• This topic is locked

Artists of the Alley 2013 Post your links/portfolio

#1 User is offline   Stkbayfield 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 29662

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hello there! Craig from Purple Tree Studios here. Posting to thank ACen for letting us in for the third year in a row and to say hi to all the other artists we'll be sharing the space with this year.

Go ahead and post about your studio here, I'm eager to get to know everyone and see all the wonderful works we have all made and can share.

Purple Tree is a traditional/digital art studio which loves to focus on "At the con" commission work (though we sell some prints and novels too). Tabletop characters are our absolute favorites.

Click here for our deviantART gallery

or

Click here for our website.

But rather than be lazy and make you do all the work, I'll share 3 of our more recent projects (click for full view).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also we may have something special planned for 2013.

---

See you all soon. Look forward to meeting the rest of you!

This post has been edited by Stkbayfield: 21 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

#2 User is offline   Kari 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62817

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Hi! My name's Kari. (Not my real name because of privacy reasons, but yeah.)

I go by tsukia-kari on tumblr and dA, and that's my studio name at ACen, as well. =)

I'm not an AA veteran by any means. I've been drawing for several years, I only started going to cons last year, and I've only tabled at one con: Anime World Chicago in August 2012. So I'm a total amateur, but I'm really excited for ACen!

Anyway, enough talk. I'll show you guys some recent art. I've been really busy with school lately so I haven't had a lot of time to draw, but I plan on having a lot new material by May.

Posted ImagePosted Image

The latter on-the-spot "Get yourself drawn as a chibi!" commissions are really popular :D I'm gonna have more examples up soon.

And some links, because I want to avoid stretching the page more than I already am.

Ouran fanart. (Can you tell I love Ouran...)
More Avatar fanart.

UH yeah like I said earlier, I don't have a huge variety of artwork yet, but I will soon now that I'm out of school on winter break. :D

This post has been edited by Kari: 21 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

#3 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60865

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

Hi there!
I'm Natalie from IcyPanther's Art Shop. My sister will also be hanging out with me and selling some of her stuff (duct tape!) under the name Watermelon Wallets. I sort of dabble in a bit of everything, but it's mostly all chibi art (minus my prints!)
Some things not pictured here (just due to flooding you all with images and trying not to stretch the page!) include: chibi stickers, bookmarks with tassels, magnets and my prints :)

Here's just a sampling of some of the things I'll be selling, and feel free to check out my Etsy or my Deviant Art.

Buttons!
Posted Image

Keychains/Phone Charms (and there are a ton more characters now than pictured here!
Posted Image

Purse on a string/Totes
Make more than just MLP characters; any chibi of mine may be on a bag :)
Posted Image

Miniatures!
I make some more complicated minis too of the "special" MLP characters.
I take customs too (Pokemon, MLP) if you would like one I can make prior to con and you can pick up!
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by IcyPanther: 22 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

I will (hopefully) be attending ACen 2015 as an Artist.
You can view my merchandise at my Etsy Shop.
Or visit my DA for more samples of my chibis and prints.
Feel free to message me with any suggestions or comments!

#4 User is offline   railas 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61183

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

Hi there everyone, rai here, from polkadotrefugees. I make things with clay, as well as mini plushies! Come visit me at table #188!
http://mistoftime.de...allery/30837537

Posted Image

Please feel free to contact me about commissions for at-con pickup.

This post has been edited by railas: 26 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

#5 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

Oh my goodness. Those little plushies are so precious!
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#6 User is offline   DC Panda 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 15252

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Hi, DC from Panda Rage Productions here. Returning for our 12th year!

As in preceding years, we're promoting our online fantasy Western comic, Onward Bound!

We'll have three compilations of the comic, and a audio drama we produced based off same. Plus a few other neat items.

Hope to see you there!
DC Chen- Big Asian Guy

Artist Alley- 12th Year under Panda Rage Productions.
Check out our webcomic Onward Bound!

Panel for 2013: Carpe DM- The Art of Gamemastery for Tabletop RPGs

#7 User is offline   Watermelon Wallets 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62920

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

Hello there! I am from Watermelon Wallets and will be selling my products along side my sister, IcyPanther's Art Shop! I sell duct tape wallets, pens, rings, coin pouches and wristlets! I also specialize in making themed items from My Little Pony, Pokemon and Avengers! You can also order online and pick up at the con (to save on shipping costs and all!) Check out my Etsy shop by clicking on the link below! Hope to see you there!
Watermelon Wallets Etsy Link

My Pokemon duct tape pens!
Posted Image
Rainbow Style Pens!
Posted Image
My Little Pony themed wallets!!
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Watermelon Wallets: 12 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

#8 User is offline   StudioDangerboy 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62959

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

Hey all,

First time in the Artist Alley, though my time with ACen goes back further than that.

I go under the name Studio Dangerboy, and while normally I'm known for PlayStation variants, I'll be touting my new children's book series here.

Called "The Boy with a Dreaming Key" it focuses on a boy with, well, a big freaking key. He and his two imaginary friends Amy the Cat and Auberon the Bear go on very imaginative adventures.

There are all ready 3 kids books in the series, with 1 more for sure (possibly two more) out by ACen's weekend. THe books are available on Scribd.com and iBooks for iPad.

Posted Image

For the convention, I'm hoping to have coloring books with crayons for sale, as well as one off illustrations and the like.

To check out the full books, you can view them on the iPad here: http://theboywithadreamingkey.com/ and then on Scribd.com at http://www.scribd.co...erboy/documents

Hoping to have a nifty little booth set up as well. Here' to popping the AA Cherry.

This post has been edited by StudioDangerboy: 06 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

#9 User is offline   Sapphy 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11260

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

Posted Image

Hi! I'm Becky from Happy Hatpire Designs. This will be my second year in the Alley after a fun and successful year last year. Last year was just an absolute blast and I hope this year will be even better!

I specialize in fan-based and original art using paper cutouts. Last year my main pieces at ACen were all set into shadowboxes--this year I hope to have a larger variety of paper artwork including bookmarks, cards, and smaller, unframed hangable work. I've also been building up a shadowbox collection with all sorts of sizes!

My studio name comes from a webcomic I used to do (archives are here at DrunkDuck) that starred a little nosferatu-style vampire with a top hat. I actually am currently working on a children's book to be self-published based off of Hatpire that will use my paper-cut designs. If I get it done before ACen, I plan on having both printed copies of the book and the original paper-cut artwork available for sale! I'm not sure if I'll get that done in time, though.

I do have an Etsy Store with some of my work up: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hatpire
As well as a DeviantArt site with other art I've done: http://hatpire.deviantart.com

Here's some of the work I've done in the past. I'll be bringing a few of these boxes as well as some all-new designs!

Greeting Cards:
Posted Image Posted Image

Shadowboxes:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Sapphy: 08 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

Liked what you saw at ACen? Happy Hatpire Designs has an Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hatpire
Follow me on tumblr! http://hatpire.tumblr.com
Also, check out my DeviantArt: http://hatpire.deviantart.com

#10 User is offline   SamusFairchild 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61245

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

Posted Image
Hello Everyone!

I'm Samus Fairchild from Arkieden. This will be our.. what, third year? Yeah. I think. My studio mates are Ocelit and Jexebele, and you can check our stuff here->

Samusfairchild: DA: samusfairchild.deviantart.com Facebook: Samus Fairchild
Ocelit: ocelit.deviantart.com
Jexebele: jexebele.deviantart.com

This year, we're promoting Arkieden, a table top roleplaying game. For the first time, we will have the Guide available for sale at the table! I'm very excited about this!

We will also be selling all this stuff:
  • Prints and posters
  • Buttons (and probably custom buttons)
  • Commissions (of course)
  • Art and coloring books
  • A collectable card game.
  • Jexebele will be selling original paintings of both game and fanart themes, including Metroid (if I don't steal all of it first XD), Doctor Who, Portal, MLP, things Nintendo, and whatever else she feels like painting (or, you know, is suggested) before ACen.

Here are a couple samples of my prints (the first two) and Ocelit prints (the second two). Click for the larger versions ^.^ :
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

And bunches of Jex's paintings:
Posted Image

Hugs to Purple Tree Studios, you guys were great neighbors last year!
---
"Opposition brings concord. Out of discord comes the fairest harmony. " Heraclitus
"Medicine to produce health must examine disease; and music, to create harmony must investigate discord. " Plutarch
"Anyway, this cake is great. Its so delicious and moist." -GlaDOS

#11 User is offline   SamusFairchild 

• Pip

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostSapphy, on 08 January 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

I specialize in fan-based and original art using paper cutouts. Last year my main pieces at ACen were all set into shadowboxes--this year I hope to have a larger variety of paper artwork including bookmarks, cards, and smaller, unframed hangable work. I've also been building up a shadowbox collection with all sorts of sizes!

Do you take custom orders? I have the perfect spot for one of these in my dining room ^.^
---
"Opposition brings concord. Out of discord comes the fairest harmony. " Heraclitus
"Medicine to produce health must examine disease; and music, to create harmony must investigate discord. " Plutarch

#12 User is offline   Manifested Dreams 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 19370

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

We'll be attending again this year with plush, charms, jewelry and various other crocheted items in tow :D/>

Posted Image

Random plush pile shot!

http://manifesteddreams.deviantart.com
http://manifesteddreams.etsy.com

My boyfriend will also be there, along with a couple of our friends. He's an illustrator and will be taking on site commissions for sketches, inked and colored pieces :)/>

Posted Image

Obviously this is a finished digital piece, not hand drawn, but I wanted to share something of his that was recent :)/> You can find more of his work here:

http://aaronmizuno.deviantart.com

He's keen on drawing pretty much anything, so if you like his style please stop by and say "Hey!"

We'll both be accepting pre-orders for pick up at con.

/leaves saleswoman mode

Everyone has a lot of really nice pieces! Can't wait to browse for goodies at the show!

#13 User is offline   Sapphy 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11260

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostSamusFairchild, on 10 January 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

Do you take custom orders? I have the perfect spot for one of these in my dining room ^.^

I'm still a little iffy on custom orders. Still getting confidence in the drawing department! Shoot me a PM though with what you're looking for, I'll let you know! :)
Liked what you saw at ACen? Happy Hatpire Designs has an Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hatpire
Follow me on tumblr! http://hatpire.tumblr.com
Also, check out my DeviantArt: http://hatpire.deviantart.com

#14 User is offline   SamusFairchild 

• Pip

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

View PostSapphy, on 11 January 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

I'm still a little iffy on custom orders. Still getting confidence in the drawing department! Shoot me a PM though with what you're looking for, I'll let you know! :)/>

PM'd :D
---

#15 User is offline   Rikka 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61178

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm Rikka from the studio Crimson Chimera! Along with Sylvyr and Kijin, we provide clothing, accessories and aesthetic modifications for ball-jointed dolls. This will be our second year at AnimeCentral, and we are very excited to be there! We've been crafting for the BJD hobby almost five years now.

You can find our work in a variety of places, including our website and DeviantArt.

Here is some of our work:

Rikka

Sylvyr

Kijin

Looking forward to seeing you there!
~Rikka

#16 User is offline   Dux-X-Bellorum 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61116

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

Howdy! I'm the Angry Lady from AngryLadyStudios and my real name is Kate and I'm not really that angry. The name stuck because one of my friends told me I was angry and my response was "I'M NOT ANGRY DAMMIT!". I really don't have much up on either my deviantART or my ETSY, but I figured I'd show off a little of what I can do. I'm scared to post to my ETSY right now. I'm still dealing with the aftershock of Christmas. I had so many orders that I'm scared to put up new things cause I'm scared people will want to buy from me. That sounds insane, but it's how I feel.

And I just realized my sites are in my signature (facepalm) so there are your links XD
Howdy!
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/...s?ref=top_trail (I make cute stuff!)
YouTube: http://www.youtube.c...um?feature=mhee (I Let's Play!)
DeviantART: http://dux-x-bellorum.deviantart.com/ (I have nothing to say about this one!)

#17 User is offline   SamusFairchild 

• Pip

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

View PostDux-X-Bellorum, on 22 January 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Howdy! I'm the Angry Lady from AngryLadyStudios and my real name is Kate and I'm not really that angry. The name stuck because one of my friends told me I was angry and my response was "I'M NOT ANGRY DAMMIT!". I really don't have much up on either my deviantART or my ETSY, but I figured I'd show off a little of what I can do. I'm scared to post to my ETSY right now. I'm still dealing with the aftershock of Christmas. I had so many orders that I'm scared to put up new things cause I'm scared people will want to buy from me. That sounds insane, but it's how I feel.

And I just realized my sites are in my signature (facepalm) so there are your links XD

^.^ My girlfriend got a set of your green and red herbs last year. They were made of awesome :D
---

#18 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9082

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

Posted Image

1/2 of Tenkuu no Chibi will be there (my sis is pregnant with baby #2!), along with a friend of mine, 52sheep! It'll be really weird being there without my "mouthpiece", lol.

I sell handmade pins made out of craft foam, and have patterns for over 500 characters. I also take commissions, including but not limited to anime characters, original characters, and self portraits. For photos and more information, you can check out my deviantArt page. 52sheep will have things like stickers and charms and anything else she comes up with. She loves all things old school as well as MLP, and her stuff is adorable, so do check her out! <3

~ Commissions ~

Commissions are slightly different this year. If I already have a pattern, a commission made at the con is $5, but if I don't have one, a commission is $6 due to the extra time required. All "difficult" pins are $7 (very few are considered "difficult" - so far only 10 out of 500+).

However, all non-"difficult" commissions made before the con are $5. This is because this really helps me out at con time-wise - I often have to turn people down (or offer to ship it) due to time restraints, and I hate doing that. Plus, at con I limit people to 3 commissioned pins at a time, while I have no limit for those who do so before the con. If you're interested, just message me on dA, here, or email (gwydionae@gmail.com). ^_^

This post has been edited by Gwydion: 31 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

Cosplay 2013:
Friday: Tsubaki (Sket Dance)
Saturday: Prince Alexander (King's Quest VI)
Sunday: uh, TMNT geek, lol

See you in the Alley! ^_^
Tenkuu no Chibi

#19 User is offline   Emoon18 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 20497

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Hello!

I'm Emoon18, and I'll be there with a few friends of mine under Vision Velocity (5th year in a row, YAY!). We'll be selling fanart/original artwork prints & cards, keychains, buttons (I'm hoping to get that done this year), jewelry and other misc. crafts. Some of us will also be taking commissions.

Here are my websites:
Official Portfolio (needs updating) | DeviantART | Facebook

Here are some of my friends':
http://xana-dragonfr...deviantart.com/
http://yumetenshisak...deviantart.com/

See you all there! ^_^

This post has been edited by Emoon18: 31 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

#20 User is offline   Hellmaster Bean 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9131

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

Ho S*** looks like we're gonna have a lot of pony related things this year. I'm both excited and a bit intimidated.

Anyway, Beanchan from 'The Three Pegases' here. I have a few photos from our booth at Anime Iowa last year.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll post some pictures of the ponies we're making for this con when we get a few more finished (I have a bin of blank ponies with no hair or faces right now)

In the mean time you can see some more at our Deviantart page http://thethreepegases.deviantart.com/
Ya darn kids with your One Piece and your rock n' roll music! Get offa my Upper Yard!!

Cosplay for ACen '15
- IDK?
Come see my work at the art show! Plush bentos and Pokemon!

Visit my DeviantArt Gallery for my latest plush creations and My Etsy Shop for sales

#21 User is offline   Tokoz 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 18712

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hurray! We just got our acceptance email and we are super psyched! For what will, I *think*, be the 5th year, Studio Lobster Ball will be at ACen's AA! We're a group of friends who all do fiber-related 3D work. And I make balloon animals. :)

Impatient Cat does needle-felted wool sculptures:

Posted Image

Bakoneko does cosplay costumes for Build-a-Bear- and American Girl-sized dolls:

Posted Image

As well as these travel cases

I dabble with dying silk scarves, but mostly I do balloon animals. Hats, bracelets, critters, you name it. If I can get everything together in time, I think I'm going to try to offer some balloon headbands this year, too. And Mario, of course, since he's perennially popular.

So excited to see everyone there!

#22 User is offline   gracifer 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63123

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Hello! I'm Grace Allison (no company, just me) and this will be my first year at ACen. It's fantastic to see the variety of lovely things just in this thread alone! I'm really looking forward to tabling amongst you all.

I'll have original and fanart prints, buttons, bookmarks, keychain charms, and comics. I'll also be taking sketch and marker commissions. You can see more of my art on my website (including more of the Pokemon valentines that I show before), and here's a link to my comic, Wander: Olive Hopkins and the Ninth Kingdom.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by gracifer: 09 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

#23 User is offline   The Chainmail Guy 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61314

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

Well, by some miracle, someone dropped out, and I got notice today that I'm in off of the wait list (even more miraculous, I found a room on such short notice!). So, returning for my second year will be Brad's Chainmail Creations. I bought a house last October and I've been very busy between it and work, so I'm gonna have to make up about four months of work in four weeks. However, I will have several new items, as well as the existing back stock I still have. I'll try to do a round of pictures for anything new before the convention, but for a sampling of my work, check out my deviantart page: http://bradscc.deviantart.com/

#24 User is offline   SamusFairchild 

• Pip

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

View PostThe Chainmail Guy, on 06 April 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Well, by some miracle, someone dropped out, and I got notice today that I'm in off of the wait list (even more miraculous, I found a room on such short notice!). So, returning for my second year will be Brad's Chainmail Creations. I bought a house last October and I've been very busy between it and work, so I'm gonna have to make up about four months of work in four weeks. However, I will have several new items, as well as the existing back stock I still have. I'll try to do a round of pictures for anything new before the convention, but for a sampling of my work, check out my deviantart page: http://bradscc.deviantart.com/

Awesome stuff, glad to see you're able to make it back :D
Any idea what booth you're in yet? I'd love to stop by as there's tons of stuff in your DA gallery im interested in :D
---

#25 User is offline   The Chainmail Guy 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61314

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostSamusFairchild, on 06 April 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Awesome stuff, glad to see you're able to make it back :D/>
Any idea what booth you're in yet? I'd love to stop by as there's tons of stuff in your DA gallery im interested in :D/>

I'm not sure yet, I literally just got the notification about two hours ago. I've already kicked out a new bracelet and three pairs of earrings (I will make up for lost time). I'll put an update in as soon as I get notification on it.

#26 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:06 PM

Hi this is SargentJY from Amber Clover. We are a doujin group that creates both original visual novels and fanart. It is our 2nd year at ACen and we are quite hyped for this! We will sell our fanart prints, as well as showcasing our visual novels Angelic Sonata. Look forward to meet you all during ACen!

Our DA Page: http://amberclover.deviantart.com/

I will also share some art we created along with our game screenshot:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by SargentJY: 11 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

#27 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hi SargentJY,
I don't know if you're aware, but selling Homestuck merchandise is extremely illegal unless you have Andrew Hussie's permission. You can read more about it here: http://www.mspaintad...m/salesfaq.html
I saw someone get in trouble at a previous con and don't want it to happen to you.

Your stuff is super cute though!

#28 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

View PostIcyPanther, on 11 April 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

Hi SargentJY,
I don't know if you're aware, but selling Homestuck merchandise is extremely illegal unless you have Andrew Hussie's permission. You can read more about it here: http://www.mspaintad...m/salesfaq.html
I saw someone get in trouble at a previous con and don't want it to happen to you.

Your stuff is super cute though!

Thank you for your information, we actually aren't aware of this matter(most of us are from Eastern Asia so we aren't really familiar with doujin culture here) I have removed the HS-related content from the post and will discuss with other artists from the team about what to do next. Once again, thank you very much!

This post has been edited by SargentJY: 11 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

#29 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostSargentJY, on 11 April 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

Thank you for your information, we actually aren't aware of this matter(most of us are from Eastern Asia so we aren't really familiar with doujin culture here) I have removed the HS-related content from the post and will discuss with other artists from the team about what to do next. Once again, thank you very much!

Not a problem :) Homestuck is pretty much the only series I can think of that has such strict copyright laws.Which is sad as so many people like it and it'd be nice if we could make merchandise for it.

#30 User is offline   Gigi 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63364

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hello :) Gigi from Lolita Garden here :D I will be bringing Lolita/Fairy-Kei/Cute accessories along with some Steampunk as well :) I take custom orders at the con and it will be my first year at ACen which I am super excited for! It will be the largest con I have ever gone to! Not everything pictured is still available but most can be custom made! Can't wait to meet everyone and if anyone is interested hit me up for a trade! I love art trades!

www.facebook.com/lolitagardenbygigi

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users