• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking for hotel roommates (2-3)

#1 User is offline   Xundori 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63194

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Currently searching for a few roommates to stay in our hotel room at the Embassy across from the convention center. We have the room booked from the 17th-20th (Fri-Mon but you can leave Sunday if you need to). We currently have a King sized 2 room suite (which I believe has the couch and tv in the other room and the couch pulls out into a bed) and for certain 3 people staying in the room (and a 4th possibly). I know most people have been to ACen and sleeping on the floor has always been an option, even for me so if you do not mind floor space or possibly sharing a pullout couch with someone lemme know, there is also room in the living room for a blow up mattress if you have one and really cant sleep on the floor.

Looking for 2-3 people at most beyond that we would not be able to have due to room capacity standards. Average cost will be about $115-$130/person depending on how many people stay in the room.

If you are interested let me know and I will give you further means of contact methods :)/>

#2 User is offline   Trucha-San 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59374

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:10 AM

A friend and myself are looking for room if you are fine with us. Not sure what type of roommate you are looking for since you did not state it so i'll just give you some basic info about us. We are both males; he is 24 and I am 23. We have been to ACen several times and enjoy the whole ambient, specially the dances on Friday and Saturday night thus we only use the room to pretty much sleep a couple hours late at night. As far as money goes it won't be a problem. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have

#3 User is offline   Xundori 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63194

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostXundori, on 26 February 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

Currently searching for a few roommates to stay in our hotel room at the Embassy across from the convention center. We have the room booked from the 17th-20th (Fri-Mon but you can leave Sunday if you need to). We currently have a King sized 2 room suite (which I believe has the couch and tv in the other room and the couch pulls out into a bed) and for certain 3 people staying in the room (and a 4th possibly). I know most people have been to ACen and sleeping on the floor has always been an option, even for me so if you do not mind floor space or possibly sharing a pullout couch with someone lemme know, there is also room in the living room for a blow up mattress if you have one and really cant sleep on the floor.Looking for 2-3 people at most beyond that we would not be able to have due to room capacity standards. Average cost will be about $115-$130/person depending on how many people stay in the room. If you are interested let me know and I will give you further means of contact methods :)/>/>/>

Sorry but as of right now were full. I will let you know if we have any room left or if anyone cancels. We currently have about 7 people staying the the room. So were pretty full for now. Sorry for the late reply btw was in the process of moving and just got the computers set up.

This post has been edited by Xundori: 09 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

#4 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

i have a room and need filling call --- anytime it free breakfast and three quwwen bed one a pullout

(please PM me for my phone number!)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users