Anime Central Forums: Trading Hyatt Suite for Double Bed Room! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Trading Hyatt Suite for Double Bed Room!

#1 User is offline   Otakuninja777 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61721

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

I have no need for a Suite at the Hyatt Regency O'hare for ACen. I don't mind downgrading, but I specifically want a Double Bed room for the weekend, but would settle for a regular king room. Would anyone be willing to do a trade and meet up at the hotel? I talked to the hotel staff, and they would be able to make a request if both parties show up. The room I am trading is a Plaza Suite, but I don't really need the extra space or fancy. The rate for each night is $295

My email:
Gorillaz4vr@gmail.com

I have gmail on my phone, so this is a fast and reliable way to contact me, but I will check back on the forums once a day.
Thanx everyone.

#2 User is offline   Ricky Fajardo 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61551

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

i have a question about ur suite like where on the site u find it and how much a night and how many ppl it can fit , cause i have two normal rooms but if the suite is bigger and cheaper i rather get that instead if u can message me back that would be helpful thank you

#3 User is offline   Otakuninja777 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61721

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

You can call the hotel 888-421-1442. They will give you a full description, but it pretty much has One California King Bed and a big bathroom. The main difference is that it has a nice living room area for having parties and gatherings. Suites also have their own elevator during ACen so you don't have to wait so long to use elevators (From what I recall, please correct me if I am wrong). The bedroom is separated from the living room area. It is $295 a night for the suite rate. I bought it for my yearly parties, but my girlfriend is against me having a party this year sadly :( From past experience, we have fit 8 people comfortably in the past in Hyatt suites. It has a couch that turns into a bed and a fridge.

#4 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

Here's a overview of Hyatt's various suites.
https://www.furfest.org/page/suites
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users