Popular Anime?

#1 User is offline   sailormoon846212 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 54503

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Hi,
So, I started selling on ebay and I specialize in Anime Items. My question is what would be good items to buy and resell? Like what good anime shows should I look for? What items should I buy (DVDs, figurines, manga, illustration art books)? Any tips would be nice. :D

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

-Anything Durarara, Beelzebub, Naruto, Death note, and Bleach. Also Vocaloid even though it's not an anime/manga.

Those are the most popular series/characters right now. (That I know of.)

DVD/figures I guess. People usually buy one or the other. Manga is hit or miss unless you sell it in lots (like so many for so much.) Art books are for specific fans, (like myself.)

This is IMO.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   IshokuOsero 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62670

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

Figurines are probably pretty hit or miss considering the general distrust of sellers on Ebay, and considering most of the figures you can get from different places end up sold secondhand on Mandarake for much less than their retail price. More and more people are finding that site so I'm not sure what the future of figure resale will be like, honestly.

Art books would probably be a good thing seeing as how popular they can be (especially if you can find Vocaloid ones like that older Kei book), but I'm unsure of manga since that also tends to have a typically low resale value. Not sure other than those things.
Learn more about anime figures and read reviews at my site! (three years and going!)
http://www.ishokuosero.com
Or add me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook....colouredothello

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users