Anime Central Forums: room for three more, at the regency center - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

room for three more, at the regency center i have two rooms need three more ppl

#1 User is offline   Ricky Fajardo 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61551

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

summary, yes its in the hotel that holding the convention not the hyatt that 20 minutes away, yes i have two room and its connected, yes its 40 dollars per person for the whole weekend

who i'm looking for to stay
someone that polite, wont cause drama or who doesnt take up so much space( with there stuff i mean), clean and follow my rules, must be 19 and over no one younger if ur 18 it will depend, if ur in high school or college or if some how i know you so maybe, no weed or cigarettes, no drinks unless u ask me if its okay, must be respectful to roommates and must follow my rules, and if u smell and decide to be creepy with the girls in the room ur out

it shouldnt be hard to follow these rule nor be like this

i have more rules but i will post them up later on the link i posted

My name is Ricardo, i'm 21, i go to triton and i live at Illinois, i'm a gamer and play card games mainly yugioh and i'm very kind but wont let people get there if they are going to make drama
so hopefully if u do want message me here or the facebook or post comment here, i do have other people ask but since i have two i'm looking to see if better people will room to as most asking really bad people i dont want that
so yes that it

http://www.facebook....111133/?fref=ts

#2 User is offline   judie 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63231

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

Hi! I'm with a group of 3 that are looking for a room? Is it still available?
miyagi ryouta - slam dunk
cecil aijima - utapri
kurobara rouji - zone-00
mizuki - dmmd

#3 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:11 PM

Hello I'm Raven Finch-Alexander and would love to have you its is Thursday-Sunday
Price:$110 (tax inculcated)
where:the embassy so there going to be free breakfast if your not number 7 (seven) that is hell1!!!!1 even if you are we'll still get some breakfast for you XD.(list plz. XD)
you don't have to bring food to share but you can if you want I know im bring junk galore
also if you are number seven you will have to sleep on the floor so sorry ill have my friend rashy bring a blow up mates because ill hate for someone to sleep on the floor its coldddddd!!!!!!!! XD LOL
if you have any questions I DON'T LOOK AT THIS OFTEN ENOUGH I DON'T HAVE INTERNET AT HOME call or text (text preferred please plz.) at okay.God and Jesus bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 />/>/> call 17084205193

#4 User is offline   pinkranger 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62057

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

If you still have room, I am in the need of a spot.

#5 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

yes i do still have room call me indeed

no text me bc a call my dad wont answer

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic