• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

pokemon Black And White 2

#1 User is offline   gomez46356 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62653

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

Has anyone seen that the sequel to black + white is coming out for DS on oct 7 , This is the first time that a pokemon game has a direct sequel. Basically your a new character and all the areas that were blocked off in the original are now open. So for the first third of the game you will see all new places and people, your goal s to meat up with the character from the first version and help him continue to pursue N and team plasma , theres also some new pokemon and events. Cool ideal, but it also seems like milking the cow.
‎"This is Nighthawk to Phoenixheart. Nighthawk to Phoenixheart. We got a situation down here. Subject is consuming a pastry treat in a highly congested area.
Requesting permission to execute takedown. Over."

"Phoenixheart to Nighthawk. Take him down with extreme prejudice. Over."

"I'M POPPIN' SMOKE! GO! GO! GO!"

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

What game hasn't done this?

MOD
COD
Halo
Mario
Sonic
Etc.

I can't think of a game company that HASN'T done this at one point. Even Atlus is guilty of this.

spoilers

Spoiler

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   gomez46356 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62653

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

i just thought that they would be above all that
‎"This is Nighthawk to Phoenixheart. Nighthawk to Phoenixheart. We got a situation down here. Subject is consuming a pastry treat in a highly congested area.
Requesting permission to execute takedown. Over."

"Phoenixheart to Nighthawk. Take him down with extreme prejudice. Over."

"I'M POPPIN' SMOKE! GO! GO! GO!"

#4 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

View Postgomez46356, on 09 September 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

i just thought that they would be above all that

Why? Everyone does it, even the original, innovative companies. The mighty dollar is powerful, so powerful that people will not bring out games here Stateside or in the European countries because of it.

Example: Ace attorney Miles edgeworth 2. NEVER coming here. Also the AA/Layton game; NEVER coming here. Why? Because Capcom feels that it won't make money. They don't care who likes it or wants it here as long as they make money, so since the figures from the first game was so low they refuse to bring it here to lose more money. Both games

So if people will buy a game they will milk it for everything it's worth until people stop buying it. Another example is Rockman/Megaman series. There are more Megaman games and spinoffs than any other series in existence. If people stop buying them then Capcom will stop milking that character dry. Same with the FF series.

You want a change? Then stop buying from the company and write a letter to their location in Japan personally. Except what you won't buy someone else will who does enjoy the same spam/spinoffs/cop out game/etc.

And a direct sequel is new for Pokemon; at least it's not another BW remake or another old school remake. They are at least trying to please the newer fans as well as the old fans in one shot as well as continue the Pokemon series. Heck they might also be trying to link all the regions together; I have no idea because besides character and general storyline spoiler, I don't know the whole thing. I didn't want to spoil myself out the butt since it's coming out in America so soon compared to the previous games.

Spoiler

EDIT: Also people enjoy what they are used to, which explains why people keep buying games with the same stuff in them. Like Halo and COD.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 09 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#5 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:13 AM

I haven't played it yet, but my friend said it the best pokemon game, and he is very mush a bitter gamer, nice guy though, one hell of a roleplayer.

he said you start off with running shoes and bike, and hell mureep before the first gym, that enough for best pokemon game, and mereep is in the wild of the best, gold and silver and black and white 2. mereep is best poke.

Spoiler

ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#6 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

So i am trading in my old games to buy this game, lucky me i have a 3DS and a few points on there and i got dream radar, i got myself a muuna and a dufooln.

So i just hear very good things about this game and i can't wait.

and about the subject, really if you think B/W2 is where nintendo is started to milk the pokemon cow.......rethink what you said...pokemon was born milked, it had 2 games, in japan it had 2 other version, one to cash in on the tv show, a TV show, a shitload of movies, and a long lasting trading card game. and i havent gone into all of the console games that was cheep gimmicks like hey you pikachu, snap, and the leagin of spin offs. oh and also the mad merch that make john cena look like a indie rock band. and yet BW2 a game that is not a 3rd version or a remake, but a whole new game, is all of a sudden gone too far?

This post has been edited by Visadin the insane: 14 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

#7 User is offline   Jeff 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 29995

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:57 PM

It is the third installment into the fifth generation. This is nothing new. The presentation is a little different than usual but is serves the same purpose.
Love, Peace, & Video Games

#8 User is offline   OtakuAngelD 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59232

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

I have Black2. I'm up to the 5th badge. So far, not much new in this game. There are a few interesting things though. Like that you can actually catch pokemon from earlier generations in this game before beating the Elite Four. And that Eevee is now a Wild Pokemon. That's right. You can CATCH Eevee. Good luck though, since it's about a 2% chance... And from what I understand, you can sinc your other White/black game...and it will change the gameplay slightly. I guess B2/W2 recognizes B/W and will mention things that happen in your previous game. This is rumor as I've yet to give it a shot.
2015 Cosplay
Mondo Oowada - DanganRonpa
Tsukishima Kei - Haikyuu
Atobe Keigo - Prince of Tennis
Mankanshoku Mako - Kill la Kill if it gets done on time

#9 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

This is definitely one of the better pokemons. I enjoyed it. I hope they keep trying to improve the story. Soon, itll be big brother RPG quality. (Story) props for this one having someone actually attempt to kill the player
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#10 User is offline   Unlucky Slayer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 30009

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

You can have the B/W2 see your B/W save as long as you have a second DS to Download Play the special link program. Itll add in different cut scenes from the first game and have a lot of the NPCs mention your other character and what they had done involving that NPC. Its pretty cool.
In the darkness there is a singular being.

A Spectre of Reality...

#11 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

I am about to go to the 7th badge, my team is pretty mush mostly build up of pokemon that i really wanted on my team but mostly didn't join due to factors, i have a Espeon which i wanted in gold but getting a friendship evovle was hard before gen 5, sandslash was never on my team since i never had red back in the day, Growlithe may have been on my team back in red, depend if i started with charmander. and Lucario since you get him after the 6th badge at level 1 and also friendship level up bore me, i didn't ues Scolipede before but i love cenapeids and he looks badass, and mereep who is alwasy on my team if possable.

#12 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

-Wants to buy this game to fight Red/Green

-Doesn't has enough money to buy it til December or Jan 2013.

So I'm jelly
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#13 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

i will take a long time to fight red, you have to beat the E4, then unona, then the tournament for the 4 other gen gym leaders, then you can fight the champs which include blue, lance and red.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users