• This topic is locked

Sandy I pray for you

#1 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

Anyone who is going through this storm I hope you and your families are ok and safe.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#2 User is offline   Rori 

• PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 4904

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

I was getting nervous for a while, but I just heard from friends in the area and they are all okay.

Here's what they said, in case anyone is still waiting to hear from family/friends:

- Friend in Brooklyn (outside evacuation zone) said winds were extremely strong and there was the rain, but everyone is okay.

- Friend NW of Jersey City said they still have power but several surrounding neighborhoods do not. Winds were extremely strong, but there was no mention of any damage. Everyone is safe.

- Friend in Maryland around DC did not lose power at all and has to go to work tomorrow. Rain was very heavy and caused some concern for flooding in this area neighborhood, but major flooding never happened there.

This post has been edited by Rori: 30 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

あなたが考えているほど世界はひどくないから。
Spam Poison

#3 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:52 AM

The storm wound up being a big honkin' mess. The cleanup for this is gonna take quite some time. Saw sand completely covering first floors of buildings on the shore of NJ.

#4 User is offline   Noiz 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 62511

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

I have a friend who lives in Buffalo and I was worried about her. She is safe and she wasn't affected by the storm. She currently has a couple days off from school since she told me that many of the teachers lived in the area where the storm hit.
I have a brother who is in college in Rochester. Sadly, I don't know his current state and sadly, my family never got to contact him of his current state, but I saw him online on Facebook the other day so I guess that means that he is doing fine and he wasn't affected as well.
┈━═☆ αcεи 2 0 1 5 ☆═━┈
Akira [Togainu no Chi]
Yusei Fudo [Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds]
Aoba Seragaki [DRAMAtical Murder]
Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users