have so far we are at $135/ Person.
with the ideal +3 we are looking for that would put us at a cool $85/person! (a lot cheaper than a single room in most places)
for those that don't want to do the math
+2 would be $97/person
+1 would be $112/person
A group of 3 friends is ideal! But if need is great enough we will make exceptions! PM me for inquiries and comments!
~Ryuu
"Live free, Dream Wild." Flights of fancy and Delusions of Grandeur make for nice thoughts, but solid roots in the ground make for happier living.

#2 User is offline   Fayelee_Darkclaw 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17734

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

97 per day or for thr-sunday?
Anime Central 2013 Costumes:
Kyuubi from narut0: 99.9% done
Duo Maxwell (Gundam wing) 100% done
Cosplay I own
Kyuubi (Naruto)Duo Maxwell (Gundam wing)Splicer (Bio shock) Major (Ghost in the Shell) (RETIRED)
Broken Youth Naruto (Naruto) High School Naruto (Naruto) (RETIRED FOR REVAMP)
Sasori (naruto Sleepy time naruto/fox in a Box

#3 User is offline   Ryuu 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63026

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostRyuu, on 07 March 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

Basically this is what we are looking at. I have a group of friends that are for sure going Thursday-Sunday. We would LOVE 3 more new friends to help split the bill and make new friends as well! 18+ would be ideal but we will make exceptions for the fun and loving of awesome times!
Here's the breakdown:
with the 5 we have so far we are at $135/ Person.
with the ideal +3 we are looking for that would put us at a cool $85/person! (a lot cheaper than a single room in most places)
for those that don't want to do the math
+2 would be $97/person
+1 would be $112/person
A group of 3 friends is ideal! But if need is great enough we will make exceptions! PM me for inquiries and comments!
~Ryuu

As it stands we have two new roomies who have replied to this post! if they cannot make it i'll be contacting people (in order of those who PMed me) to see if they still need a room! sorry guys!
~Ryuu
"Live free, Dream Wild." Flights of fancy and Delusions of Grandeur make for nice thoughts, but solid roots in the ground make for happier living.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users