Anime Central Forums: Hello there. In order to stop Metal Gear... - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hello there. In order to stop Metal Gear...

#1 User is offline   General_Iowa 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 62852

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

Wait, wrong thing.

Anyways hello and greetings to one and all. My code name is General Iowa as you can see, and I go by the nickname Iowa because A. No one else uses it and B. It is recognizable so no one ever gets confused if it is yelled out as a name.

2013 will be my 3rd straight Anime Central, and my ninth con overall. I started with Otakon 2002, worked my way to Ushicon's 3 and 4 in Austin, TX, did a Linux convention in Austin which had Riza Hawkeye's english V/A (Which was awesome but very unexpected), then Anime Spark 2011, Karoshi-Con 2011, ACen 2011, ACen 2012 and this past August I enjoyed Anime Iowa 2012.

Some of you on here will know my partner in Evangelion fandom Gaynor79, who also does an excellent panel called Prove Me Wrong which I highly recommend!

Anyways, you will always be able to find me at cons as I walk around with a NERV flag on a flagpole, adorned with buttons and littered with signatures from all sorts of famous people!
Come to rebuildofevangelion.org and join our new and exciting community.

Follow me on Twitter at @NewEvaOrder for all your Eva needs

Come to the Rebuild of Evangelion panels across the country!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users