Anime Central Forums: Greetings and felicitations! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Greetings and felicitations! From the bottom and sides of my heart.

#1 User is offline   The_Tracian 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63061

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

After reading the "New to the forums? Read this!: Tips to break the ice on the ACen forums", I decided to follow the outline that was so consideratly compiled and made available. So here goes!

When did you start going to ACen? How did you hear about the convention. If you're new, that's okay! Be excited! It's your first year after all.

I've never been! I almost as going to go this year, but issues arose. I heard about the convention from a dear friend of mine, and my interest was sparked and has yet to diminish or be satiated.

Have you cosplayed? If so, what cosplays have you done?

Nope! I've got some ideas, and since I won't be able to go till 2014 I'll have plenty of time to put them together!

Whereabouts are you from?

I hail from the small town of Corydon, KY which was founded by my ansestor in 1848. Here's a wiki link! http://en.wikipedia....rydon,_Kentucky We also have two family cemeteries on our property.

What are some of your favorite Anime or Mangas? What are you watching/reading right now?

Death Note, Bleach, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Blood+, Ninja Scroll, Claymore, D Gray Man, Darker than Black, Hellsing, Devil May Cry, FMA, Basilisk, Berserk, '90s Batman, Superman, X-Men, Spider-Man, Ironman, and Fantastic Four, Cowboy Bebop, Batman Beyond, Gunslinger Girl, Hare + Guu. There may be some others, but that's what came to mind.

Do you game? What kind of games do you like? What are you currently playing?

Board games: Arkham Horror, Risk, Monopoly, Stratego, Scrabble, Apples to Apples, Munchkin, Crack the Case, Settlers of Catan, Chess, Checkers, Catch Phrase.
RPG: Adelhyne Sagas
Computer/Console: Batman: Arkham Asylum, The Elder Scrolls, Terraria, The Ball, The MYST saga, Civilization, Portal, Halo, Half-Life.

What is a hobby of yours?

Aside from some those things which are above listed, I love roasting coffee. I find few things more relaxing and rewarding, and am hoping to turn it into a business this summer on etsy.com. I also collect coins, but have done little with that for some years. I also really enjoying cooking and baking, and have almost finished an apron for myself. If you're gluten intolerant, PM for a scone/muffin recipe!

Assorted information about me: I am 26, single, 6' tall (or short?), enjoy photography, have two eyes, a lovely beard, and want to have built-in shelves for a library in my house. My musical interests are as eclectic as I am eccentric.

This post has been edited by The_Tracian: 26 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Be silent as to services you have rendered, but speak of favours you have received. ~ Seneca

ACen 2014: Monochrome Ian Chesterton - Man In the Big Yellow Hat

#2 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 16853

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

you seem to be a rather interesting individual XD hopefully we'll see you in 2014 then, you can always message me if you get bored lol
ACen 2015

Female Otoya Ittoki- 100% done
Leafeon ginjinka- 100% done
Kaoru Hitachin - 50% done (need jacket and tie yet...)

#3 User is offline   The_Tracian 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63061

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

View Postblackcat18, on 27 January 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

you seem to be a rather interesting individual XD hopefully we'll see you in 2014 then, you can always message me if you get bored lol

Thank you for the welcome! And yes, I am.
Be silent as to services you have rendered, but speak of favours you have received. ~ Seneca

ACen 2014: Monochrome Ian Chesterton - Man In the Big Yellow Hat

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users