• This topic is locked

wutup fellow internets

#1 User is offline   pyrrhicvictini 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 62808

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

Sup erryone. My name's Meg, & this will be my first time to ACen. I'm super excited & hope I get an opportunity to volunteer since so many of my friends have told me about the great volunteering experiences they've had at cons. (Plus, being a college student, I kind of hurt for money, haha.)

Because I'm boring, let me follow the suggestions given in the first post, heheh.

I'm a very simple cosplayer, & have half-made most of my outfits by going to resale shops & altering what I find. Matt from Death Note was my first cosplay at my very first con: Anime Boston. I recently made a Team Rocket and Chell cosplay, the latter being my favorite! (It's so nice to have a character with skin that's not pale, haha.) I'm planning on doing a White Mage, Meryl Stryfe, & possibly a Red Scout, making a Black Mage, Wolfwood, and Blue Sniper to match with my boyfriend.

I'm from the Detroit area, so I've gone to the NMA & Youma up there. After meeting two awesome friends at Youma this year, I've decided to come to ACen! I never thought I'd be able to go to this con. 0:

I'm trying to catch up on some animes like Gurren Lagann & Neon Genesis Evangelion, as well as Durarara right now, but it's surprising how much school gets in the way. I also game a ton, & am finally starting Mass Effect 3 now!

Apart from anime, I fence, and am currently an E rated sabreist. (So, animes like Le Chevalier d'Eon made my day with incorporating actual fencing techniques. Wooo!)

Nice to meetch'y'all!
Cosplays
  • White Mage
  • Chell
  • Leafeon Gijinka

Panelist for The Cultures Behind Avatar: The Last Airbender & Fundamental Legal Concepts in Gaming
If you'd enjoy some educational panels, be sure to check us out!

#2 User is online   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Greetings and welcome to the forums. Here have a cookie *hands cookie*

I too was at Youma. It was a lot of fun. I didn't cosplay till Sunday where I was Switch from Sket Dance. Did you enjoy Youma?

Durarara is a great anime and Mass Effect 3 is a good game...cept that ending

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your time here on the fourms and at ACen. It's a bit different from Youma but it's a lot of fun! You'll love it
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Unknown. Probably only going for a day in 2015

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users