Anime Central Forums: Alice in Wonder Land 2013 - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Alice in Wonder Land 2013 Alice, you're late for tea!

#1 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60919

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

What better way to celebrate ACen Sweet 16 than WonderLand style!

Come all you wonderland creatures and boys and girls who took the pill and drank the wine!

It doesn't matter which series you are from, The Looking Glass, Tim Burton's version, the classic Alice in Wonderland, Alice Return to Madness, or Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts!

Just remember everyone, the Red Queen does not like late guest!
ACen 2012: Lady in Red (orginal), Helba (Dot Hack)
ACen 2013: Pierce villiers (Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts), Helba (Dot Hack)

#2 User is offline   Skylerrelyks 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61459

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

I'm cosplaying Alice from Alice Return to Madness :)
2014:
Ulquiorra (Bleach)
Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
Pot of Fire (Soul Eater)

#3 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

We will see what happens. :mellow:
ACen 15"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#4 User is offline   Santa Finland 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59766

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

I'm currently working on the Royal Suit dress from Madness Returns. Last year I wore the classic dress and had a giant hobby horse. Although I missed the photoshoot because it was at an inconvenient time.
ACen 2014 Cosplays:
flapper!fem!America (Hetalia - Original design)
maid!Nitori (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club)
Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

#5 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 39201

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

I'm thinking of going as Peter White/The White Rabbit from Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts again this year, so I'd love to go to this gathering.

@Delta's Back!: I noticed you're going as Pierce Villiers. That's so awesome! I love Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts, and Pierce is one of my favorite characters. I always hoped I'd get the chance to see a Pierce cosplay.
Cosplays
ACen 2009: Tashigi (from One Piece)
ACen 2010/2011: Rob Lucci (One Piece) CP9 and Galley-La versions
ACen 2012/2013: Peter White/the White Rabbit (Alice in the Country of Hearts)
ACen 2014: Trafalgar Law (One Piece) and possibly Peter White/the White Rabbit (Alice in the Country of Hearts) again

#6 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

It is great to hear we have people coming or are planning. The more different series the better. This gathering is going to rule!

View PostTashigi2526, on 25 October 2012 - 01:05 PM, said:

I'm thinking of going as Peter White/The White Rabbit from Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts again this year, so I'd love to go to this gathering.

@Delta's Back!: I noticed you're going as Pierce Villiers. That's so awesome! I love Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts, and Pierce is one of my favorite characters. I always hoped I'd get the chance to see a Pierce cosplay.

OH! I saw you at the Hyatt last year, I want to get a picture of you but I was in line for a Panel and you were going the other direction. I love your costume, you even had the clock which was perfect!

Yeah, I was browsing through the cast and fell in love with Pierce when I saw him. I can't wait to display this costume at the con. It would be awesome if we could get a shot of me and you fighting over Alice.

#7 User is offline   TasukiHoney 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59634

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

I am thinking of doing Boris from Alice in the Country of Hearts/Country of Clover.
ACen '14 Cosplays-
Tezuka or Fuji - Prince of Tennis
Nightmare from Alice in the Country of Hearts <3
Possible Ren from Free!

TEZUKA FOREVER!!! teni puri love!!

#8 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

View PostDelta, on 25 October 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

OH! I saw you at the Hyatt last year, I want to get a picture of you but I was in line for a Panel and you were going the other direction. I love your costume, you even had the clock which was perfect!

Yeah, I was browsing through the cast and fell in love with Pierce when I saw him. I can't wait to display this costume at the con. It would be awesome if we could get a shot of me and you fighting over Alice.

I'm glad you liked the costume, and the clock! Sorry you were'nt able to get a picture last year. I'm always happy to stop for a picture or two, so even if I'm going someplace, I'll stop for anyone that calls out to me (provided they shout loud enough. Sometimes it's hard to hear over other people's voices in a crowded area). I guess we'll just have to make up for it this year. :lol: We should definitely get a picture of us fighting over Alice. That would just be so awesome! And I'm really excited about your Pierce cosplay. I can't wait to see it!

View PostTasukiHoney, on 25 October 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

I am thinking of doing Boris from Alice in the Country of Hearts/Country of Clover.

Yes! Please go as Boris! (He's another of my favorite characters). It'd be really great to have a Boris and a Pierce. There'd be so many amazing pictures we could get with the two of you!
Cosplays
ACen 2014: Trafalgar Law (One Piece) and possibly Peter White/the White Rabbit (Alice in the Country of Hearts) again

#9 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostTasukiHoney, on 25 October 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Boris! Do Boris, nothing would be sweeter than a scene of Boris picking on Pierce!

View PostTashigi2526, on 26 October 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

I'm glad you liked the costume, and the clock! Sorry you were'nt able to get a picture last year. I'm always happy to stop for a picture or two, so even if I'm going someplace, I'll stop for anyone that calls out to me (provided they shout loud enough. Sometimes it's hard to hear over other people's voices in a crowded area). I guess we'll just have to make up for it this year. :lol: We should definitely get a picture of us fighting over Alice. That would just be so awesome! And I'm really excited about your Pierce cosplay. I can't wait to see it!Yes! Please go as Boris! (He's another of my favorite characters). It'd be really great to have a Boris and a Pierce. There'd be so many amazing pictures we could get with the two of you!

This gathering is going to rule! Oh I am so eager to see your Peter cosplay in full view instead of a slide shot. OH! If we get a Boris we could do a three way fight! I am go excited right now! This ACen is going to rule.

#10 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

View PostDelta, on 26 October 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Boris! Do Boris, nothing would be sweeter than a scene of Boris picking on Pierce!

This gathering is going to rule! Oh I am so eager to see your Peter cosplay in full view instead of a slide shot. OH! If we get a Boris we could do a three way fight! I am go excited right now! This ACen is going to rule.

Yes! We absolutely have to have a three way fight between Peter, Boris and Pierce. That would be the greatest! And we really need some shots of Boris picking on Pierce. It'd be so awesome! I can't wait to see your cosplay either. I want to take so many pictures! This will be one of the best ACens ever!
Cosplays

#11 User is offline   TasukiHoney 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

I will be there at the photo shoot as long as it does not interfere with my Prince of Tennis photo shoot. :D
ACen '14 Cosplays-
Possible Ren from Free!

#12 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

View PostTasukiHoney, on 29 October 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

I will be there at the photo shoot as long as it does not interfere with my Prince of Tennis photo shoot. :D

Hopefully there will be no schedule conflicts then. We really need a Boris! :)
Cosplays

#13 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

Just curious if the date, time and location for this gathering have been set yet, since submissions for gatherings are coming up pretty soon.
Cosplays

#14 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

View PostTashigi2526, on 06 December 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

Just curious if the date, time and location for this gathering have been set yet, since submissions for gatherings are coming up pretty soon.

Time I have no idea as of yet, I plan on holding the gathering on Friday afternoon around 1 pm maybe, fingers crossed we can get the garden or tree patch.

If you guys have a time or location please let me know.

#15 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

View PostDelta, on 12 December 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

Time I have no idea as of yet, I plan on holding the gathering on Friday afternoon around 1 pm maybe, fingers crossed we can get the garden or tree patch.

If you guys have a time or location please let me know.

I don't think I could make it for 1 pm on Friday (I have to drive in from out of state, so I usually don't get to ACen till at least 3:00 pm). If the gathering were held a little later on Friday, maybe around 4:00 pm or 5:00 pm I'd be able to make it. Also, any time on Saturday or Sunday would work fine for me too. And the garden and tree patch sound like great locations, especially the tree patch (for some reason, all those trees just remind me of Wonderland :lol:).

This post has been edited by Tashigi2526: 12 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Cosplays

#16 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

View PostTashigi2526, on 12 December 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

I don't think I could make it for 1 pm on Friday (I have to drive in from out of state, so I usually don't get to ACen till at least 3:00 pm). If the gathering were held a little later on Friday, maybe around 4:00 pm or 5:00 pm I'd be able to make it. Also, any time on Saturday or Sunday would work fine for me too. And the garden and tree patch sound like great locations, especially the tree patch (for some reason, all those trees just remind me of Wonderland :lol:/>).

Great thanks for letting me know, I will work it over. Later Friday would work for me, Saturday I am not so sure cause Helba is a different make-up design. Ohh and if the weather is nice that would be a great time of day! Sweet thank you Tashigi, I will have everything submitted this Friday ^^

#17 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

View PostDelta, on 12 December 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

Great thanks for letting me know, I will work it over. Later Friday would work for me, Saturday I am not so sure cause Helba is a different make-up design. Ohh and if the weather is nice that would be a great time of day! Sweet thank you Tashigi, I will have everything submitted this Friday ^^

You're welcome! :)
Yes, hopefully the weather will be nice, because the lighting would be great for taking photos that time of day.

This post has been edited by Tashigi2526: 12 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Cosplays

#18 User is offline   TasukiHoney 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

There is a good chance that I wont be able to make to this photoshoot. Because my Prince of Tennis Photoshoot is probably will be at 3:00 or 4:00 at Tree patch. So it will be impossible for me to change from Tezuka to Boris.

But I will keep you up to date on info. I really would like to come to this. I am making my boris costume!
ACen '14 Cosplays-
Possible Ren from Free!

#19 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

View PostTasukiHoney, on 12 December 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

There is a good chance that I wont be able to make to this photoshoot. Because my Prince of Tennis Photoshoot is probably will be at 3:00 or 4:00 at Tree patch. So it will be impossible for me to change from Tezuka to Boris.

But I will keep you up to date on info. I really would like to come to this. I am making my boris costume!

Hmmm we would really could use a Boris, I guess we can push it back. Hmmmm, when do we start to lose light? How about six?

I am will Pierce all day Friday and possible Sunday, Saturday I am Helba and that costume, so I am sure we can do something even if we have to move inside :) No worries, lets just try and get together .

This post has been edited by Delta's Back!: 13 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

#20 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

View PostDelta, on 13 December 2012 - 08:26 AM, said:

Hmmm we would really could use a Boris, I guess we can push it back. Hmmmm, when do we start to lose light? How about six?

I am will Pierce all day Friday and possible Sunday, Saturday I am Helba and that costume, so I am sure we can do something even if we have to move inside :)/>/> No worries, lets just try and get together .

We should still have decent light at six. If I'm not mistaken, the sun in May doesn't set till around 7:00 pm or 7:30 pm, but I'd have to look it up to be sure.

@TasukiHoney : Would you have enough time to change if the gathering was at 6:00 pm?
Cosplays

#21 User is offline   TasukiHoney 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

View PostTashigi2526, on 13 December 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

We should still have decent light at six. If I'm not mistaken, the sun in May doesn't set till around 7:00 pm or 7:30 pm, but I'd have to look it up to be sure.

@TasukiHoney : Would you have enough time to change if the gathering was at 6:00 pm?

Should but let me check in with my with my POT people to see what they are doing. Sorry about this.
ACen '14 Cosplays-
Possible Ren from Free!

#22 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

View PostTasukiHoney, on 13 December 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

Should but let me check in with my with my POT people to see what they are doing. Sorry about this.

No worries, this is the best part of ACen for me, meeting and handing out with cosplayers like myself. :)

#23 User is offline   Leaf 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 17255

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

I am so excited to see any Alice in the Country of Hearts cosplay!! I'll be keeping an eye out for you guys :3
ACen 2015 Cosplay
-Jeremiah Gottwald {Code Geass}
-Kanji Tatsumi {Persona 4}

#24 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

View PostLeaf, on 14 December 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

I am so excited to see any Alice in the Country of Hearts cosplay!! I'll be keeping an eye out for you guys :3

Hehe, thank you, if you see me don't be afraid to pull me aside. It makes my day when people ask for pictures or to chat.:)

#25 User is offline   Leaf 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 17255

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

View PostDelta, on 14 December 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

Hehe, thank you, if you see me don't be afraid to pull me aside. It makes my day when people ask for pictures or to chat.:)/>

Will do, will do! I'm dreaming of Elliot March or Julius Monrey cosplay at some point, not this year though. +_+ I'm very excited~
ACen 2015 Cosplay
-Jeremiah Gottwald {Code Geass}
-Kanji Tatsumi {Persona 4}

#26 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

View PostLeaf, on 14 December 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

Will do, will do! I'm dreaming of Elliot March or Julius Monrey cosplay at some point, not this year though. +_+ I'm very excited~

OH! That is a tough choice, I would say Elliot March, but that he because is a sexy blonde hare. He is a win win, haha

#27 User is offline   TasukiHoney 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Hey Delta

Sorry for the delay. My POT shoot signed up for saturday around 3:00, So I am totally free on Friday!! Sorry for the trouble!
ACen '14 Cosplays-
Possible Ren from Free!

#28 User is offline   Delta's Back! 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

View PostTasukiHoney, on 18 December 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

Hey Delta

Sorry for the delay. My POT shoot signed up for saturday around 3:00, So I am totally free on Friday!! Sorry for the trouble!

No trouble at all, we will shoot for 6pm at the tree patch so everyone has time to get settled and have time to get into costume.

Does that work for everyone?

This post has been edited by Delta's Back!: 18 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

#29 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

View PostDelta, on 18 December 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

we will shoot for 6pm at the tree patch so everyone has time to get settled and have time to get into costume.

Does that work for everyone?

That works for me. :)

This post has been edited by Tashigi2526: 19 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Cosplays

#30 User is offline   TasukiHoney 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

sounds good to me!!
ACen '14 Cosplays-
Possible Ren from Free!