• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking for 2-3 roomies two Artists from CA looking for roomies

#1 User is offline   mukeiroyalty 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62973

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

My Artist friend and I will be staying at the Crown Plaza, which is right across the street from the Con center! We need 2-3 roomies who are okay with rooming with 2 eccentric artists~ we'll be willing to give you free merch for dealing with us! :o Please reply as soon as possible! THANK YOU!

Rebel-chan.deviantart.com

#2 User is offline   Phalio 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 26873

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

I'm an eccentric artist and I have an awesome friend who's an artist too, lol! I'm very interested in this offer, how much would it be for the two of us? ^_^ Since it'll probably only be us two coming to the con, it'd be SO wonderful if we could room with some other groovy ladies! (we also don't smoke, drink, rape or pillage, as an FYI, lol)

This post has been edited by Phalio: 13 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

#3 User is offline   mukeiroyalty 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62973

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

View PostPhalio, on 13 January 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

I'm an eccentric artist and I have an awesome friend who's an artist too, lol! I'm very interested in this offer, how much would it be for the two of us? ^_^/> Since it'll probably only be us two coming to the con, it'd be SO wonderful if we could room with some other groovy ladies! (we also don't smoke, drink, rape or pillage, as an FYI, lol)

Hey! I got some messages already and I sent out some quotes, but I'll tell you what the dealio is,~ So we're arriving on Day 0 and leaving on Sunday, we're booking at the Crown Plaza across from the Con HQ, we can only have 5-6 roomies and rooms are 100-115 (MAX) per person. If you aren't cool with that then it's understandable! :3

#4 User is offline   Phalio 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 26873

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

That sounds pretty awesome to me! I'll have to check with my friend because I'm frankly not sure if she's comfortable rooming with strangers, lol, but I'll let you know!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users