Anime Central Forums: Hentarmageddon: Menage a Trois - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hentarmageddon: Menage a Trois Coming to everyone 18+ in 2013!

#1 User is offline   Bard-kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 212

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

I'm thrilled to announce the third iteration of Hentarmageddon has been approved for infliction upon ACen attendees this year! As usual, you can look forward to multiple hours of:

The Rundown on the basic forms of hentai, yaoi, and yuri. Everything you need to know about the media we so extensively, ahem, researched.
The Games we play with selected members of our lucky audience--and a few involving everyone! Games include What's That Sound, Trap or no Trap, and more! Every game involves fabulous prizes.
The Spotlight on specific genres and tropes of hentai/yaoi/yuri we find particularly interesting or puzzling. We'll show plenty of examples of each examined trope, and analyze some of the cultural and psychological forces behind them!
The Continuing Adventures of the cast and crew introduced in last year's opening film.
The Thrilling Musical Stylings of our Hentarmageddon panelists!
Your Suggestions informing our content! We're hard at work on our presentation already, but if there's anything in particular you think we should highlight, please let us know. We're all about the involvement of our audience, and we want to put on the best show possible for you!

And now, back to the Hentai Mines. See you in May!
Join the parade.

HENT4RMAGEDDON: You Can (Not) Unsee. Tentatively scheduled for 12:30-2:30 AM in the Donald E Stephens Convention Center, Panel Room Six. Join us for an evening of fun, games, and memories so twisted you'll wish you could live in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

#2 User is offline   DabbleDeDork 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61726

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:29 AM

This actually sounds like a lot of fun! If it's not during any Yaoi panels/During a majority of the Soap Bubble, I'll totally attend! But seriously, this sounds hilarious and fun! Might see if any friends want to come! And you had me at Menage a Trois, pfff. XD I don't know why I find that funny, I really don't...
~~*Planned 2013 Cosplay*~~
Octavia from MLP:FiM
Homura Akemi from PMMM
Stocking from PSG

#3 User is offline   Bard-kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 212

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostDabbleDeDork, on 12 January 2013 - 04:29 AM, said:

This actually sounds like a lot of fun! If it's not during any Yaoi panels/During a majority of the Soap Bubble, I'll totally attend! But seriously, this sounds hilarious and fun! Might see if any friends want to come! And you had me at Menage a Trois, pfff. XD I don't know why I find that funny, I really don't...

Well, we've got three hours of material lined up, so if something conflicts one hour, drop by for another! :D That said, I seriously hope we don't end up scheduled at the same time as the other yaoi/hentai panels--I'd hate to have to sabotage miss out on their presentations!

And you find Ménage a Trois funny because you, like us, have a highly distinguished, mature, grown-up sense of humor.
Join the parade.

HENT4RMAGEDDON: You Can (Not) Unsee. Tentatively scheduled for 12:30-2:30 AM in the Donald E Stephens Convention Center, Panel Room Six. Join us for an evening of fun, games, and memories so twisted you'll wish you could live in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users