Anime Central Forums: Need a room - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Need a room does anyone have any room for some spare Chang (i mean--....)

#1 User is offline   vestien 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61479

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Hello hello.

I am hoping to be able to join some folks/or someone in a room for the convention. It'll just be for me, and I will be participating in the Artist Alley. This is my first year going to ACen so I am pretty excited, but didn't realize how quickly the ball gets rolling for this convention LOL
I am 25yo/f, non-smoker, am quiet and real laid-back. (Totally okay with co-ed rooms) As of right now, since I have yet to book my plane tickets (coming over from Virginia), I can stay from either Thursday or Friday until Sunday (or Monday if need be).
If you can squeeze me into your room, that would be fabulous. Please email me at vestien [@] ymail.com, or message me on tumblr http://vestien.tumblr.com

Thank you very much!

This post has been edited by vestien: 23 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

#2 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

Hello I'm Raven Finch-Alexander and would love to have you its is Thursday-Sunday
Price:$110 (tax inculcated)
where:the embassy so there going to be free breakfast if your not number 7 (seven) that is hell1!!!!1 even if you are we'll still get some breakfast for you XD.(list plz. XD)
you don't have to bring food to share but you can if you want I know im bring junk galore
also if you are number seven you will have to sleep on the floor so sorry ill have my friend rashy bring a blow up mates because ill hate for someone to sleep on the floor its coldddddd!!!!!!!! XD LOL
if you have any questions I DON'T LOOK AT THIS OFTEN ENOUGH I DON'T HAVE INTERNET AT HOME call or text (text preferred please plz.) at ******** okay.God and Jesus bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Posted Image/>/>/

This post has been edited by Alkaren Hyralt: 28 January 2013 - 11:43 PM
Reason for edit: Posting your phone number on a public message board is a bad idea

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users