My first Kickstarter project! 'tis the season of giving after all... >.>;

#1 User is offline   HiroEcks 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59556

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

Hey ACen pplz!

So NinjaJedi007 and myself play in this totally swingin' rock and roll band called Number One Rival! We have plans to go into the studio this coming January (pending the end of the world NOT happening) and a friend who is an audio engineer at this studio is hooking it up. But even with his generous rates the time there still has a cost! So we put together this Kickster for those who would like to help us fund this project.

Now it's not like you donate money and that's it. Certain donation tiers get you cool stuff like digital downloads, CDs, posters and even a personalized song! For the SUPER generous we even have a private concert just for you. Fancy, huh? Anyways, give the link below a look to get a taste of what we're about. If you like what you hear and want to hear more even the smallest donations go a long way. And if you don't like what you hear, that's cool too! I appreciate everyone taking the time to give it a look.

Number One Rival! Kickstarter
-or-
http://tinyurl.com/bkjg97b

Stalk Number One Rival! around the web
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

My friends call me HADOUKEN because I'm down (▼) right (►) FIERCE!
Get it??

Thursday Late Night Meet n' Greet v3

♫ HiroEcks sings? ♫
♫ and does covers? ♫

#2 User is offline   JoeSomebody2 

• IRT Operative
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 58483

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

I'm a bit of a Kickstarter fiend these days, so I'll be sure to check it out. Also, congrats! As of this moment, your KS is funded! That's as long as no one backs out, that is. *fingers crossed* :o/>

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users