• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jessica Nigri

#31 User is offline   theV8ninja 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63252

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

not being agressive just stating points to turn some previous misconceptions, yes Jessica Nigri is a cosplayer but she has made it in the industry that many have tried to go into especially in the con spectrum

#32 User is offline   blackstarlee 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 47560

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

I really think you are trying to hard and really stretching hundreds of thousands of fans. Again, funds could be used for much better guests and getting better appeal for ACen.
Con list 2013
Ohayocon, Katsucon, Animarathon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Otakon, Matsuricon, Sugoicon

#33 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

View Postblackstarlee, on 08 March 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

I really think you are trying too hard

QFT

Bottom line: There's tons of cosplayers at ACen that have been in the community and we don't feel that the amount of 'likes on fb' grant you a reason to be a guest at our con.
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#34 User is offline   theV8ninja 

• Pip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostVoxx, on 08 March 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

QFT

Bottom line: There's tons of cosplayers at ACen that have been in the community and we don't feel that the amount of 'likes on fb' grant you a reason to be a guest at our con.

Quote me where I said likes on facebook should grant her a reason, no her hard work, dedication, time, blood sweat tears, everyting we all go though together is what got her famous. yes there are tons of cosplayers and you know what we all have in common that drive to do better we all have that urge to keep on dishing out our next best project. Having an expert who is in our place who knows what we want to do and accomplish and plus when can you speak for the entire cosplay community

#35 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 March 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

I'm not picking sides here (I heard of her, and I know lots of people hate her. Dunno if some are just bandwagon hate, or legit, just know there is a lot of hate) And this thread made a few people actually post here again who haven't done so in a while. Anywho, so I don't know all the details about her. Everyone is entitled to an opinion...

But IIRC, on suggestion threads, I thought if you disagreed, you just had to ignore it, instead of going all into the "nooooo!" Stuff. Even if it's undeserving, people should be able to ask without fear of ridicule. (which I know most of you aren't trying to of course) (because ive seen tons of suggestions id say no and tell them to never ask again. Lol)

Anywho, just thoughts of a neutral party.

Yeah, I was actually surprised to see some of the people posting on this topic.

Regardless, I do welcome all suggestions along with respectful opinions for and against said suggestions. Most everyone is pretty good about that on the GR forums, but if things get out of hand, I will shut the offending threads down.

以上です。
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#36 User is offline   theV8ninja 

• Pip

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

understood I am only bringing up points to why she should be a guest and everyone else is expalining their concerns I know it's a topic that has the community split down the middle but I am very happy that the results, replys and posts are mature and the immature ones are ignored rather than shot down

#37 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:51 PM

I personally left because of moderator rudeness on this forum and only visit March-May every year. This thread didn't "make" me post, but it's the only guest I feel comfortable giving my opinion about because while any VA could be someone's favorite, I disagree with the entire concept of cosplay models. If my lack of posting this year makes my opinion unwelcome, I guess I begrudgingly apologize. The guest forums are bookmarked since I'm waiting for updates.
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#38 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

Well, since El Ken said the opposite of what I said, I take back what I said. Everyone deserves and opinion, I just knew you gotta tiptoe kinda. Im surprised why people are wondering why OP is being aggresive. When people say " lol dude your suggestion sux" its no wonder. Lol some people take it well...some dont. *shrugs*
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#39 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 March 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

"lol dude your suggestion sux"

Nobody said that though?
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#40 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

View PostKrystal, on 07 March 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

Jessie Pridemore who are actual costumers, and can contribute to the art by hosting panels on cosplay construction and creation

And this is why she's in charge of our Hall Contest~

I do have to agree with the people who are not for inviting Ms. Nigri though. Why? ACen has a reputation for bringing in guests that have high industry standard. We proudly boast 22k+ cosplayers.. to even consider inviting another cosplayer would require some extensive skill and the ability to host relevant programming on the topic (Kamui, KANON, KANAME, Fev, AnimeFreakKai,etc). We are also a family friendly convention. Bringing in someone whose initial claim to fame is 'sexy Pikachu in a bra' isn't exactly up to that standard.

#41 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10773

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

View Postcactusmomma, on 09 March 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

I do have to agree with the people who are not for inviting Ms. Nigri though. Why? ACen has a reputation for bringing in guests that have high industry standard. We proudly boast 22k+ cosplayers.. to even consider inviting another cosplayer would require some extensive skill and the ability to host relevant programming on the topic (Kamui, KANON, KANAME, Fev, AnimeFreakKai,etc). We are also a family friendly convention. Bringing in someone whose initial claim to fame is 'sexy Pikachu in a bra' isn't exactly up to that standard.

http://24.media.tumb...tjw1mo1_250.gif

Thank you, thank you, you've hit the nail on the head.

This post has been edited by HaruHE: 09 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

Once more returned to the forums. 2013 ideas:
Hieda No Akyu: Project Touhou
Shadow Yukiko Amagi: Persona 4
Kyouko Sakura (Magic form): Magi Madoka Magica

#42 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

View PostKrystal, on 08 March 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

Nobody said that though?

-_-

I wasnt being literal. I know no one said that exactly. When most people disagree with your suggestion, and the first thing is an image that doesnt even explain why they are against the suggestion? Its not being said, but its pretty saying that the idea was a bad idea. Im quite sure you had times where a majority people were against something you liked. But as I said, some people take it good, some get offended easily.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#43 User is offline   theV8ninja 

• Pip

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

View Postcactusmomma, on 09 March 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

yes I can say that that her inital claim to fame is that but that is the literal standpoint of it all she even says it herself in multiple interviews that "the pikachu was only a joke, I was just lucky to be found by the right people"

her other work speaks for her true skill her anya from Gears of War there is no revealing material on that, her Mad Moxxi is actually less revelaing than the character, basically all her cosplays are less revealing than the character themselves thus showing that she does have standards on her cosplay and if she was trying to show off her body or just be a hot cosplayer in a bikini or bra or whatever she would drop those standards.

Gears of War cosplay (hand made by Jessica)
Anya Cosplay

#44 User is offline   JujuFox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 45794

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

View PosttheV8ninja, on 09 March 2013 - 08:55 AM, said:

yes I can say that that her inital claim to fame is that but that is the literal standpoint of it all she even says it herself in multiple interviews that "the pikachu was only a joke, I was just lucky to be found by the right people"

her other work speaks for her true skill her anya from Gears of War there is no revealing material on that, her Mad Moxxi is actually less revelaing than the character, basically all her cosplays are less revealing than the character themselves thus showing that she does have standards on her cosplay and if she was trying to show off her body or just be a hot cosplayer in a bikini or bra or whatever she would drop those standards.

Gears of War cosplay (hand made by Jessica)
Anya Cosplay

Sir, you are very mistaken.

Sexy Pikachu, Sexy Dragonair, Sexy female Joker, Sexy female Star Fox, Sexy female Assassin's Creed, etc. Notice a theme here? In all the aforementioned cosplays she has done the boobs are the focal point, and she makes sure to show off her belly too. She typically takes a character and sleezes it up, to be perfectly blunt. Her Moxxi cosplay is no worse or better than the actual character model. It's actually pretty spot on. I've also seen her in this revealing Harley Quinn outfit, which I've never seen before in any Halry Quinn artwork/Batman:TAS/video game. Although I will admit it's hardly any less sleezy than Harley's outfits from the two Arkham games. These are all the pictures I see when I Google image search her name. For the most part if the character doesn't have huge honkin' boobs then she makes the character have big honking boobs. Her modest cosplays are few and far between in the vast sea of her boob-a-licious cosplays. That is why we have a hard time taking her seriously as a cosplayer.

I know our counter arguments aren't going to sway you, but I wanted to point out the fact that she does primarily take normal characters and sleezes them up... presumably for attention.

*Edited because the root word of "slutty" is auto filtered.

This post has been edited by JujuFox: 09 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

Attending since 2005 ~ Artist Alley '06, '11, '12, '13, & '14

Cosplays 2014: Friday: Ness(female version) Saturday: Chell Sunday: Myself
Cosplays 2013: Friday: Major Motoko Kusanagi(picture) Saturday: Chell(picture) Sunday: Ness(picture)

Check out my shop Geeky Cute Crochet on Etsy!

#45 User is offline   theV8ninja 

• Pip

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

I can agree she does put more of a feminie touch on her cosplays but a lot of girls to to be able to show that that is a Female Joker or a Female Connor, in all technicality her Harley Quinn you speak of its for the new Harley quinn game that is unrelased which she made the cosplay as a thank you to Warner Brothers for taking and giving her the opportunity to work with them on Lollipop Chainsaw. She has a Steampunk Inspired Harley Quinn as well that's her own custom design. with all the cosplays you speak of people only see what they want to see, if you want to see a sexy Joker, or a Sexy Star Fox then you will see one if you want to see someone who is proud of who they are cosplaying male characters and putting a female spin on them then thats what you will see. She isn't the only one to be doing this. Actually her Moxxi is less revealing then the in game Moxxi. there are those girls at cons with their chests practically falling out-we have all seen them. Jessica puts her own spins on her cosplays and takes in consideration of her enviroment and the rules that the convention has put on cosplays. She does have standards on how much she shows. I'm pretty sure when she is invited to a con she follows the rules and regulations for her cosplays. She's invited to a con for her work not her body and she wants to keep it that way. She has cosplays that are way less revealing you only are seeing the ones you want to see. Just like all cosplayers if you want to see the imperfections on their cosplays you look for them if you want to see their accomplishments, you see them.

#46 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

As many have said before me, she doesn't really bring anything to the convention. She's more of a American-made game spokesmodel and western comics cosplayer than anything else. As for sharing tips and tricks of cosplay, we have plenty of panels for that every year run by really talented and experienced cosplayers. And I don't think she can give us any insight into videogames as she's just a model for them, she doesn't really have anything to do with the process of creating it or developing it, except for maybe providing the body model for Lollipop Chainsaw. So unles you're interested in just learning about the promotion circuits of videogames, she probably can't bring anything to the table. Even then, I'm sure she just kind of shows up where her agent/boss/whatever tells her to?
I'm not against her coming, though. It's not as if I have to go see her. ACen uses money every year to bring guests I'd like to see and a lot of people I really don't care about. This would just be someone who falls into the latter category for me, and I would just go on with my life.
So good luck getting your choice guest to come! This isn't the first thread that's requested her. In all honesty though, I highly doubt they'll ask her to be a guest. If for no other reason than we've never had (at least in my experience) a professional cosplaying guest. It's more people involved in the actual making/creation of anime and then Japanese music and fashion guests.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#47 User is offline   theV8ninja 

• Pip

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostKii, on 09 March 2013 - 01:35 PM, said:

As many have said before me, she doesn't really bring anything to the convention. She's more of a American-made game spokesmodel and western comics cosplayer than anything else. As for sharing tips and tricks of cosplay, we have plenty of panels for that every year run by really talented and experienced cosplayers. And I don't think she can give us any insight into videogames as she's just a model for them, she doesn't really have anything to do with the process of creating it or developing it, except for maybe providing the body model for Lollipop Chainsaw. So unles you're interested in just learning about the promotion circuits of videogames, she probably can't bring anything to the table. Even then, I'm sure she just kind of shows up where her agent/boss/whatever tells her to?
I'm not against her coming, though. It's not as if I have to go see her. ACen uses money every year to bring guests I'd like to see and a lot of people I really don't care about. This would just be someone who falls into the latter category for me, and I would just go on with my life.
So good luck getting your choice guest to come! This isn't the first thread that's requested her. In all honesty though, I highly doubt they'll ask her to be a guest. If for no other reason than we've never had (at least in my experience) a professional cosplaying guest. It's more people involved in the actual making/creation of anime and then Japanese music and fashion guests.

I understand that this isn't the first thread all the other threads that have suggested her weren't thought out or had actual facts on them they were the "oh she is the hottest cosplayer in the world" they only saw what they wanted to. Yes there are others who who can hold cosplay panels but the reasons for My SUGGESTION of having Jessica be a guest still stand, She is much more involved in the community than others are giving her credit for. She does make all her own cosplays and she is highly sucessful, for whatever reason you want to see her bottom line she is sucessful. I understand that there are others that are sucessful and I do give them my respect but any way you throw the ball here if you she never cosplayed she wouldnt be sucessful, she would be just a girl who likes video games and Anime. she is doing what she loves and is very talented at it the first multiple cosplays she did that everyone is claiming is "overly Sexified" were only jokes she states that in interviews. If you look at the progression of her cosplays you see growth in her talent, which is something we all do we all grow as we practice whatever hobby. She has so many cosplays that people over-look that are not revealing because its what people want to see but if you look past all of that and just look at the cosplay, like many cosplays, they are works of art. she has no agent/boss because she isn't a model she nothing that all these labels are put on her, again you see what you want to see. She has gone far with her cosplays and her work and with that she has the knowledge that we may all seek. I know that she has those fans that just think she has a rockin body, but she has a lot of loyal fans who look past that or dont see that at all and just look at her work, her accomplishments, her ability to break past that steryotypical barrier and made something of herself which we a lot of us have been labled, bullied, put into groups, been called less than everyone else, all we want to do there is break out of that label and show who we are and having someone who does that and faces that every day and is proud of who she is inside and out, lets her cosplays do the talking putting her own spin on all her cosplays doing what so many want to do thats a bunch of good reasons to be a guest at a con for me.

#48 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10773

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

Can I just say that you're taking this WAY too close to heart for someone who just wants to suggest a guest...? Forgive me for saying this but if I didn't know any better I'd say you were actually them with the amount of vigor you're throwing into this compadre. Cool your jets a bit bro, gettin' a little too into it yeah?
Once more returned to the forums. 2013 ideas:
Hieda No Akyu: Project Touhou
Shadow Yukiko Amagi: Persona 4
Kyouko Sakura (Magic form): Magi Madoka Magica

#49 User is offline   JujuFox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 45794

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

Seems like she takes her "Sexy Pikachu" pretty seriously to me... http://www.jessicani...h-of-september/ But I can't blame her. Sex sells, and that's what she seems to be all about.

I don't mind "feminine" cosplays. In case you didn't notice I am doing a Rule 63 Ness cosplay. It's going to be "cute" not "sexy". I won't be showing off my boobs or my tummy, but it will be "feminine" not crossplay.

Cute: http://cdn.acidcow.c...te_girls_39.jpg
Sexy: http://i1.wp.com/www...268672337_o.jpg

I really don't want to be argumentative anymore. It's all subjective in the end, so my points are no more valid than yours. If you think the Victoria Secret magazine isn't too revealing then you won't think Jessica is being revealing either. In this society underboobs and butt cheeks are becoming permissible to show off, so...
Attending since 2005 ~ Artist Alley '06, '11, '12, '13, & '14

Cosplays 2014: Friday: Ness(female version) Saturday: Chell Sunday: Myself
Cosplays 2013: Friday: Major Motoko Kusanagi(picture) Saturday: Chell(picture) Sunday: Ness(picture)

Check out my shop Geeky Cute Crochet on Etsy!

#50 User is offline   theV8ninja 

• Pip

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostHaruHE, on 09 March 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

Can I just say that you're taking this WAY too close to heart for someone who just wants to suggest a guest...? Forgive me for saying this but if I didn't know any better I'd say you were actually them with the amount of vigor you're throwing into this compadre. Cool your jets a bit bro, gettin' a little too into it yeah?

no because all that stamement was meant to be said in a mellow tone, you can take it with whatever emotion you would like. again im not here to argue but lets face it reading all the statements before its all an assumption. people are assuming that she will wear an "over sexified" coslay, people are assuming that she wont be helpful to the con. All I'm here to do is to put the facts out here personally I hate assumptions especially assumptions on one in the same community as us, we are a community, a family and us assuming that people are going to do something when we actually don't know. she follows the con guidelines to each con. I dont want to argue its the way I see it. people see what they want in cosplays, animes, video games, in life. We label those we dont know, I wear cosplays for a charity, the 501st Legion people label me crazy, psyco, nerd etc. when in fact im not but again we assume she wont bring anything to the con we assume she will wear a overly-revealing coslay because thats what we assume she is all about,when in reality she is not.

#51 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PosttheV8ninja, on 09 March 2013 - 08:55 AM, said:

basically all her cosplays are less revealing than the character themselves thus showing that she does have standards on her cosplay and if she was trying to show off her body or just be a hot cosplayer in a bikini or bra or whatever she would drop those standards.

Are we looking at the same references? Just curious.

I do have to agree with the others on this.. you're getting way too emotionally invested in this thread. Myself and the other mods have agreed to close this thread until Monday. Might I suggest taking a moment to grab a breath of air and a bottle of tea down at the local Aldi's? The weather is getting quite lovely out! And hey, if you're really interested in seeing cosplayers brought in that have official contracts with gaming companies, might I suggest RBF-productions (Ubisoft), Volpin (...everyone.), or PikminLink (Nintendo) as well? They've all been in the hobby and industry for longer than most of us have been in school. (Or heck, Mark Meer, the voice for Commander Shep in Mass Effect is a cosplayer himself. Matt Mercer started out in cosplay and moved up to professional voice acting too!)

#52 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

View Postcactusmomma, on 09 March 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

Are we looking at the same references? Just curious.

I do have to agree with the others on this.. you're getting way too emotionally invested in this thread. Myself and the other mods have agreed to close this thread until Monday. Might I suggest taking a moment to grab a breath of air and a bottle of tea down at the local Aldi's? The weather is getting quite lovely out! And hey, if you're really interested in seeing cosplayers brought in that have official contracts with gaming companies, might I suggest RBF-productions (Ubisoft), Volpin (...everyone.), or PikminLink (Nintendo) as well? They've all been in the hobby and industry for longer than most of us have been in school. (Or heck, Mark Meer, the voice for Commander Shep in Mass Effect is a cosplayer himself. Matt Mercer started out in cosplay and moved up to professional voice acting too!)

While I appreciate you taking the initiative to close down a thread that could possibly get out of hand, nothing on this thread was ever reported, and it is clear that I am watching what is going on here. I am a forums admin and in charge of Guest Relations, and was never consulted on closing this thread.

I will allow this decision, however, as it is only temporary. I would ask that I be consulted prior to such actions in GR forums in the future.

Thank you.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#53 User is offline   jay41889 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62669

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

so does this mean no Jessica?.....
ACen 2010,11,12,13,14

#54 User is offline   YoungBirdcall 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59429

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:18 AM

View Postjay41889, on 22 March 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

so does this mean no Jessica?.....

Here's hoping.
"Thursday Late Night Meet 'n Greet" O.G. (the one at the bar, not that pancake one)

#55 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

Jessica will be at C2E2 and will be charging per autograph......
So, there you go.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#56 User is offline   jay41889 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62669

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

she can shove it charging for autographs she it isnt lioke she is a voice actress or anything in that nature
ACen 2010,11,12,13,14

#57 User is offline   Miyu-chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 23002

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

While I'd hate to add onto this while reiterating everything most others have said, I really don't believe she should be an invited guest. If she wants to attend the convention, that's fine. But, I don't like the thought of spending money to have her attend the convention, give autographs, and hold a panel or two. Those are things she could do on a regular convention trip, if she really wanted to. If I'm not mistaken, Yaya Han has attended on her own free will. Reiterating what most have said, I personally don't believe she's very inspirational cosplay wise. Sure, she's taking advantage of having a nice body, but her cosplays are almost all sexified versions of characters that are really unnecessary. For example, Samus Aran in a bunny suit? The outfit is skintight enough, and the adaption of a bunny suit is just...awkward. From what I've seen, her costumes aren't entirely accurate, either. All in all, I just believe that she or any other cosplayers should be something that the convention uses their budget for.
Cosplay plans for ACen 2014:

????????

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users