Anime Central Forums: Utapri 2013 - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Utapri 2013 love and music!

#1 User is offline   judie 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63231
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 01-March 13
  • Location:OH

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

hi everyone! just wondering if anyone was cosplaying from utapri this year? i'm planning on being cecil in his festival yukata with my friends as reiji and ranmaru! but even if you aren't cosplaying it it'd be fun to talk as well!
miyagi ryouta - slam dunk
cecil aijima - utapri
kurobara rouji - zone-00
mizuki - dmmd

#2 User is offline   Miyabi-chan 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60986
  • Posts: 40
  • Joined: 21-September 11

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

I will be cosplaying as Shou in his performance costume in the ending song for the anime. Hopefully more people can come and have a nice time! Thank you judie for starting this thread!

#3 User is offline   judie 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63231
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 01-March 13
  • Location:OH

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

no problem! and i see you're cosplaying dmmd too! ahhh i'm looking forward to it a lot!
miyagi ryouta - slam dunk
cecil aijima - utapri
kurobara rouji - zone-00
mizuki - dmmd

#4 User is offline   Miyabi-chan 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60986
  • Posts: 40
  • Joined: 21-September 11

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

I also just saw the post for Dmmd too! I hope we can get along well for both gathering!

#5 User is offline   judie 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63231
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 01-March 13
  • Location:OH

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

i hope so as well! i'm really glad and excited whoooo!!
miyagi ryouta - slam dunk
cecil aijima - utapri
kurobara rouji - zone-00
mizuki - dmmd

#6 User is offline   blackcat18 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 16853
  • Posts: 232
  • Joined: 18-January 08
  • Location:South Beloit, Il

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

i'm thinking of doing a "cross-play" as otoya in the next year...hopefully, i might stop you all for photos though lol
ACen 2015

Female Otoya Ittoki- 100% done
Leafeon ginjinka- 100% done
Kaoru Hitachin - 50% done (need jacket and tie yet...)

#7 User is offline   Cherry 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61587
  • Posts: 97
  • Joined: 26-February 12
  • Location:Lyons, Illinois

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

I'm going to be Syo in his performance outfit. ^^ I have yet to finish it, though. It'll be done before ACen comes around~ My older sister is going to be Tokiya in his performance outfit, too! And I do believe my boyfriend is going to be Ren in his performance clothes~ Depends if he's going to have the money to make the outfit, get a pass, and come to IL for the weekend. c: If he can't, I have a Ren plushie! 8D Either way, S class will be together!
ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Casual Juvia (Fairy Tail),
Makoto Tachibana (Free!), and Nishinoya Yuu (Haikyuu!!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#8 User is offline   Miyabi-chan 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60986
  • Posts: 40
  • Joined: 21-September 11

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

Do you think we should submit an official form for the gathering? Even if we don't submit a form we should still decide where and when to get together. For me, any day and time should work fine.

#9 User is offline   judie 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63231
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 01-March 13
  • Location:OH

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

how about sometime late saturday? i'm not perfectly versed with the ACen venue so some place outside would be nice, but i am also okay with what's most convenient for everyone else!!

This post has been edited by judie: 03 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

miyagi ryouta - slam dunk
cecil aijima - utapri
kurobara rouji - zone-00
mizuki - dmmd

#10 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 56275
  • Posts: 609
  • Joined: 05-May 10
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

I won't be cosplaying UtaPri, but I'll definitely show up to the shoot if I can! ^^ Who else is dying for season 2 to come out?
ACen 2015 Plans
Friday - Maki (1, 2, Jump!) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100%
Saturday - Kisumi Shigino (Casual from end card) [Free! Eternal Summer] 100%
Saturday - Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Black Lynx) [Shugo Chara!] 97%
Sunday - Neko [K Project] 100%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#11 User is offline   Cherry 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61587
  • Posts: 97
  • Joined: 26-February 12
  • Location:Lyons, Illinois

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

View PostWashu Takahashi, on 07 March 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

I won't be cosplaying UtaPri, but I'll definitely show up to the shoot if I can! ^^ Who else is dying for season 2 to come out?

I am! 8D One more month, and the second season is going to be out ;w; The senpai's are going to be in it, and so are many new songs! Ah~ I can't wait!
ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Casual Juvia (Fairy Tail),
Makoto Tachibana (Free!), and Nishinoya Yuu (Haikyuu!!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#12 User is offline   judie 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63231
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 01-March 13
  • Location:OH

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

especially with the release of new idol songs ahhh i want to see cecil and the senpai dance so bad

the more the merrier wahooooo
miyagi ryouta - slam dunk
cecil aijima - utapri
kurobara rouji - zone-00
mizuki - dmmd

#13 User is offline   TohmaYuki 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 18615
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 19-May 08
  • Location:Indiana

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

I cosplay Ringo.
ACen 2013
Alfred F. Jones/ America: Hetalia
Arthur Kirkland/ England: Hetalia
Mathuew Williams/ Canada: Hetalia
Jake English: Homestuck
Tohma Seguchi: Gravitation
Kasuka Hewajima/ Durarara!!
Matt Jeevas/ Death Note

#14 User is offline   judie 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63231
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 01-March 13
  • Location:OH

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

ringo-sensei!!! ≡(^..^)ノ☆ i would love to see your cosplay!!
miyagi ryouta - slam dunk
cecil aijima - utapri
kurobara rouji - zone-00
mizuki - dmmd

#15 User is offline   ScootsDee 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63330
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 17-March 13
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

i'm the reiji that judie mentioned~
can't wait to see everyone's cosplaysss!!!
clear - dmmd
akira - togainu no chi
reiji - utapri

#16 User is offline   Cherry 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61587
  • Posts: 97
  • Joined: 26-February 12
  • Location:Lyons, Illinois

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostScootsDee, on 23 March 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

i'm the reiji that judie mentioned~
can't wait to see everyone's cosplaysss!!!

...The noise I just made was inhuman.
Can't wait to see you! ;w; I hope we figure out a time and place so we can get the form submitted! If we can't, I will not stop searching for you. D< (Sounds a little stalker-ish but a friend of mine loves Reiji and I do, too x-x Sorry if I come off as a stalker.)

This post has been edited by Cherry: 24 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Casual Juvia (Fairy Tail),
Makoto Tachibana (Free!), and Nishinoya Yuu (Haikyuu!!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#17 User is offline   ScootsDee 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63330
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 17-March 13
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

View PostCherry, on 24 March 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

...The noise I just made was inhuman.
Can't wait to see you! ;w; I hope we figure out a time and place so we can get the form submitted! If we can't, I will not stop searching for you. D< (Sounds a little stalker-ish but a friend of mine loves Reiji and I do, too x-x Sorry if I come off as a stalker.)


ahhh i hope that i don't dissapoint~! ;w;
and nahhhh i have also been quite stalker-y towards people cosplaying my favorite characters >u<
clear - dmmd
akira - togainu no chi
reiji - utapri

#18 User is offline   C2Queen 

  • Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630
  • Posts: 461
  • Joined: 06-March 11
  • Location:『チーズくんルーム。』

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

I'll be wearing Haruka on Saturday for my friends Uta no Prince-sama Panel ^^ She has all of Starish and me running the panel... except our Masato can't seem to make it so we are rushing to find another one u.u

I wore Haruka last ACen and will be wearing the same version again =] I actually cosplayed with 2 full Uta Pri groups last year! Boy was I lucky. I have a friend who is Ai also, not sure when she'll be wearing him... and one that does Ringo, not sure when she'd be wearing him either. The Saturday group from last year I had are going to be running the Uta Pri panel Saturday of this ACen from 4:30PM - 6PM.


Click for pics!

Uta Pri Friday Group 2012 2nd pic

Uta Pri Saturday Group 2012 (we are missing Ren in the photo, but we have a Ren and a different person doing Natsuki for our panel since our original Natsuki pictured here can't make it)

Super excited to meet more UtaPri people! The 2nd season is almost here everyone! AHHHHH EXCITED. Wish I could have gotten another version of Haruka done. There's always next year T__T

Edit: 2012 only like 3 people the entire con recognized us, hopefully more people will recognize Uta Pri this year. lol.

This post has been edited by C2Queen: 29 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

Anime Central 2015 Cosplay:
  • Sinon - Sword Art Online II (Gun Gale Online avatar)
  • Rikka - Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! (School Uniform)

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US or PM me personally.
PMing me is probably the faster way of receiving a response.

#19 User is offline   Cherry 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61587
  • Posts: 97
  • Joined: 26-February 12
  • Location:Lyons, Illinois

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostC2Queen, on 29 March 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

I'll be wearing Haruka on Saturday for my friends Uta no Prince-sama Panel ^^ She has all of Starish and me running the panel... except our Masato can't seem to make it so we are rushing to find another one u.u

I wore Haruka last ACen and will be wearing the same version again =] I actually cosplayed with 2 full Uta Pri groups last year! Boy was I lucky. I have a friend who is Ai also, not sure when she'll be wearing him... and one that does Ringo, not sure when she'd be wearing him either. The Saturday group from last year I had are going to be running the Uta Pri panel Saturday of this ACen from 4:30PM - 6PM.


Click for pics!

Uta Pri Friday Group 2012 2nd pic

Uta Pri Saturday Group 2012 (we are missing Ren in the photo, but we have a Ren and a different person doing Natsuki for our panel since our original Natsuki pictured here can't make it)

Super excited to meet more UtaPri people! The 2nd season is almost here everyone! AHHHHH EXCITED. Wish I could have gotten another version of Haruka done. There's always next year T__T

Edit: 2012 only like 3 people the entire con recognized us, hopefully more people will recognize Uta Pri this year. lol.



Saturday, hm?~ I'll have to make sure I find you then! I really love Haruka, and I swear I saw you last year, but I was too far away, and my costume last year made me unable to run towards you ;o; This year, I think it'll be easy for us to spot each other? c: Maybe you'll spot me when you're in one of your other cosplays, or! I'll spot you when you're Asuna! (Sorry, I read your signature. xD;;)

I'm game to be going to the UtaPri panel! Not sure about my boyfriend, his friend, and my older sister, but I really wanna go to something like that! I hope your two friends can do Ai and Ringo, though my boyfriend might flip out. xD

You look amazing as Haruka! ;w; I really love that outfit, and the one she wears in the All Star! Actually.. I like all her outfits; they fit her so well! I'll be trying to spot you so I can get a couple pictures, maybe not just as Haruka, as the others you are being, as well! If I don't spot you by the time ACen ends, I'll be sad ;o; I didn't get any pictures of Haruka's last year, so I really want to this year! (Next to Tomochika, she's my favourite UtaPri female. ;w;)

Less than a week for the anime! I'm so excited; the PV even came out and everyone on tumblr is so high sprung about it! It looks super-duper amazing and the PV is also on youtube if you haven't seen it already~ Haruka's performance outfit is very cute (look at me; Syo cosplayer talking as Natsuki) but next year, if you do Haruka again, I'd love to see any other outfit you'll have!

I'll see you there. ;w; <3

ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Casual Juvia (Fairy Tail),
Makoto Tachibana (Free!), and Nishinoya Yuu (Haikyuu!!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#20 User is offline   Cherry 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61587
  • Posts: 97
  • Joined: 26-February 12
  • Location:Lyons, Illinois

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

I'm not sure if my boyfriend will be doing Ren's performance outfit anymore. He's focused on doing [K] cosplay right now, and working on another cosplay that involves a lot of pleather. (He lives in TX and ACen is a couple weeks before a convention he's going to, too. x-x) He might do the outfit he wears for the Idol CD covers, you know the one with the baggy shirts and sexy poses? Or he might wear a fedora and a black boa, because Ren wears something like that in one of the games! I can't find the CG of him wearing it, but people have cosplayed it before!

I really hope I get to see everyone's amazing cosplays soon ;o; I'll be coming to ACen on Thursday, though I'm not sure if I'll be cosplaying on that day. Maybe I will, though!

ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Casual Juvia (Fairy Tail),
Makoto Tachibana (Free!), and Nishinoya Yuu (Haikyuu!!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#21 User is offline   C2Queen 

  • Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630
  • Posts: 461
  • Joined: 06-March 11
  • Location:『チーズくんルーム。』

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

View PostCherry, on 30 March 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

Saturday, hm?~ I'll have to make sure I find you then! I really love Haruka, and I swear I saw you last year, but I was too far away, and my costume last year made me unable to run towards you ;o; This year, I think it'll be easy for us to spot each other? c: Maybe you'll spot me when you're in one of your other cosplays, or! I'll spot you when you're Asuna! (Sorry, I read your signature. xD;;)/>/>/>

I'm game to be going to the UtaPri panel! Not sure about my boyfriend, his friend, and my older sister, but I really wanna go to something like that! I hope your two friends can do Ai and Ringo, though my boyfriend might flip out. xD

You look amazing as Haruka! ;w; I really love that outfit, and the one she wears in the All Star! Actually.. I like all her outfits; they fit her so well! I'll be trying to spot you so I can get a couple pictures, maybe not just as Haruka, as the others you are being, as well! If I don't spot you by the time ACen ends, I'll be sad ;o; I didn't get any pictures of Haruka's last year, so I really want to this year! (Next to Tomochika, she's my favourite UtaPri female. ;w;)

Less than a week for the anime! I'm so excited; the PV even came out and everyone on tumblr is so high sprung about it! It looks super-duper amazing and the PV is also on youtube if you haven't seen it already~ Haruka's performance outfit is very cute (look at me; Syo cosplayer talking as Natsuki) but next year, if you do Haruka again, I'd love to see any other outfit you'll have!

I'll see you there. ;w; <3




Really? I was with my whole group for a lot of the time (besides when I was going back to my room and coming from my room to meet them). I wore her for two groups too... Friday I was hanging out outside the dealers hall with everyone and by the fountain last year. Then we went to the DoubleTree and did a photoshoot. Saturday we were outside by the outdoor wall, then moved around to various locations. I didn't see any other Haruka's so it probably was me XD AWWWW. I'm sure you'll spot me or hopefully I'll spot you. If ACen has an Uta Pri group photoshoot I'll see what I can do to make it! (Just making sure it doesn't cross over into other photoshoots of my other cosplay). But for sure I'll be at the Uta Pri panel helping them run it. It's gonna be a lot of fun. There's gonna be trivia, prizes, learning the 1000% dance if I'm not mistaken from the Starish group (I dont know it really but they know the whole dance) and a few other surprises. lol. I told my friend to bring Ringo and wear him in the audience too.

Thank you! I do too! I love her All Star outfit and Debut outfit! I saw the PV on Facebook and posted it immediately everywhere XD SO EXCITED. I've been rewatching UtaPri this week to get ready for the new season and even have made my BF watch it with me. Hahaha. His favorite is actually Syo/Shou so far. I'm hoping he'll be able to sit in at the Uta Pri panel =] The new season hasn't really shown what Haruka's main outfits gonna be so I'm all grumpy about it XD I'm hoping it'll be really cute. The PV didn't show anything but her head really >x> Hehehe. Yeah you do sound like Natsuki. REALLY?! YAY! I really badly want to do another version of Haruka and hoping by next year I'll have one done ^^ EEEEEEE. If you spot me as Asuna btw, I'll probably be with my BF as Kirito (His jacket is leather so it might be easier to spot from however many Kirito's will be there). I also plan to hang out with a KoB version of Kirito, hopefully be around my friend who's doing Silica with a Pina plush (she can only do her shortly Saturday I think and all day Sunday) Sunday I might just wear Asuna and walk around with her. Not sure what days I'm wearing what yet... Anyways, I'm really excited to get to meet you and see your Syo and your sis doing Tokiya x333

This post has been edited by C2Queen: 01 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

Anime Central 2015 Cosplay:
  • Sinon - Sword Art Online II (Gun Gale Online avatar)
  • Rikka - Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! (School Uniform)

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US or PM me personally.
PMing me is probably the faster way of receiving a response.

#22 User is offline   ArtxIsxAxBlast 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 16443
  • Posts: 169
  • Joined: 05-December 07
  • Location:Oak Lawn, IL

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:56 AM

I wish I could go to the shoot this year! But I'll be shooting Fanservice Renji at this time! >_< But I'm pretty happy that the shoot at least isn't clashing with the UtaPri panel!(I'm the host of it!) I hope to see all the UtaPri cosplayers there though since I'll miss them at this!!
Tumblr where all my cosplay, photography, and art is.

ACen 2015 Cosplays
All Hanayo from Love Live. Maid outfit, School Uniform, Practice outfit, Possibly Wonderful Rush

#23 User is offline   Miyabi-chan 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60986
  • Posts: 40
  • Joined: 21-September 11

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

I just looked at the chart for the Photoshoot/Gathering. The official time and location is 7:30PM on Saturday at East Outdoor Wall/Lower Dome (rain only).

The chart on for the time and location is here:
http://www.ACen.org/...13-schedule-up/

#24 User is offline   Cherry 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61587
  • Posts: 97
  • Joined: 26-February 12
  • Location:Lyons, Illinois

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

I don't know if my older sister would want to be out really late on a Saturday for the gathering. o^o If we don't make it, I apologize! Though I really hope we can >n< I wanna do a photoshoot with all the UtaPri cosplayers! ;w; Sadly, my boyfriend can't be Ren, but luckily I have a Ren plushie~ And! My older sister has an Otoya plushie 8D We'll bring those along to the shoot, that is, if she says it's alright to be out at 7:30PM for a gathering.
HOPE WE CAN MAKE IT.

ACen '15
Eren Jaeger (SnK), Casual Juvia (Fairy Tail),
Makoto Tachibana (Free!), and Nishinoya Yuu (Haikyuu!!).
Tumblr (pics will be posted here!)

#25 User is offline   ArtxIsxAxBlast 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 16443
  • Posts: 169
  • Joined: 05-December 07
  • Location:Oak Lawn, IL

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:12 AM

Hey guys, if any of you want to attent the UtaPri panel that's before the photoshoot, here's an event page with all the information for it! Hope to see some of you there!
Tumblr where all my cosplay, photography, and art is.

ACen 2015 Cosplays
All Hanayo from Love Live. Maid outfit, School Uniform, Practice outfit, Possibly Wonderful Rush

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users