I'm a Chicago based photographer new to the forums, however not new to the Chicago Con scene!
I've been attending various comics cons and such for the past decade and have casually been taking pictures...This year I would like to do that on a more professional level.
I'm looking to build my portfolio up this year. I really need to get event, fashion and cosplay photos in this year. So with that said I would like to offer my services and get a little better understanding of cosplayer and photographer relationships (that might be the wrong word)
First of all here are a few reference websites!
2)Facebook like page
3)Deviantart is here!
Hopefully by the time Anime Central rolls around I'll have every single piece of equipment I need... Working on a few more lenses at the moment!
So I would like to offer my services (free in most cases) for Anime Central (or anything else c2e2, ww, etc in Chicago) this year to groups and individuals.
So here's a few questions I have for cosplayers!
1) For professional shoots what are you usually charged (if you are charged!)
2) How many shots are enough? What's too much?
3) Do you prefer more candid shots or more posing as related to your costume?
4) Do you prefer unedited natural shots or edited shots?
5) Do you tag yourself in cosplays on your personal facebook account typically?
Please check out my stuff, and let me know if I can help you out with your photography needs in any way!
Thanks so much and take care all!
This post has been edited by Eddiebphotos: 14 January 2013 - 10:11 PM