#1 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6771

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

So i guess that the pope resign today
For acen 2012 will be cosplaying STEAMPUNK
AUTHOR of ACEN TRUE STORY(that no one reads)

REXANO
Responsible Exotic Animal Ownership

#2 User is offline   P-Bear 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59555

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

His boss must have been a real jerk...
"Thursday Night Meet 'n Greet" OG (the insane one, not that pancake one)

#3 User is offline   MOMO2 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 49830

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

I herd the hours were bad...
The only thing to fear is yourself.

#4 User is offline   MsLovelyCookie 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 57517

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

He's leaving since he forgot to turn in the Johnson file when it was due last month.
I'm Just A Girl In The World
Take A Good Look At Me
Just Your Typical Prototype...

Registration Staff: 2012-2014

#5 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

Hehehe :3

Posted Image
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#6 User is offline   General_Iowa 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 62852

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

He forgot the cover sheets mandated for the TPS reports
Come to rebuildofevangelion.org and join our new and exciting community.

Follow me on Twitter at @NewEvaOrder for all your Eva needs

Come to the Rebuild of Evangelion panels across the country!

#7 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

And so now a new man, that wasn't born perfect and couldn't be gods word, will then be voted on by other flawed men to then become the highest authority on the church and he is perfect and can talk to god and his word is gods law. Can someone please tell me how this is suppose to be taken seriously?
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#8 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

His perk of having his way with the alter boys was taken away, so he saw no reason to stay on.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2011.
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ.

#9 User is offline   MsLovelyCookie 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

Too bad that he won't get a class ring like the rest of us.

Pope of '13
Take A Good Look At Me

#10 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:44 AM

View Postfiregirl26, on 28 February 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

So i guess that the pope resign today

Spoiler

Can we let the institution of religion die please? I mean for all of humanity's time on this planet we've had hundreds of religions come and go, why does Catholicism, the most popular bastard child of Judaism, get to have such a prominent figure do absolutely nothing but pontificate about made up stories and laws that have been adapted into a more serious manner? What is the point of any religion besides making people feel better about death and scaring children into not being free thinkers?
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#11 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on 01 March 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:

Spoiler

Can we let the institution of religion die please? I mean for all of humanity's time on this planet we've had hundreds of religions come and go, why does Catholicism, the most popular bastard child of Judaism, get to have such a prominent figure do absolutely nothing but pontificate about made up stories and laws that have been adapted into a more serious manner? What is the point of any religion besides making people feel better about death and scaring children into not being free thinkers?

Or you can choose to not follow it, and let those who choose to follow it...follow it. Borderline hypocritical when you would like to see something gone, yet go on about it crushing free will. Free choice is that you can or can't follow it. (that goes to anyone who says that) yeah, they may be adamant on joining, but no one is pointing a gun to your head. (at least now a days. Lol) just like atheists are so quick to claim "wheeee it's made up and fake huff huff huff" How bout you take your "own" advice and learn to just accept. ( Both sides need to work on that hardcore.)

Anywho, I was half expecting to hear order 66.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#12 User is offline   P-Bear 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

View PostMsLovelyCookie, on 28 February 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

Too bad that he won't get a class ring like the rest of us.

Pope of '13

Or cool letterman jacket with the Vatican City Fightin' Popes mascot on the back

#13 User is offline   Kaay-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 28448

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

View PostXenoBlade, on 01 March 2013 - 07:55 AM, said:

Or you can choose to not follow it, and let those who choose to follow it...follow it. Borderline hypocritical when you would like to see something gone, yet go on about it crushing free will. Free choice is that you can or can't follow it. (that goes to anyone who says that) yeah, they may be adamant on joining, but no one is pointing a gun to your head. (at least now a days. Lol) just like atheists are so quick to claim "wheeee it's made up and fake huff huff huff" How bout you take your "own" advice and learn to just accept. ( Both sides need to work on that hardcore.)

^this. When atheists talk as if their beliefs are right and everyone else is wrong, and make it sound as if the belief in religion and in God is stupid. Whether you intend to do so or not, it doesn't change the fact that when you say someone's beliefs are stupid, you're essentially saying that that person is stupid for having those beliefs, and at the end of the day you end up being no better than those who try to force their religion down people's throats.
Cosplay 2012: Mitsuki Saya (Black Cat), Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
Cosplay 2013: Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) I didn't have my camera; please send me pictures! ;A;

"A blank piece of paper is God's way of telling us how hard it is to be God."
-Sidney Sheldon

#14 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostKaay-chan, on 01 March 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

^this. When atheists talk as if their beliefs are right and everyone else is wrong, and make it sound as if the belief in religion and in God is stupid. Whether you intend to do so or not, it doesn't change the fact that when you say someone's beliefs are stupid, you're essentially saying that that person is stupid for having those beliefs, and at the end of the day you end up being no better than those who try to force their religion down people's throats.

Beliving in god is one thing. Having another human being telling you what to do because he's the closest thing to god on this planet even though a bunch of other guys elected him to be and you need a huge amounts of guilt trips to be "worthy" of heaven is another.
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui

#15 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

View PostDark Stranger, on 01 March 2013 - 11:39 AM, said:

Beliving in god is one thing. Having another human being telling you what to do because he's the closest thing to god on this planet even though a bunch of other guys elected him to be and you need a huge amounts of guilt trips to be "worthy" of heaven is another.

You are kinda missing the point here.

Okay, so it seems you aren't religious. Why does this matter to you? Don't listen or pay attention? Besides, being pope isn't all just being religious. Haven't kept tabs on benedict, but pope john paul the 2nd was generally just a real good man. Religious or not, he was a likable guy.

Im no Catholic, but I think people who are butthurt on the whole pope business need to relax and breathe a bit.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#16 User is offline   P-Bear 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

I think some people are still a little sore as a result of the trap the Pope laid at Endor-- how were we supposed to trust this guy after he lied about the deflector shield being operational??

#17 User is offline   YoungBirdcall 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59429

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

View PostP-Bear, on 01 March 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

I think some people are still a little sore as a result of the trap the Pope laid at Endor-- how were we supposed to trust this guy after he lied about the deflector shield being operational??

That's exactly how I feel.
"Thursday Late Night Meet 'n Greet" O.G. (the one at the bar, not that pancake one)

#18 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 01 March 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

You are kinda missing the point here.

Okay, so it seems you aren't religious. Why does this matter to you? Don't listen or pay attention? Besides, being pope isn't all just being religious. Haven't kept tabs on benedict, but pope john paul the 2nd was generally just a real good man. Religious or not, he was a likable guy.

Im no Catholic, but I think people who are butthurt on the whole pope business need to relax and breathe a bit.

I just find that being catholic is the most loopholed crazy thing out there. Yet we excuse it because it's one of the oldest religions out there. Sure, it doesn't affect me. But that doesn't mean I can't laugh at it flaws when people try to make a big deal out things. Like before the current pope (or ex pope now I guess) was elected they were literally losing their mind and biting at their finger tips like there were powerless without one. *shrug* It's just funny to me.

#19 User is offline   manga1 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 53231

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

Ok, so I see many dont like the whole concept of religion, or the particular path of the roman church, fine its a free contry, and its to be expected in an anime convention community forum. However, I happen to be of the roman faith and I am an anime fan "ohhhooohhh scary whoo sound the alarm."

To answer the question about how can imperfect men pick another imperfect human man to lead the largest and oldest group of the christian religion, We catholics belive that the man who fills the role of Pope, has the gifts given to him by the power of the Holy Spirit to lead, teach, and watch over the church, as the vicar or one with power in the stead of Jesus, untill Jesus returns.
We also belive that the Pope has the gift of infalabillity in matters of religion, he can of course be wrong and make mistakes on other things, but by virtue of his office as Pope he has the gift to loose and bind on earth and heaven, promised to him and all those that follow St Peter in the role, as it was promised him by Jesus himself.

The imperfect men that elect him the collage of Cardnals, are guided by the same Holy Spirit to pick the man from among them to lead the Church, that is they open their hearts to God and ask him to help them choose the one He wants to be his next Vicar, they vote and when enough of a majority is reached after a voting session in conclave, one among the special class of Bishops called Cardnals is elected Pope, the ballots are burned the additive to the fire changes the smoke to the right color and the man vests in white, and Habamus Popum is announced and the name he picks as Pope is announced and he appears at the window and shows who he is.

Thats the process in a nutshell.

Oh and the whole class ring thing mind you not that I like the fact you make a joke about what we hold so serious as belivers, yea he has the fishermans ring as his sign of the sucessor to Peter, and his seal that its used to put his stamp on the wax seals for his offical declarations, it is smashed with what I belive is a gold hammer by the head of the collage of cardnals, so that no one will try to use the seal to try to stamp things into decree that were not oked by the said Holy Father, then, when a new one is elected a new ring and seal is created for him, and for his use and sign.

thank you Jeremy manga1 a Tridentine mass, and philosophy loving Catholic.

#20 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

View Postmanga1, on 01 March 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

Oh and the whole class ring thing mind you not that I like the fact you make a joke about what we hold so serious as belivers, yea he has the fishermans ring as his sign of the sucessor to Peter, and his seal that its used to put his stamp on the wax seals for his offical declarations, it is smashed with what I belive is a gold hammer by the head of the collage of cardnals, so that no one will try to use the seal to try to stamp things into decree that were not oked by the said Holy Father, then, when a new one is elected a new ring and seal is created for him, and for his use and sign.

Except that that won't be the case this time around - the ringmaker pleaded for the ring to be spared, and his wish was granted. It'll be scratched, so that it can't be used as a seal, but it won't be smashed or otherwise destroyed in any way.
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#21 User is offline   P-Bear 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

Breakfast tomorrow is ex-Benedict

#22 User is offline   General_Iowa 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 62852

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

I thought it was eggs Benedict with Benedict Arnold
Come to rebuildofevangelion.org and join our new and exciting community.

Follow me on Twitter at @NewEvaOrder for all your Eva needs

Come to the Rebuild of Evangelion panels across the country!

#23 User is offline   Kaay-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

View PostDark Stranger, on 01 March 2013 - 11:39 AM, said:

Some people need that level of guidance. It doesn't matter what you believe, criticizing people for their beliefs when those beliefs don't harm others is wrong. Obviously there will always be the extremists out there who do take things too far and hurt others by following their beliefs, but you get that in any belief system, including atheism.
Cosplay 2013: Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) I didn't have my camera; please send me pictures! ;A;

-Sidney Sheldon

#24 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 1435

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:51 AM

The Pope is not considered infallible. During the Middle Ages, yes--that was Church dogma. The Reformation and Counter-Reformation changed a lot, especially given that the Popes of those times (Alexander VI of the Borgia family, come on down!) were political appointees and no better than the amoral noble families of Italy.

The idea of the Pope being perfect just because he gets the funny hat started going away about then. It stayed official dogma until Vatican II, and several Popes before and since repudiated it. Pius XII, John XXIII, John Paul II, and Benedict VI all said they were not infallible. They're just guys. It's been a very long time since any Pope tried to claim they were the next thing to God; the first Pope, St. Peter, certainly would never have made that claim...given that he sort of knew Jesus.

And in case that bothers you that a guy is elected by a group of people to lead a very influential Church...does it bother you that a guy is elected by a very large group of people to lead the most powerful nation in the world? The Pope doesn't have access to nuclear weapons. His influence is spiritual, but limited. Speaking as a Catholic, I don't agree with the Pope on everything (contraception, homosexuality). I've yet to be excommunicated on the subject. Not even by the Spanish Inquisition, though you never know with them...

The Church is also not crippled and unable to work without a Pope. Having one elected quickly is something relatively new. It was not unknown during the Middle Ages to go years without a Pope. The Church continues operating, just as the UK keeps going until they can get a new monarch in there or the US operates in the period between Election and Inauguration Day.

Finally, if you're not Catholic, you really should not give a damn about who we elect Pope. Americans don't care much about who runs Japan, for instance, as it only peripherally involves the US. If you're Protestant, Muslim, atheist, or whatever, whoever is Pope next does not really effect you. If the Pope is "putting guilt trips" on you...why? Why not give Rome the finger and go merrily on your way? You could hardly be excommunicated by a religion or religious sect you are not part of and don't believe in.

Of course, maybe it makes one feel morally superior to point out the flaws in the Catholic Church. Which is fine, because the flaws you're looking up on Wikipedia to make your point were probably put there by Catholic historians willing to admit the mistakes the Church has made. In any case, name me a religion--including atheism--that doesn't have flaws.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
"We Catholics got out of the beheading business around 1670"
See my art. Love it. Hug it. http://sentinel28a.d...art.com/gallery
Read my fanfiction. NOW. You'll thank me later.
First Place, Yahoo ACen League, 2006
First Place, NFL.com Otaku Amefuto League, 2012

Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
BEAR CAV!

#25 User is offline   MsLovelyCookie 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

I honestly do not care for who they pick as Pope, its not like I can vote for the Pope myself but at least I was alive to see so far 2 Popes getting picked for the job and seeing one retire for the first time in so many years. I find it interesting on how that whole system works.

Might I point out we have nothing to talk about be sides that he retired. Did you hear about his retirement? He's set for life.
Take A Good Look At Me

#26 User is offline   Kaay-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

View Postsentinel28a, on 02 March 2013 - 03:51 AM, said:

Finally, if you're not Catholic, you really should not give a damn about who we elect Pope. Americans don't care much about who runs Japan, for instance, as it only peripherally involves the US. If you're Protestant, Muslim, atheist, or whatever, whoever is Pope next does not really effect you. If the Pope is "putting guilt trips" on you...why? Why not give Rome the finger and go merrily on your way? You could hardly be excommunicated by a religion or religious sect you are not part of and don't believe in.

This is the one thing I will slightly disagree with you on. The Pope is the leader of a religious institution, not a country. Members of said institution live in our country. The decisions made in Rome impact Catholics, and therefore to a certain degree, at least, people in our country. Unfortunately, we cannot live in a network of bubbles, with people with different beliefs isolated from those whose beliefs oppose theirs, and at the end of the day we all have to interact with each other. Put in a less negative sounding way, my best friend from high school is Catholic, and so by association because this impacts her it indirectly impacts me. It's like how politics in Japan would impact people living in the US if, say, they're required to travel there for their job, or are studying abroad in Japan for extended periods of time.

-Sidney Sheldon

#27 User is offline   P-Bear 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

View PostKaay-chan, on 02 March 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

This is the one thing I will slightly disagree with you on. The Pope is the leader of a religious institution, not a country. Members of said institution live in our country. The decisions made in Rome impact Catholics, and therefore to a certain degree, at least, people in our country. Unfortunately, we cannot live in a network of bubbles, with people with different beliefs isolated from those whose beliefs oppose theirs, and at the end of the day we all have to interact with each other. Put in a less negative sounding way, my best friend from high school is Catholic, and so by association because this impacts her it indirectly impacts me. It's like how politics in Japan would impact people living in the US if, say, they're required to travel there for their job, or are studying abroad in Japan for extended periods of time.

A very good point. As a non-believer, I generally have nothing to do with religious people: I'll accept their prayers without saying something snarky like "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!" and though I'll keep my eyes open and sneak food when they say grace at a meal, I don't sigh or snicker or anything like that. As has been mentioned in this thread several times already, zealous outspoken atheists are just as bad as zealous outspoken religious people. That said, I find that I HAVE to have something to do with religious people when their religion starts butting into my legislation/education system. I'm down with gay marriage, abortion, science in the classroom, mercy killings, and a host of other practices and procedures that I don't want withheld because of someone else's religious beliefs*-- so, in some ways the selection of the new Pope DOES warrant some of my attention (even though I'm a heathen, and even though Catholics certainly aren't the largest lobbying denomination or anything like that).

To move back towards silliness, as a former Catholic I think I'd be way more interested in the situation if we had a Leo the Great or Julius II coming to the lead-- a mighty, warrior Pope who would fistfight terrorists and save Italy from Huns, etc. He'd wear sunglasses and an all-black Pope outfit, and when he was busting skulls and cleaning house, some pretender to the papacy would be all like "...but I've got Papal infallibility!?!" and the cool Pope would be like "IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED" and then BLAM!

*this is not to say that these beliefs of mine are the "right" ones, and I understand that a religious person could just as easily say they don't want my secularism butting into their moral matters. Just sayin' that these are my beliefs, based in the select bit o' reasoning that I employ, and support largely by science and liberal thought.

This post has been edited by P-Bear: 02 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

#28 User is offline   sentinel28a 

• Mad Irishman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 1435

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

Please. When has religion "butted into" secular life recently?

Catholics don't want their hospitals to provide abortions. Fine, go to Planned Parenthood. Catholics don't want contraception to be provided on health care plans for people who work at Catholic institutions. Fine, go to the 7-Eleven and buy some condoms. Catholics don't believe in gay marriage. Fine, don't get married in a Catholic church. Problem solved. Seems an easy solution to me, but holy crapsnacks, a lot of people jump all over the Catholics for being Catholic.

Islam also preaches against abortion, contraception, and gay marriage. Few people take them to task for it; Richard Dawkins screams and harangues against Christianity and Judaism but is strangely quiet when it comes to Islam. There is a reason for that, of course--people aren't afraid that Catholics will come and behead them. (Not all Islam believes in this; enough do that Islam doesn't get criticized much.)

No Pope has ever said that Catholics should be allowed to use contraceptives. Many do--most American Catholics do, because we don't want the added expense of raising children to our already overstrained pocketbooks. No Pope has yet to resort to mass excommunication over the subject. We can agree on most other things, but many Catholics, including myself, think the Pope is wrong on this; quite a few of us think that gay marriage is fine as well. Hell, if things get too rough, switch to a different sect--we're all Christians; we all work for the same Boss. We just rather ridiculously argue over details on the subject.

So if Popes can't even get a large number of Catholics to agree with him because we don't believe in blindly following the dictates of a fallible man, I hardly think non-Catholics have anything to worry about. It's as preposterous as people not voting for Kennedy in 1960 because they thought he'd be taking orders from Rome and not Washington.

Ben Da Mad Irishman
See my art. Love it. Hug it. http://sentinel28a.d...art.com/gallery
Read my fanfiction. NOW. You'll thank me later.
First Place, Yahoo ACen League, 2006
First Place, NFL.com Otaku Amefuto League, 2012

Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
BEAR CAV!

#29 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

Everything I know about the catholic religion, I learned from watching the movie Dogma.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2011.
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ.

#30 User is offline   P-Bear 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostIsamu, on 02 March 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Everything I know about the catholic religion, I learned from watching the movie Dogma.

The part about the poo monster is 100% accurate

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users