• This topic is locked

Looking for 1 more at Embassy

#1 User is offline   kotomichi 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61591

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:11 AM

Hey all. I had a room at the Hyatt but failed to get the conrate, so was paying about $360-375 a night, which equaled about 1.2k for three nights, including tax. Which, you know, kind of made me wince.

But...I managed to snag rooms at the Embassy which was my go-to hotel anyways, so am uber excited!

I have room for one more. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter since there's a sofa in the living room. Must be +18 or over since you'll also have a key. I'm working Reg, so my hours are going to be kind of funky. I'm bringing six costumes, so it might get a little messy. Will try to keep one side of the bathroom counter free, though.

I ask that you don't bring anyone else to the rooms. If you want to socialize, please do it in the lobby. This is a non-smoking room and alcohol is not allowed. Basically, if you're just looking for a place to take a shower, get some sleep and have a place to put your stash, this might be for you.

The room is booked from Thursday night to Sunday morning and I am asking that you split the bill half with me, which amounts to about $250.

If interested, please post here. NO PMs unless I PM you first. Thanks!

Sorry! Changed this to a room at the Hyatt when they opened up more rooms!

This post has been edited by kotomichi: 21 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

ACen 2013
Hunny Mitsukuni (Ouran), Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach), Conan Edogawa (Case Closed!), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Haku Ha (Naruto), Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

2013 Cons: Anime Milwaukee, C2E2, Anime Central, Anime Midwest, Wizard's World, Kollision Con

#2 User is offline   brasilianman 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62095

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:31 AM

I may be interested. I did create my own posting so I want to be in the line and I should be able to give you an exact answer at least 2 months before the con starts.
ACen Cosplays:
Friday: 9th Dr from Dr Who
Saturday: Goomba from Super Mario Bros
Sunday: Ratio from Hamatora the Animation
Rave Attire: Mordecai from Regular Show in KUNG FU of death... clothing (without the mullet)

#3 User is offline   aznskater14 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62819

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

I possibly may be intrested , gonna be my first ACen , going as Kirito :D from Sword Art Online oh how many people already in room?just curious :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users