• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

uhm...new i guess but not really

#1 User is offline   Blackout_K-A 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62678

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

I first started attending ACen years ago I heard about it from a friend who worked at gamestop, I even worked the merchandise booth a few times. Although the LAST time I attended ACen you were still allowed to SMOKE INDOORS. So needless to say its been a while for me and I'm sure a lot has changed over the years. The reason I stopped attending was because I started a new job and started bouncing around all over the US. I recently left that job and I currently reside in Chicago and I'm going to college for the first time.

Recent animes...I can't think of any off the top of my head that aren't X rated so I won't go there as for what I'm reading I'm reading a book called "Blackout" by Mira Grant. It takes place in a zpaw (zombie post apocalyptic world; I LOVE ZOMBIES well not the actual zombie but almost anything relating to zombies. If anyone knows of any anime that has to do with zombies please drop me a line, I've seen a few but they weren't that good). It's a great book although its the third book in a trilogy the first one is called "Feed" if you like zombie fiction/genre you should check it out or hit me up and I'll try to give you more details without spoiling it.

Uhm...games, I do both Xbox and PS3 but mainly xbox. Currently i'm doing BF3, Gears3 with a few friends, and Sleeping dogs. I'm looking forward to Medal of honor, the new hitman game, and the last of us as well as a few others.

uh, hobbies...games? I have one but it's kinda personal so i'm not going to post it and wow i wrote a lot
vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand, blood and revenge are pounding in my head - Titus Andronicus

#2 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

welcome to the forums :D Have you seen high school of the dead? Aside the insane amount of fan service, it's pretty good. I personally am sick of zombie stuff, so I don't know much more. Hope you have fun here
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#3 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums. Here have a cookie *hands cookie* Enjoy your time here in the forums and at ACen. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#4 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Welcome to the forums! Have you tried Zombie loan? Good manga series and better than HOTD in my opinion. Yeah that is a long time.....

I'm actually curious on what you write? Is it anything cool? Also good luck in school.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#5 User is offline   Blackout_K-A 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62678

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 12 September 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

I'm actually curious on what you write? Is it anything cool?

uhm...I'm not following you, or maybe I said it wrong. I don't do any writing, when I said I wrote a lot I was referring to my intro post cause I hadn't planned on writing that much and seemed more like a rant. I do have a rather expensive hobby, although I didn't feel like posting it for personal reasons (it's nothing illegal or immoral; its just not something that sits well with some folks so I'd rather not go there).

And Zombie loan I have not heard of so I shall look into that, thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

This post has been edited by Blackout_K-A: 13 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand, blood and revenge are pounding in my head - Titus Andronicus

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users