Anime Central Forums: Question for ACen staff and everyone else - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Question for ACen staff and everyone else

#1 User is offline   Rozuial 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62815

Post icon  Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

Ok. I got a question for the ACen Staff. I'm going to have a video camera and I want to tape a few of the events that will be happening at ACen 2013 like the opening ceremonies and the masquerade. My question is, will there be a special section in the back of the room by the soundboard where I can set up my tripod and tape the show?

Now this is for everyone else. Since I will have a video camera and a photo camera with me, Will anyone want to be filmed by me so I can post it on YouTube and a website that I am developing just for anime conventions? I am currently starting a production company and this will be my first major con and video production project. I would also like to film a few interviews with various cosplayers as I meet them(you) and also do interviews with a few special guests.

If anyone has any ideas for me on what I should shoot, please let me know. Your input is appreciated.

#2 User is offline   myrla 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60134

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

there might be certain limitations about taping regarding rights that you will probably want to talk to ACen/hotel/convention center about, just as a heads up (which is probably why you made this post...).

I'd be glad to do a personal interview with you. PM me and keep me in mind. :)
ACen 2013: Panel denied. Not attending.

ACen 2012 Cosplay: Doctor Who: Tooth and Claw Rose (Friday) | Firefly: Inara (Saturday) | Lolita (Sunday)
Panelist: Final Fantasy MMORPG

ACen 2011 Cosplay:
Tooth and Claw Rose (Doctor Who) | Miwako (Paradise Kiss) | Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
Panelist: Final Fantasy MMORPG

#3 User is offline   Rinzle 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 62857

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

would definetly like to be in ur video but like myrla said there are certain rights that have to be taken into consideration Good luck!

keep me in mind
ACen 2015 cosplays
Himino- Pretear - Plant
Irelia base sking - League of Legends
Past Cons
ACen 2014-Otakon 2013-Anime Midwest 2013-ACen 2013-Anime Milwaukee 2013-ACen 2011- No Brand Con 2008-
Past cosplays
Neo Queen Serenity V.1 & V.2-Usagi Tsukino School uniform-Yuna FFX-Princess Serenity-

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users