Japanese Band: Kalafina Kalafina to perform at Anime Central 2013

#181 User is offline   Sapphy 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 11260

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

View Postacidtreat101, on 13 April 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Look I will say that I am sorry for making it seem like you guys aren't big Kalafina fans. But I wont apologize for asking for some compensation for a situation that was(to me at least) foreseeable and really impacts badly on ACen. I think they should do something for us affected people. I don't know why you guys want to just lay back and accept the bad things without at least wanting some kind of compensation.

Compensation isn't the answer for everything.

I was miffed too when the system was down and we were all hovering in limbo not knowing when the ordering system was going to come back up--I'm also buying a ticket for a friend (so we can all sit together) and this might be the last ACen she's able to go to, so it was stressful. I was afraid I was going to miss my window if I wasn't constantly refreshing the forums (at work T__T;) to see when the ordering was going to be back online.

So you were able to get tickets, and due to the server crashing, you were one of the people double-booked into section 103? Okay, try to look at it this way--Purplegoddess stated that the seating is being done by timestamp. So let's say you're getting moved to another section. Had the system been operating normally, you would have had to choose that section (or one incredibly similar) anyway, because it would have registered 103 as full. Would you have gone, "Well, looks like 103's empty, I'll pass on seeing Kalafina then!" or would you have just bought the tickets for the closest nearby section?
Liked what you saw at ACen? Happy Hatpire Designs has an Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hatpire
Follow me on tumblr! http://hatpire.tumblr.com
Also, check out my DeviantArt: http://hatpire.deviantart.com

#182 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:30 AM

View Postfeuerwerke, on 11 April 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Question: so for that first autograph session, it has to be Kalafina merchandise specifically? So something like, say, a Madoka soundtrack, wouldn't fly?

That is correct. The first autograph session is essentially intended for those who have directly supported Kalafina through purchases of merchandise, either prior to or at ACen. If you do not have Kalafina merchandise to be signed, and do not intend to purchase any at con, please go to the second signing session on Saturday.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#183 User is offline   El Ken 

• PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:55 AM

View Postacidtreat101, on 12 April 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

I wasn't gonna say it...I really wasn't. The site went down, I couldn't get tickets until an hour later...but hey, I still got in to the section I wanted, 103. Or so I thought. It ended up being overbooked...just like I was worried about after the site was taken down. Because I wasn't one of the first people to manage to access the FUBARed site, I got pushed out of the section I ordered and wanted. So I am gonna say it to satisfy my own anger...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to warn you guys that the traffic was going to be overwhelming. But you brushed it off. The traffic wasn't "more than could have been predicted" because it was EXACTLY what I predicted. I know...it's hard to listen to some random person on the internet. But you were warned...and because I was correct, I think I have the right to say that. As someone who lost their place in the best section, I think we deserve some recompense. My suggestion is that anyone who was forced to move because of no-fault of their own should be given priority access to the autograph session, above the rest of the concert ticket holders. Maybe that isn't fair to those people who happened to not be in a section that was affected...so what? What happened to us wasn't fair either. So at this point, it's up to ACen whether or not that want to give good customer service, or if they want to continue dropping the ball and have the reputation for incompetence and bad customer service.

By the way, yes I am furious. And I won't apologize for it.

I will only say a few things about this.

First, I'm really sorry that this happened. You did warn us, and I had the same concerns. Once I'm back in the U.S. I will be looking more deeply into this matter.

Second, site traffic was high, but not as high as the traffic when Artist Alley registration open (it sells out in a matter of minutes), and the site did not go down. We do have an inquiry/complaint in to our hosting company about why the site slowed to such an extent.

Next, and this is the part I'm most displeased with, is that there was a significant bug in the ticketing system programming for this item. I'd like to say more about this, but for HR reasons, I cannot publicly. This will be the focus of my follow up.

Lastly, there will be no compensation for purchasers who were moved out of Section 103 due to overbooking. Feel free to talk to me if you would to cancel your ticket and receive a refund, but I won't do anything beyond that.

I'd like to focus on the fact that we're bringing a very talented group to perform at ACen and not on the technical issues that have caused this issue. I still have a lot of work to do to make this concert the best it can be, and I would like to devote my time and effort to see that happen.

Thank you.
Ken Leiding

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#184 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 63062

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:33 AM

View Postacidtreat101, on 13 April 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Look I will say that I am sorry for making it seem like you guys aren't big Kalafina fans. But I wont apologize for asking for some compensation for a situation that was(to me at least) foreseeable and really impacts badly on ACen. I think they should do something for us affected people. I don't know why you guys want to just lay back and accept the bad things without at least wanting some kind of compensation.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I agree with you on that matter wholeheartedly. I just feel like that particular post came off as a bit condescending and braggart-ish. I'm sure that's not how you intended it, but it's worded in a way that I'd imagine would make people less inclined to agree with you. Which I think is a shame because I think you're right re; some small form of compensation for those of us that got moved.

@purplegoddess: I'm glad to hear that, thanks for the info!
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#185 User is offline   Asphyxia 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63427

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

Okay! I got my ticket at last! :)

I noticed that all sections were open. I thought section 103 was sold out due to the overbooking?
Though, I selected 104 just to be certain I would be placed in this section. Hopefully that wasn't full or overbooked! lol
Anyway, thank you ACen for being able to set the on sale date and time today to try again. <3

#186 User is offline   JDM 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 18044

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

View Postfeuerwerke, on 31 March 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

@JDM, Kalafina is an act of a much higher caliber than Halcali. That's why they're getting the bigger venue and the tickets that cost money. They're a huge deal. Don't hold your breath for free tickets.

Alright, I'll take your advice; because I want to support Kalafina and be as close to Hikaru as possible. I went ahead and paid the $30 to be in section 105, (as Hikaru is usually stage right, in most of the videos I have seen). Anyway, when I just ordered my ticket, not too long ago, there were still 37 seats in section 105, and 20 in section 101. I know it was a fiasco with people fighting to be front and center, but I still don't expect this concert to sell out completely.

This post has been edited by JDM: 13 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

#187 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

@Ken, fair enough, it's your call to make. I will still support this endeavor, as I do think that overall it's the right way for ACen to go. I am disappointed to hear that nothing will be done to make up for what happened, and definitely think that's the wrong call to make, but I'll drop the matter from here. I'd still like to thank you for bringing in such an incredible guest in the first place.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#188 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 10773

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

A lot of what I'm hearing is "I deserve the world in compensation for a mistake that isn't really anyone's fault." Self entitlement everywhere....All I'm saying...
Once more returned to the forums. 2013 ideas:
Hieda No Akyu: Project Touhou
Shadow Yukiko Amagi: Persona 4
Kyouko Sakura (Magic form): Magi Madoka Magica

#189 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

No one's really asking for anything huge, though. There was a mistake that was a fairly major mistake that shouldn't have happened and it caused a lot of people to be quite disappointed. If I had any hand in putting this event together, I would want to do at least a little something for those negatively affected. It's what the right thing to do would be in my mind, since, sure, the other good seats that people got shuffled into cost $30 too, but it isn't really the money that is the issue here. It's the time and stress that went into placing the ticket orders, and being given false hope. Sure, it's not the worst thing in the world, and I'm not claiming it is, but it's annoying and it shouldn't have happened. Honestly I'm in favor of some small form of compensation more because I personally feel like it'd be the right thing to do and less because I really want anything extra. I feel like the gesture is what's important here, and I'd be in support of it even if I didn't happen to be affected.

I can live with nothing being done in that regard, though, as I said before.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#190 User is offline   acidtreat101 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63281

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

View PostHaruHE, on 13 April 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

A lot of what I'm hearing is "I deserve the world in compensation for a mistake that isn't really anyone's fault." Self entitlement everywhere....All I'm saying...

Asking for a mini-poster isn't EXACTLY the same as asking for the world. Anyways, after a few days have passed, I've calmed down a bit. I was extremely stressed out from the whole situation. Suddenly getting an email saying that I was getting kicked out of the section I bought tickets too was really stressful and aggravating. Like feuerwerke said, I will drop the situation now. I don't want to (completely)alienate the staff who is letting me see Kalafina again, even if it won't be from the front row this time. Still, I would like to respond to this one from sapphy:

So you were able to get tickets, and due to the server crashing, you were one of the people double-booked into section 103? Okay, try to look at it this way--Purplegoddess stated that the seating is being done by timestamp. So let's say you're getting moved to another section. Had the system been operating normally, you would have had to choose that section (or one incredibly similar) anyway, because it would have registered 103 as full. Would you have gone, "Well, looks like 103's empty, I'll pass on seeing Kalafina then!" or would you have just bought the tickets for the closest nearby section?

If the site hadn't gone down, I think I would have been able to get into the 103 section. It only took me as long as it did to register because I could not access the site no matter what I did, because the site, you know... it could not be accessed. I had accessed the site every 5 minutes or so at least one hour before the tickets even went on sale. Maybe all of us accessing and refreshing the site is what brought the site down even. But my timestamp should not be from 1 hour after the tickets went on sale. At most, had the site not went down, should have been 5 minutes after the site went down. One other thing I would like to comment on, is that I feel better knowing that the site going down was unrelated to the fact that section 103 was overbooked. Looking back, I don't even see how the site going down could have allowed section 103 to be overbooked. Frankly, whoever wrote the code, and whoever failed to test to code to make sure it would not overbook a section, is the real one who caused the failure that affected me. Knowing that shouldn't really make me feel better, but it does make me feel better because at least I know that the people who I felt had good communication and were really helpful...they were not the ones at fault. Not directly at least. So again, I thank you Ken for your help during this whole process.

Edit: fixed for clarity and typo

This post has been edited by acidtreat101: 13 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

#191 User is offline   Sapphy 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11260

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

View Postacidtreat101, on 13 April 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

If the site hadn't gone down, I think I would have been able to get into the 103 section.

Not necessarily, as everyone else would have been THAT much faster in procuring their tickets, too! :)
Liked what you saw at ACen? Happy Hatpire Designs has an Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hatpire
Follow me on tumblr! http://hatpire.tumblr.com
Also, check out my DeviantArt: http://hatpire.deviantart.com

#192 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:16 AM

@acidtreat Actually, I think we're more likely to get the actual front row now. If we got booted from 103, that means we were on the tail end of it if we were close to getting in. So we would've been in the back rows of the section. But we're probably some in the first of whatever sections we are in (in my case 104). So we're more likely to actually have front row seats, though we won't know for sure until we get there. It's just that they'll be front row or close to it and off to the side a little and not dead center.

But yes, overall I'm just happy to get the chance to see Kalafina at all, please don't get me wrong here.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#193 User is offline   acidtreat101 

• Pip

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

View Postfeuerwerke, on 14 April 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

@acidtreat Actually, I think we're more likely to get the actual front row now. If we got booted from 103, that means we were on the tail end of it if we were close to getting in. So we would've been in the back rows of the section. But we're probably some in the first of whatever sections we are in (in my case 104). So we're more likely to actually have front row seats, though we won't know for sure until we get there. It's just that they'll be front row or close to it and off to the side a little and not dead center.

But yes, overall I'm just happy to get the chance to see Kalafina at all, please don't get me wrong here.

If that's the case then I won't care at all about getting kicked out of 103...the problem is we wont know until we actually get to the con and pick up our tickets. I am going to be pretty grumpy if our seats are in the back of 104.

I was thinking about it for a bit and I was wishing that I had just tried to get into 104 or 102 in the first place, but then it's possible that I would have been kicked even further to the side. I guess it depends on if the reassignment gave priority to those displaced by the error or if it gave priority to the actual time stamp between the two tickets. Like if someone booked immediately for section 104, so they would have gotten the front row in 104, would a person who booked a minute or two after then but in 103, would they be placed before the person who booked 104, or would they be after? It's kind of a confusing question. At this point I guess it really doesn't matter, because our tickets have already been reassigned and there is nothing we can do about it. I just have the kind of mind that always thinks about these kinds of things.

#194 User is offline   ranefea 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6584

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

About this whole seating issue: my group got shifted from 103 as well, and although I'd love to be in the front of the center section, it's really not a big deal. I've been to the Rosemont Theatre many times and all of the seating is great. Obviously if you get stuck off to the far sides it's not optimal, but they're still much, much better than many other theaters I've been to. Even if you're in the back of sections 102-104, you have wonderful seats and are a lot closer than you think. And look at it this way - we all get to see Kalafina. Even if you're not in the exact seats you wanted, you still get to be there and experience the show! Just be glad that you get the opportunity that you probably wouldn't have otherwise. =)
My deviantART
My Cosplay Page

ACen 2014 Cosplay

Friday: Link - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Saturday: Leafeon Gijinka - Pokemon
Sunday: Kotoha - Arata Kangatari

#195 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• MAPS Director & ACen Secretary
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 5803

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

View PostAsphyxia, on 13 April 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

Okay! I got my ticket at last! :)/>

I noticed that all sections were open. I thought section 103 was sold out due to the overbooking?
Though, I selected 104 just to be certain I would be placed in this section. Hopefully that wasn't full or overbooked! lol
Anyway, thank you ACen for being able to set the on sale date and time today to try again. <3

103 wasnt open it was full, you could see it in the drop down but when you clicked it it showed 0 seats.
Convention Officer:Secretary 2009-2014
MAPS Director
Artist Alley DH 2007-2008

Live like there is no tomorrow, and dream like you'll live forever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#196 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

So get a question, we have purchased the ticket last week, but how will we get them physically during ACen?
"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

#197 User is offline   El Ken 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostSargentJY, on 15 April 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

So get a question, we have purchased the ticket last week, but how will we get them physically during ACen?

I am looking to make use of the Rosemont Theatre box office for ticket pickup. While I don't have those details ironed out yet, I'd like to have it open Thursday during their normal hours (I believe until 5pm), and Friday up to the time of the concert. Once again, this is not definite, but is my plan. Once I have it in writing from them, I'll post the information in the usual locations.
Ken Leiding

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#198 User is offline   youth 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 22

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

Just thinking about this now, but I really hope the concert & signings don't conflict with any of the Japanese guest panels/signings in particular Yuu Asakawa. If the schedules aren't set in stone yet please take that into consideration.
g'day
youth

#199 User is offline   acidtreat101 

• Pip

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:11 AM

View Postyouth, on 17 April 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

Just thinking about this now, but I really hope the concert & signings don't conflict with any of the Japanese guest panels/signings in particular Yuu Asakawa. If the schedules aren't set in stone yet please take that into consideration.

Good point, I would really hope that there wouldn't be a conflict like that.

#200 User is offline   feuerwerke 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

I concur. I'm just as excited for Yuu Asakawa as I am Kalafina. Don't make me choose! And please don't put any of Yuu Asakawa's panels during the concert itself. Especially if she only has one or two.That'd just be cruel.
ACen 2014 cosplays
  • Junko Enoshima

#201 User is offline   Koeji 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63154

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

Quick question about the seating confirmation. Shortly after we bought the tickets, the email from ACen staff went out that explained the overbooking and asked us to reply with the names of everyone we bought tickets for and then they could confirm our seating. In that initial email, they said I was sorted to section 206, but am I supposed to be getting another email with a total confirmation of that? I replied with my friends' usernames and never got a reply to that.

#202 User is offline   Goldeneyeuro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 58858

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

I know the question's been asked before a while back, but at the time, the response was still uncertain, so here goes...

Do we have a confirmed time for the concert yet on Friday? I know at first it said "late evening, probably an 8 PM start time" but I was wondering if we have a confirmed time now? I am heading a photoshoot at 7:30 PM on Friday and I want to see if there will be a conflict or not. Thanks!

EDIT: Also a question that's been on my mind: Any idea on how long the concert's going to be?

This post has been edited by Goldeneyeuro: 22 April 2013 - 09:19 AM

Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K14 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit)- D. Gray Man, Lio Izumi- Full Moon wo Sagashite, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Kamui Gakupo (Fate/Rebirth outfit)- Vocaloid

My Flickr- click for my photos

#203 User is offline   JDM 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 18044

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

Will having ticket stubs from the concert help to get us into the Kalafina Panel at 1:00PM on Saturday? I might recommend making ticket stubs required, mostly because I already paid for my ticket, but also because of the relatively small capacity of the room compared to the Rosemont Theater.

View PostGoldeneyeuro, on 22 April 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

I know the question's been asked before a while back, but at the time, the response was still uncertain, so here goes...

Do we have a confirmed time for the concert yet on Friday? I know at first it said "late evening, probably an 8 PM start time" but I was wondering if we have a confirmed time now? I am heading a photoshoot at 7:30 PM on Friday and I want to see if there will be a conflict or not. Thanks!

EDIT: Also a question that's been on my mind: Any idea on how long the concert's going to be?

I don't know for sure, but it has been said in multiple places that the concert will start at 8PM, but I'd recommend that you try to get to the theater a little early. If I were you, I would try to cut the photoshoot down to like 10-15 minutes.

Hikaru Blog Post with Set List

If they sing as many songs as they did on April 7th, I would guess the concert will be at least 90 minutes, and possibly closer to 2 hours with MCs and possibly an encore?

#204 User is offline   El Ken 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:18 AM

View PostJDM, on 29 April 2013 - 08:45 AM, said:

Will having ticket stubs from the concert help to get us into the Kalafina Panel at 1:00PM on Saturday? I might recommend making ticket stubs required, mostly because I already paid for my ticket, but also because of the relatively small capacity of the room compared to the Rosemont Theater.

I don't know for sure, but it has been said in multiple places that the concert will start at 8PM, but I'd recommend that you try to get to the theater a little early. If I were you, I would try to cut the photoshoot down to like 10-15 minutes.

Hikaru Blog Post with Set List

If they sing as many songs as they did on April 7th, I would guess the concert will be at least 90 minutes, and possibly closer to 2 hours with MCs and possibly an encore?

Other than the concert (which is at 8:00pm, doors open at 7:00pm), the only Kalafina appearance that will require you to show a concert ticket is the signing after the concert Friday night. That signing will take place at the Hilton at approximately 10:30pm and last 1 hour. There will be merchandise available for purchase at that signing.

The Consolation Special Live on April 7th in Tokyo was almost 2 1/2 hours long (it was incredible). The set list will not be as long as that since our concert is slated to be 90 minutes in length.
Ken Leiding

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#205 User is offline   Goldeneyeuro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 58858

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

View PostEl Ken, on 29 April 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

Other than the concert (which is at 8:00pm, doors open at 7:00pm), the only Kalafina appearance that will require you to show a concert ticket is the signing after the concert Friday night. That signing will take place at the Hilton at approximately 10:30pm and last 1 hour. There will be merchandise available for purchase at that signing.

The Consolation Special Live on April 7th in Tokyo was almost 2 1/2 hours long (it was incredible). The set list will not be as long as that since our concert is slated to be 90 minutes in length.

Good to see it was confirmed at 8:00 PM, initial guess at time didn't change ^^ Now I can plan the rest of my Friday with this info...

@JDM

No worries, I put in a request to have the photoshoot rescheduled on Friday evening to an earlier time which was approved, so that schedule conflict should be resolved and with plenty of time buffer.
Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K14 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit)- D. Gray Man, Lio Izumi- Full Moon wo Sagashite, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Kamui Gakupo (Fate/Rebirth outfit)- Vocaloid

My Flickr- click for my photos

#206 User is offline   Menchi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 11059

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostEl Ken, on 29 April 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

There will be merchandise available for purchase at that signing.

This is absolutely the most silly comment but just hoping that Consolation will be available for sale. When it came out I thought "well I'll just buy it at ACen" and I don't see why they wouldn't have it promoting their latest album :)/>

So basically what this tells me is 「俺、東京でConsolation LIVEに行った。お前ら私のレベルに上って来い!」

Just kidding, but yeah 東京のLIVEとはぜんぜん違うけど良く分かってる。やっぱ日本のようなLIVEはどこにもありません。。。でもまだSetlistをお楽しみ~~

This post has been edited by Menchi: 08 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

#207 User is offline   Ltswallow122 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63118

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

I have a question: I know that the autograph session after the concert will be at the Hilton. What is the address for said Hilton? Thanks :)

#208 User is offline   fooby 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59646

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

5550 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018, http://m.guidebook.c...6162/map/12363/
Zeeky Boogy Doog!

#209 User is offline   Ltswallow122 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63118

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

Ah, I see (I totally thought it was a different Hilton)! Thanks for the link, fooby! :D

#210 User is offline   Liana_Ilia 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63176

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

So the only merchandise will be sold at the signing? Will it be the same line as the signing itself or a different one? I know they had a booth at Anime Boston for them but there won't be one this time?

In other words, gaaah so excited! Only 2 days! This is my first time seeing them with full band. (Just wish Yuki would be there as well like in Boston, but oh well) Hope to meet people there!
-Liana Ilia

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users