Anime Central Forums: Hellsing 2013 - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hellsing 2013 General topic of Hellsing and what we're doing for this year!

#1 User is offline   shastacola85 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58966

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

Hi there everyone! I didn't see anything on Hellsing for this year, so I was wondering about the Hellsing following. . . we arn't becoming a non-existent anime/ manga are we???

I guess I'll leave this open to anyone but do we have any idea's on a location for a shoot or if we're even getting together?

I was just wondering because I'll be bringing back Seras Victoria OVA version that I wore in 2011.

Me as Seras from 2011

I had extenuating circumstances as to why I couldn't go last year with family :(/> but now this year I made it a mission to get here and I'm bringing my husband (of 9 years) this time! he's never been to such a big convention before. We'll see how he does ;)/>

Any who. . . I'm excited for this year and hope to see loads of Hellsing peeps this year ;)/>

~Shastacola~

So far on who's who :D

Hellsing Organization:

Seras = Rum
Seras = Thunderscream's friend
Alucard = Thunderscream
Alucard = gou398873 (maybe)

Wild Geese:

Pip = Thunderscream's friend
WG Men = Thunderscream's friend Or Jan's Ghoul Soldier?

That's it so far :D I hope to see you all sometime in the con this year!

I think that Friday for Sophie Hatter (Howls Moving Castle), Saturday is Season Two Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender) and Sunday I'm thinking Seras :D

This post has been edited by shastacola85: 19 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

Artangel85's 2015 Cosplay List:
As for now it's all dependent on Photoshoot times!

#2 User is offline   SeikoMiwarui 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 17644

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

I will have to see how well my coat for Rip van Winkle still fits me come May. I keep losing weight (or rather...I'm at a plateau currently), and I've already had to adjust the jacket before....

It also depends on what I'm doing school wise >_>; I might just only be able to bring whatever I have handy in my dorm because I may take summer courses.....Too many uncertain things at this time to accurately say whether or not I'll be bringing Rip for another year T_T

#3 User is offline   Rum 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62664

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

I hope to have my Seras cosplay done by then! It's kind of sad to see the lack of Hellsing love though :(

#4 User is offline   gou397783 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62640

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

As of right now I am deciding between a couple of different ideas. One is Alucard, once I make up my mind I will repost.

#5 User is offline   Thunderscream 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60454

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:13 AM

My friends and I are planning on being in our Hellsing outfits on Saturday. Current plans are an Alucard, Seras, Pip, and Wild Geese member/Jan's Ghoul soldier. We are still pretty green when it comes to cosplay, but can't wait!

This post has been edited by Thunderscream: 15 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

ACen 2014 plans
-Chojuro (Naruto)
-Wil (Fire Emblem)

#6 User is offline   shastacola85 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

View PostRum, on 09 February 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

I hope to have my Seras cosplay done by then! It's kind of sad to see the lack of Hellsing love though :(/>

That would be sweet! And I also agree on the lack of love for the ;) "Red" coats ha ha ha

View Postgou397783, on 11 February 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

As of right now I am deciding between a couple of different ideas. One is Alucard, once I make up my mind I will re-post.

I'm not sure when my friend and I will be doing ours, but I know that Saturday were doing our Avatar:The Last Airbender group. and I'm not sure on Sunday, but usually it's something along the lines of Firefly.

I guess we'll find out more info as the time comes. I guess we missed the deadline for a gathering time, but oh well. I hear that last year the turn out wasn't that good.

#7 User is offline   shastacola85 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostThunderscream, on 15 February 2013 - 09:13 AM, said:

My friends and I are planning on being in our Hellsing outfits on Saturday. Current plans are an Alucard, Seras, Pip, and Wild Geese member/Jan's Ghoul soldier. We are still pretty green when it comes to cosplay, but can't wait!

NO worries on being "green" we all had to start somewhere ;)/> I started in 2010 and I still am learning all sorts of things! I still consider myself kind of "green" as well because school in keeping me away from it all. I think maybe Friday I'll be Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle and Seras, and I'm still not sure at the moment, but as for Saturday I"ll me in with a group as the nomads (I'll be Katara) from Avatar: The Last Airbender! Then Sunday I'm not sure lol.

If I don't end up having time with Seras this year I'll make sure that I get a few pics of everyone :D/>

This is me as Seras if I do end up getting out lol ;)/>

(this is my whole gallery of Hellsing shots I have as seras in my DA page)

DA Page of Seras

#8 User is offline   Jenya 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60655

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

Oooh, I hope this happens! Last year's was FANTASTIC
ACen 2014 cosplays:
Friday: School Girl Asuka (NGE)
Saturday: Splash Free Rin (Free!)

#9 User is offline   8Bit 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 58473

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

I hope Hellsing isn't a dying Convention breed! I have plans for cosplaying Alucard next year, haha.
As for this year I have two friends running Hellsing cosplay, one is Seras in red uniform and the other is Hans the shapeshifter/werewolf. They both want to get together and have a photoshoot if other people are up for it!

#10 User is offline   Rum 

• Pip

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

I was hoping to see this thread pop back up! I have officially completed my Seras cosplay and the Harkonnen so I hope to see everyone there! (I'll also be at the Avatar meet, just won't be in Korra cosplay for that, but my cousin will be Zuko.)

#11 User is offline   shastacola85 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostRum, on 02 May 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

I was hoping to see this thread pop back up! I have officially completed my Seras cosplay and the Harkonnen so I hope to see everyone there! (I'll also be at the Avatar meet, just won't be in Korra cosplay for that, but my cousin will be Zuko.)

Yeah, it seems to be on the back burner for people I think, but I feel it's one of those anime's that will always be here ;) as for your seras! YAY! I wont be bringing my seras with me this year due to weight issues :( but I'll try to meet up with whoever is in costume to get their pics!!! I will also be at the avatar shoot. I cant wait for everything!!! soooo excited! :balloons:

#12 User is offline   StarShiranui 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63186

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

How did I not post here. I shall be there with bells on! Except not really. Either way I'll be bringing out my Schrodinger costume, so that ought to be fun.
2014 Cons
ACen, A-kon, San Japan.

ACen 2014
- Mito Uzumaki (Naruto), Snake cloak!Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto), Schrodinger (Hellsing)

#13 User is offline   Mecha_Shadow 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 5680

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Your fat, friendly neighborhood hellhound/Alu-puppy will be back this year as well :D Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Con! Less than a week to go!
Cosplay plans for 2014:
Mega Evolution Absol
Fat blood elf warlock returns!

#14 User is offline   shastacola85 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

It was great seeing a few of you this weekend. I will be bringing Seras next year. I felt like I abandoned her in my closet this year :( The skirt will be re-done and I'll be there for sure! Next time I'll be driving to bring food. Dang everything was expensive! even drinks were on the pricy side!

#15 User is offline   Rum 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

This photoshoot was fun! I was the awkward yellow Seras with the huge cannon. I had never been to a photoshoot so I was a bit nervous ^^; I also just wanted to say that the red Seras that was running the shoot did a great job! A lot of the other photoshoots I observed over the weekend were having some trouble getting someone to take charge and be heard over the crowds.

#16 User is offline   shastacola85 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:37 AM

View PostRum, on 24 May 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

This photoshoot was fun! I was the awkward yellow Seras with the huge cannon. I had never been to a photoshoot so I was a bit nervous ^^; I also just wanted to say that the red Seras that was running the shoot did a great job! A lot of the other photoshoots I observed over the weekend were having some trouble getting someone to take charge and be heard over the crowds.

You'll have that at times, It's always good to have a person with a good mind set to take charge! I know that's not me, but I do like to make sure that everyone's happy :) I love to see people smile :D

And your OVA Seras Was awesome! I hope that you will be attending again next year so we all can hang out! I want to bring Seras back, I have to fix the skirt, but other than that the jacket/ shirt still fits and one of my good friends just embroidered my patches for me :) I'm so excited about that! they look amazing! XD (fan-girling almost over them ha ha).

Well I really should be doing homework, so you all have a good weekend and I hope to see some of you next year! I'll be going to CONvergence this year I hope to have the skirt done by then as well :) :thumbup:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users