Anime Central Forums: Updates from the Masquerade/Hallway department - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Updates from the Masquerade/Hallway department Sorry for the silence

#1 User is offline   ThatOneChick 

• Masquerade ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2371

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Greetings ACen cosplayers. My DH Jon and I are very sorry about our silence over the past few months. We needed some time to figure out what we were going to do about 2013. After many months of long thought and weighing our options and the pros vs cons, we came to a decision.

We are coming back. We are making some MAJOR changes though. Don't worry, it's for the good!

A few things that will be changing:

-Our location. We're bidding for a bigger and more convenient space so that we can better serve you.
-Adding a "Masters" category to the Hallway. THIS IS A TRIAL RUN. I will open pre-registration FOR MASTERS ONLY and only if I get a certain number of entrants will I open this category up for people to be able to compete.
-Adding a new section for the "Costume Workshop". Unfortunately I don't want to give too much information on this until we have more certainty.
-Working with ACParadise on a new system for signing people up for the Masquerade as well as placing people in their craftsmanship categories.

Lots of new ad exciting things for next year. Thank you for your patience.
Don't forget the rabies. Everything taste better with rabies. YAY rabies!

JessiePridemore.com Cosplay deviantART

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users