• This topic is locked

Looking for a Room (1 person)

#1 User is offline   FFRPGFAN 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 17690

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

I am a 23 year old male looking for a room to stay at the convention Friday through Sunday (I could possibly stay Thursday night if that's what planned). I do not drink, smoke, or party. I do cosplay. I also can bring a sleeping bag for myself depending on the number of people in the room.

If the room is run with shared food, I can contribute to that as well. I would just need to know how much for the room and the food.

Additionally, if you are from the general area of Rockford or somewhere between there and the convention, I have a car available for transportation reasons.

Please either post here or send me a message if you think I would be suitable to help pay for your room in exchange for staying in it.

Thank you.

#2 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hello I'm Raven Finch-Alexander and would love to have you its is Thursday-Sunday
Price:$110 (tax inculcated)
where:the embassy so there going to be free breakfast if your not number 7 (seven) that is hell1!!!!1 even if you are we'll still get some breakfast for you XD.(list plz. XD)
you don't have to bring food to share but you can if you want I know im bring junk galore
also if you are number seven you will have to sleep on the floor so sorry ill have my friend rashy bring a blow up mates because ill hate for someone to sleep on the floor its coldddddd!!!!!!!! XD LOL
if you have any questions I DON'T LOOK AT THIS OFTEN ENOUGH I DON'T HAVE INTERNET AT HOME call or text (text preferred please plz.) at 2196827623 okay.God and Jesus bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :thumbup:/>/>/>

This post has been edited by ravenfinch: 28 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users