Here's the signup sheet! Fill it out now and you can get started a lot quicker when you get to the con />/>/> This link can also be found on the main site- click Anime Central on the left side and then go down to Volunteer and it'll be on that page.
Here's our Facebook page- drop on by and give us a like
1. Keep the same time card for the whole day. DO NOT lose it.
2. Keep the same time card for the whole day. DO NOT lose it.
3. Wear your (ACen Issued) Badge when you are working. –No Exceptions–
4. Turn each Time Card & Volunteers Badge in at the end of the day.
5. Always have an Authorized Staffer sign off on your Time Card.
6. Without a signature the time will not be credited to you.
7. If you do not turn in your Time Card with authorized signatures, your worked time will not count.
8. Must be at least 18 to be a Volunteer. You must show I.D. for proof of age. -No Exceptions-
9. Helping a Dealer will not count towards your Volunteer Time.
● Use Registration Computers. (You are not allowed)
● Take a Radio of any kind. (You have not been through I.R.T. Training)
● Wear a (Black) Vest from the I.R.T. Department. (You have not been through I.R.T. Training)
● Leave the convention grounds for a job. (A Staffer should be doing this, not you)
● Show-up in Cosplay if you expect to do Volunteer Work.
● Visit the Volunteers Office as much as you like for Fun–or- while looking/waiting for work.
● Make time for Sleep.(Do Not sleep in the Lobby, if you need Crash Space work 6 hours)
● Make time to Eat. (We do not feed you. This is your responsibility.)
HAVE FUN @ACen! = ) ~ * ~ (>/>)>
If you think you are unable to do a job, say so.
You do not have to do any job you do not think you're capable of doing.
Notify someone so a replacement can be sent in your place.
Do not abandon your post. If you need a replacement,find someone with a radio to notify the Volunteers Department so a replacement can be sent.
If you do not know where a location/job is, ASK.
We would rather have you know where you are going than have you be lost.
DRUGS* / ALCOHOL* / WEAPONS* OF ANY KIND AT ANY TIME.
In Any Crash Space Room, What-So-Ever.
This includes any and all weapons and/or replicas purchased in the dealer’s room.
(*If I.R.T. would have a problem with the item in question, Volunteers has a problem with it.)[/b]
In order to acquire Crash Space you must put in 6 hours per day for each night you need.
Respect other people’s property as you would want yours respected in return.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Any items you leave unattended in the room, you do so at your own risk.
ONLY VOLUNTEERS are allowed in Crash Space Rooms.
No Friends who are Not Volunteers in Volunteers Crash Space.
You Must Leave an I.D. if you take a Room Key. (Only you can be the one to return a key for your I.D.)
Crash Space Rooms are and will be inspected multiple times daily.
This post has been edited by Zeth: 08 May 2013 - 01:47 PM