Anime Central Forums: Looking for 2 Roommates for Anime Milwaukee - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking for 2 Roommates for Anime Milwaukee

#1 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60865

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hey there!
My sister and I are looking for a pair of roommates to split a room at the upcoming Anime Milwaukee in February. We already have a room booked at the Hyatt Regency (where the convention is being held) and are looking for two roommates for Friday and Saturday nights. The goal would be you two would share a bed and we'd share a bed.
A little about us (and our requirements): We're 24 year old girls who will be spending pretty much all our time in the artist alley. So we'd be looking for roommates who plan on turning in around midnight-ish at the latest and being sensitive to the fact that we're going to be "working" each day. We'll pretty much just be using the room for sleeping and organizing supplies, so you can pretty much have free reign of it

We'd be looking primarily for a pair of similar ages to us, preferably fellow gals but we aren't picky. The cost would be $65 per person for both Friday and Saturday nights. I accept payment through PayPal or in cash upfront before you check in. I will not charge you the incidental fee (as I should get it back) but if you go and punch a hole in a wall or break a bed or something, then we'll have to talk.

If you're heading to Anime Milwaukee and are interested in rooming with us, feel free to post here, shoot me a message or shoot me an email at icypanther@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Natalie

I will be attending ACen 2014 as an Artist.
You can view my merchandise at my Etsy Shop.
Or visit my DA for more samples of my chibis and prints.
Feel free to message me with any suggestions or comments!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users