Anime Central Forums: Anyone in Dallas, Texas up for this? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Anyone in Dallas, Texas up for this?

#1 User is offline   Dreamdance95 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 62814

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

As you can see I live in Dallas Texas!! I am a 16 year old female and I really want to start a blog!! The thing is I don't want to do this just myself. I want to do a blog with other peers! I really don't care if you are a female or male. The theme or topic (whatever you wanna call it haha) is about everything!! Its about:
-Music (kpop/apop/cpop/ppop/jpop) rap, hip-hop etc.!!
-life (taking the camera to your home and record a day of your life) -field trips (going on some places like museums, fast food restraunts, park etc.)
-celebrating (recording each other on birthday surprises or parties)
-Sleep overs or hanging at each other's houses
-comedy (prank each other, maybe competition to see who pranks each other the most) -singing (this one is an IFFY but its about doing covers and such)
-dancing (same thing, iffy, we'll do covers or choreograph a song by usher or other songs) -competition (girls vs. boys) -DIY (home stuff)
-reaction videos (kpop vids, scary vids, weird vids, mind blowing vids etc.) And more!!!
If you are definetly interested please send me a message or respond to this thread!!! PLEASE SPREAD THIS AROUND IF YOU SAW THIS!!!
Ohh and I don't care about your race!!! Anyone can join!!

#2 User is offline   Dreamdance95 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 62814

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

Hey guys!!! I want to create a kpop girl group! We can do covers for e.i. SHINee, Teen Top, Miss A, 2pm etc.! Age is 15-19! I live in Dallas, Tx so if you live around that area then it'll be easier!! The reason why is because there is rarely kpop groups in Dallas... And if you're interested in joining, then respond!!! Also, I want to have fun as a group! And maybe go for some kpop industry labels (like jyp). Once we are all together then we can discuss like group positions, vocal positions, etc. And get to know each other! This applies to those who are interested deeply into kpop and wish to go to the kpop industry!! So please leave any sort of email info were I can contact you or just inbox me!! Thank you!
Please, please!!! (´Д` ) Thank you again

Email: kpopcrazy92@gmail.com

Hope I'll see a group forming!!! BTW I'm not going to be the leader! :)/>
And we'll be posting videos in youtube and more places!!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users