Anime Central Forums: JUNK needs your help~! :3 - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

JUNK needs your help~! :3 Utsuho's Elephants foot.

#1 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Well I have just about everything planned and done but this piece of my cosplay is just out there where I'm having some issues constructing wise.

Click me VVVV
EXAMPLE Her Right Foor the ROCK lookin' foot =P

I want to be able to walk and move around it without it spinning and going everywhere and to walk comfortable. I do know I'm getting a shoe/boot of a source for this. I want it to work, kinda budgeting >.> I've got the paints and all just its blowing my mind currently on how to construct it in the way I want it to be and went to you awesome people for your help and thoughts.

THANK YOU GUYS :unsure:/>/>

This post has been edited by -JUNK-: 08 January 2013 - 01:12 AM

ACen 14"
Utsuho- From Touhou 100%
404 Cosplay Not Found
*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#2 User is offline   Tokoz 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 18712

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

View Post-JUNK-, on 08 January 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

Well I have just about everything planned and done but this piece of my cosplay is just out there where I'm having some issues constructing wise.

Click me VVVV
EXAMPLE Her Right Foor the ROCK lookin' foot =P

I want to be able to walk and move around it without it spinning and going everywhere and to walk comfortable. I do know I'm getting a shoe/boot of a source for this. I want it to work, kinda budgeting >.> I've got the paints and all just its blowing my mind currently on how to construct it in the way I want it to be and went to you awesome people for your help and thoughts.

THANK YOU GUYS :unsure:/>/>/>

Idea 1: Chunks of upholstery foam glued to shoe/boot, covered in gessoed bedsheet/scrap fabric, then painted to look like rocks?

Idea 2: balled-up plastic bags or chunks of wadded-up-and-taped newspaper/scrap paper glued/taped to boot/shoe, papier mache over it (could also do this with scrap fabric dipped papier mache mix), painted to look like rocks

Idea 3: Just the balled-up plastic bags attached and painted to be rocklike. If you ball them up tightly enough, the bags don't make that crinkle noise

But then, plastic bags, tape, glue, and paper are about the only things I have by way of propmaking supplies, so they tend to be my answer for everything. :)

#3 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

I will keep that in mind. But thanks. I have a over abundance of cardboard, bags, paint, and all that trust me XD

Im welcome to more opinions. :rolleyes:
ACen 14"
Utsuho- From Touhou 100%
404 Cosplay Not Found
*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users