Anime Central Forums: Vocafriends community casual community meeting - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Vocafriends community casual community meeting After ACen or before

#1 User is offline   Zalrau 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61025

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Hello to all! Name is Lee and I am currently trying to get a vocaloid community going for the Chicago land area. It's just casual meet to make like minded friends and hang out and have some fun, so come as you are or cos play if you will! If your from the Chicago land area and interested like the page and keep up for future events I will be hosting. Depending on how many people support this and back this up will determine if anything happens. I will be recruiting during ACen as well and shooting some vids for the page. There is a better description in the "ABOUT" page If the link doesn't work let me know..Had some funky issues last night when people told me the link didn't work but it was fixed. See you guys there ^. ^ My link

Also message me or add me on facebook if you have any questions or ideas taht will help :D https://www.facebook.com/Leeblythe1

:balloons:

#2 User is offline   Zalrau 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61025

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

I notice there aren't any vocaloid meet up groups in the Chicago land area so I'm making my own? This is for like minded people who enjoy vocaloid and wish to make new friends and have fun. I will be making events when the weather gets better but that all depends on how many people are for it. For such said events I will be having video game holdings , cos play contest, karoke contest, Knowledge contest and much more. *with prize give a ways of course* I will need people to help me run this as well so please inbox me if you have any ideas or anyways to help make this run smoothly please inbox me https://www.facebook.com/Leeblythe1. This is a share and give bases so will be discussing Artist / illustrators, producers, and music..which will hopefully make this fun and everyone can leave with a better knowledge because we may not know what the next person does ya know? Hope this goes well.

#3 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

my friend mike does bthat and i say before ACen meetup

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users