• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking for a room

#1 User is offline   miss-cyan 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63157

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

thanks to everyone for their offers! I have found a very ideal room from a very generous con-goer so until further notice I am spoken for, or booked solid, whatever suits the situation c:

I’m currently looking for a room at ACen and I’m willing to chip in for however much you think is fair.

I'm 19 at the moment but I will be 20 by the time ACen rolls around. I'm a lady and I am from Springfield IL.

I’d really prefer something in the Regency O’Hare but if it’s a hotel down the street or something would it be too much trouble if I could walk to the con with someone I get really nervous traveling alone in a city I don’t know. I’ll treat you to something in return, like lunch or whatever you want I guess. You don't have to do this if you're not comfortable with it I'm just a big baby when I travel alone and I'm sure I can put on my big girl pants and do it by myself.

This will be my second con, but my first time at ACen so I know how to behave myself and I promise to not get in anybody’s way.

• I don’t smoke or drink but I’m okay with staying in a room with people who do.
  • I clean up after myself.
  • I’m very polite.
  • I’m fine with sleeping on the floor if you need me to.

So I hope someone won’t mind putting me up. I’m not asking for a free room so if you’re needing someone to chip in I’m your gal.

This will really be good for me to maybe socialize with my roomates. I went to Youmacon all by myself and while it was really fun, I was incredibly lonely and bored. It wouldn't be so bad to have people to talk to and maybe sit around in the wee hours and watch movies and anime or however these things go, since I literally have no idea.

So, in summation, I need somewhere to crash so I don't spend a fortune on a hotel room/die of boredom and I'm willing to pay whatever you think is fair.

This post has been edited by miss-cyan: 06 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

#2 User is offline   Ricky Fajardo 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61551

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

i have two spots open in my rooms its at the regency center heres the info
http://www.facebook....111133/?fref=ts

#3 User is offline   Amikyo 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63057

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

I don't know if you are stil looking, I also have room for one more person. We are staying at the Intercontinental Chicago O'Hare, which is (so I've been told) less than 10 minutes walk from the Hyatt. We currently have 3 girls and 2 guys in our room, all are 20 or younger (I am female, 19.) You may need to sleep on the floor, we haven't really discussed sleeping arangements yet, but there will be (hopefully) no mixed-gender beds. IF you wanted to join us in walking to and from the con, that would be totally fine with me, and you could hang around with us, too. We're all nice people.

The price is a little higher than the last poster, we would be looking at a price around $50 per person for both nights. If you are interested, I can give you more details over email, fabiogirl49 AT hotmail.com. This is not the only place I'm posting this, so the spot might go fast. (But wemight be willing to try and squeeze in one more person.)

#4 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

emabssey here thursday-sunday 130-145 and any more info pm meee

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users