Anime Central Forums: The ACen CoStudio! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The ACen CoStudio! A big space where we will be running Worshops and people can work on..

#1 User is offline   ThatOneChick 

• Masquerade ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2371

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Special announcement from Anime Central's Masquerade department! Here's what I've been working really hard on the past couple of months: The ACen CoStudio!

For the first time ever, Anime Central will be introducing a cosplay studio/workshop! What is a cosplay studio/workshop you ask? It is a big area where people can come in and work on their costumes so that they don't have to bother their roommates or be cramped in a hotel room. Oh, and the best part? We will be running workshop panels throughout the weekend. We will show you hands on and in person how to do things! Not to mention you'll be able to do some of it yourself! There will be panels being run by our special cosplay guest, who has not been announced yet, but I promise they have a lot to offer, our wonderful judges and myself.

We are looking for other panelist as well! We are working with panel programming and for those selected, you will be receiving a panelist badge. Priority goes to judges and participants in the ACen masquerade. All panels have to be approved. Please send inquiries to jessie.pridemore@gmail.com with the title "ACen CoStudio". Explain the workshop you would like to do and credentials. Give us examples of your work. How much experience you have with it. If you know anyone who is willing to donate materials or if you are willing to loan equipment to us, please let us also know that!

Craft on!
Don't forget the rabies. Everything taste better with rabies. YAY rabies!

JessiePridemore.com Cosplay deviantART

#2 User is offline   ThatOneChick 

• Masquerade ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2371

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

Hey guys! Sorry we've bee quiet, I swear we've been busy! Here's an official page for the ACen CoStudio! We'll be making a neat announcement soon too!

Full Workshop Schedule, Descriptions and Rules can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/ACenCoStudio
Don't forget the rabies. Everything taste better with rabies. YAY rabies!

JessiePridemore.com Cosplay deviantART

#3 User is offline   Fantasia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 63205

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

this is just awesome!
ACen COSPLAYS 2015:

RAW EDITED LINE-UP:

Imp Midna, LoZ (40% done)
Sugar, OFF by Mortis Ghost (80% done)