• This topic is locked

Lookin for a place to stay!

#1 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59774

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

Hello! So I guess I should start out describing myself.
My names Jasmine, I will be 19 next ACen, I don't smoke, drink, or do any kinds of drugs.
I do like to rave, so I would need to stay with someone who is ok with me coming in late (3 am at the absolute latest)
I won't be bringing a huge amount of stuff with me, one suitcase is all I have.
I'm ok with sleeping on the floor, or really anywhere for that matter.
I don't really care where I stay, any hotel will do (so long as it is one of the 3 across the street from the con)
I would like whatever I'm paying to be under 200$ if that's possible
And I'm looking for kind of leniant people, not cause I want to do whatever, but I would prefer someone who wouldn't mind say my boyfriend coming with me to get something out of the room should I forget it, or possibly letting him crash for a night (he doesn't really care for the hotels nor does he wish to pay for em, so that most likely won't happen)
I'm more of just looking for people that would are easy to work with and are nice, and would prefer if female, but I'll take what I can get.

Also if you don't smoke, drink, ect that's awesome too!
Again I'll take what I can get.

Also if I could be in a room with Soul Eater cosplayers that would be sweeeeeet (Medusa ftw)

Thanks!
Need some Rave Gear? I got you!
http://kittyandquinn.../kittysravegear
*Free pick up for those attending ACen!*

ACen 2015 Line up:
Gurren Laggen-Nia 50%
Dragoness 50%

#2 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

i have a room if one still needed text ---

(please PM me for my phone number!)

#3 User is offline   Amikyo 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63057

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

I don't know if you are stil looking, but we have room for 2 more. We are staying at the Intercontinental Chicago O'Hare, which is less than 10 minutes walk from the Hyatt. I know that that is further than you'd like, but we can fufill all your other requests.

We currently have 2 girls and 2 guys in our room, all are 20 or younger (I am female, 19.)
You may need to sleep on the floor, we haven't really discussed sleeping arangements yet.
We will be staying late at the raves, as well, so if you wanted to walk back in a group, we would be cool with that. We'd also be fine with your boyfriend coming in and hanging.

None of us smoke or anything, drink or do anything illegal. We don't want to get in trouble at the con!

We are also a group of Soul Eater cosplayers, I cosplay Maka, my brother is Soul, and my friend is Tsubaki! (We lost our Black Star) :(/>

We would be looking at a price around $50 per person, total for the weekend (Might go up to $60). If you are interested, I can give you more details over email, fabiogirl49 AT hotmail.com.

You can also check me out on facebook, http://www.facebook..../#!/amelia.gear I've got out cosplay pictures there! :)

This post has been edited by Amikyo: 08 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users