When is fat...fat anymore?

#31 User is offline   Agatha 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61511

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 09 September 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

..............I wonder if fat people had sex every day for two months or longer would they lose weight?

Well, half an hour of sex is supposed to burn off the caloric equivalent of a glazed donut... : P

This post has been edited by Agatha: 09 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

#32 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 09 September 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

@Kii: Found it:

[Taropun] Fatness Lover

Fat guy goes from fat to skinny by having sex with his childhood crush. He gained weight due to his metal state and she helped him out.

..............I wonder if fat people had sex every day for two months or longer would they lose weight?

Fatness Lover?Does she leave him when he's not fat anymore?(>;o;<)
And to answer your question: Probably. I'll volunteer to find out.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#33 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

View PostKii, on 09 September 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

Fatness Lover?Does she leave him when he's not fat anymore?(>;o;<)
And to answer your question: Probably. I'll volunteer to find out.

No it's vanilla so after he loses the weight she sticks with him. I did laugh at the part:

Spoiler

@Agatha: The more you know!

Seriously there is your solution: If you want to lose weight have sex every day! If you are a man take the lead; if you are a woman you take the lead.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#34 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 09 September 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Spoiler

A fictional pervert after my own heart.
Sorry for derailing your thread, Xeno.

ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#35 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

No worries, I got decent amount of answers for the people left on the boards. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#36 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 10 September 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

No worries, I got decent amount of answers for the people left on the boards. lol

I still say if you are fat you should have tons of sex. Although if you are a woman you should be on birth control before you try to do this. If you are a fat post child birthed woman then you should be nursing to lose the baby fat. A lot of women, sadly, do not do this which explains a fat woman with three-four kids and the beer belly.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#37 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

i'm not so sure there are more coping words for ladies that are overweight. i think it's probably more of a delicate issue, because women are judged on the way they look, physically, to a much stronger extent than fellas, i.e, it's kind of 'okay' for a guy to be fat, but not so much for a girl.

also, yeah, it's definitely more accepted -- because it's ubiquitous. when MOST people in a country are overweight, overweight becomes the new standard, and what used to be 'average build' becomes 'skinny'. i think the problem is the food lifestyle offered to the average american, dude. not a lot of healthy options for people, and the stigma that anything good for you will taste bad. people who grow up eating mcdonald's are almost too afraid or to stubborn to shake things up by eating a tofu burger or whatever.

While in Japan, it's hard to get a real deep dish pizza that isn't made of squid ink or sweet sauce.

..deep dish is a chicago thing. also, the pixxa in japan is more or less the same pizza in america as far as i know.

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 16 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

#38 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

View PostKeiichi-chan, on 16 September 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

..deep dish is a chicago thing. also, the pixxa in japan is more or less the same pizza in america as far as i know.

http://www.chachich....chi/jpizza.html

The best deep dish pizza isn't in Chicago, it's actually in Ohio. So it's mostly an American thing rather than a Chicago thing. We can get New York pizza here as well as California but we are so used to Gino's East that half of the time we don't, or rising like Pizza hut, Dominos, Old Chicago, etc.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#39 User is offline   Steam_Loli216 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59481

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

Pizza in Japan is weird. Especially up here in Northern Japan.
Ok Ok I'm going to bring up the military again:

I'm tall and skinny. And pregnant.
It is SO FRAKING hard to get uniforms that fit me. I have to fork out extra money to get them custom ordered. But they carry way larger sizes than the military should allow. We have weight standards. Why should they cater to them but not me? That grinds my gears.
User is stationed in Southern California

It's a girl! Skylar Marie, born February 8th, 2013 :) Proud mama and wife and sailor

~~Dream Cosplays: -- Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa) -- Dr. Jezebel Disraeli (Godchild) -- Seth Nightroad and Lady Asran (Trinity Blood) -- Lettuce (Tokyo Mew Mew) -- Misha (Pita Ten) -- Starfire (Teen Titans)~~

#40 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:16 AM

How are you still in the miltary while pregnant loli? Thought that was like immediate grounds for discharge unless you were back home on leave or something.
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#41 User is offline   Steam_Loli216 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59481

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:45 AM

View PostDark Stranger, on 28 September 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

How are you still in the miltary while pregnant loli? Thought that was like immediate grounds for discharge unless you were back home on leave or something.

yeah, no... what have you been reading?! crap tons of people get pregnant while serving. and proceed to serve.
I think you're thinking of if you get pregnant while on a ship... because that means you did the nasty on the ship. Which is a no no. and you could get in big trouble for that.
I'm not on a ship. I'm 21 weeks along... 21 weeks ago I was not in Japan. I was in Washington state/ California with my husband before we went to separate bases.
User is stationed in Southern California

It's a girl! Skylar Marie, born February 8th, 2013 :) Proud mama and wife and sailor

~~Dream Cosplays: -- Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa) -- Dr. Jezebel Disraeli (Godchild) -- Seth Nightroad and Lady Asran (Trinity Blood) -- Lettuce (Tokyo Mew Mew) -- Misha (Pita Ten) -- Starfire (Teen Titans)~~

#42 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

View PostSteam_Loli216, on 28 September 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

yeah, no... what have you been reading?! crap tons of people get pregnant while serving. and proceed to serve.
I think you're thinking of if you get pregnant while on a ship... because that means you did the nasty on the ship. Which is a no no. and you could get in big trouble for that.
I'm not on a ship. I'm 21 weeks along... 21 weeks ago I was not in Japan. I was in Washington state/ California with my husband before we went to separate bases.

Off topic but congrats on the baby.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#43 User is offline   pyrrhicvictini 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 62808

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

Do we get upset &/or judge those who are anorexic for being underweight? If so, how does it compare to the way in which we judge those who are obese for being overweight?
Cosplays
  • White Mage
  • Chell
  • Leafeon Gijinka

Panelist for The Cultures Behind Avatar: The Last Airbender & Fundamental Legal Concepts in Gaming
If you'd enjoy some educational panels, be sure to check us out!

#44 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

View Postpyrrhicvictini, on 13 November 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

Do we get upset &/or judge those who are anorexic for being underweight? If so, how does it compare to the way in which we judge those who are obese for being overweight?

Excessively thin people do get judged as well, say runway models you hear about time to time. However, there are far more people who are overweight which presents more opportunities for people to judge.

#45 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

View Postpyrrhicvictini, on 13 November 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

Both get judged a lot. Look at the new Disney model versions who look borderline Anorexic. It seems to be that being too skinny or too fat is bad either way. Of course people love to judge everything about a person, down to the color of their eyes.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#46 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59569

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

In my opinion, those who are overweight get judged more harshly than those who are too thin... though both do certainly get their fair share of bullies.
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#47 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

What annoys me is when people make comments about larger people when they eat. Not for eating too much....just for eating. It's like people think that because someone is fat, they shouldn't be eating until they are thin.I really don't understand that mentality.

#48 User is offline   kotomichi 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 61591

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

This is what kills me: when people judge someone for being too skinny. One page ago, someone said that Heidi Klum should eat, I dunno, six sandwiches. Dumbest sentence I have seen yet. Who are you to judge how much someone should or shouldn't eat? I have a lot of friends who have problems with their metabolism and can't seem to gain any weight no matter how much they eat. And yet, they get censored for apparently being too skinny and everyone just assumes they are bulimic/anorexic. Strangely enough, I see a lot of overweight girls making fun of them...

As for me, I'm sorry, I don't care how "big-boned" or "genetically inclined towards obesity" or whatever excuse you have. Any amount of regular exercise and a steady diet can help you lose weight. Anyone who says they've tried EVERYTHING and still couldn't lose weight are delusional.
ACen 2013
Hunny Mitsukuni (Ouran), Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach), Conan Edogawa (Case Closed!), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Haku Ha (Naruto), Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

2013 Cons: Anime Milwaukee, C2E2, Anime Central, Anime Midwest, Wizard's World, Kollision Con

#49 User is offline   pyrrhicvictini 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 62808

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

Why are we concerned with someone else's health? We're not anyone's doctor. It's not any of my business how someone else lives their life.

& kotomichi, why do you defend those who's metabolisms are extremely fast & claim they can't gain weight, but then say there's no "genetic" "excuse" for people who are overweight?

Have you heard of diabetes? Type 1 & 2 (for the record, type 2 is not only for "fat" people - my dad is extremely fit, always has been, & has type 2 simply because it's genetic) are extremely difficult to manage. When you try to lose weight, you often have hypoglycemic attacks. I've passed out, had seizures, etc, while trying to diet, & the only way to bring me out of it is for me to have a large intake of sugar, followed by protein.

Let me tell you, it's hard to diet like that.

Also, exercise is much more difficult for people who are overweight. If someone is not used to exercise & is overweight, not only do they lack as much muscle as your average athlete, but they also have more weight to carry.

Mental health is a huge factor as well. Depression, anxiety, bipolar, bpd, etc... if you're having a low of some sort, it's one hell of a struggle to go out & exercise. It's frustrating, upsetting, when people around you have great metabolisms & don't need to do anything to keep in shape, but I have to work out 5 days a week & keep a stricter diet to stay in shape. Many of my friends eat whatever they want, don't gain a pound, & never visit the gym. It's not fair that if I chose to live like them, I would gain weight, & then be judged as "lazy," but them? No, they're not lazy somehow.

People struggle with many health issues, & we should not judge them for that, even in the case of obesity. It's their own, personal struggle. Unless they ask for your help, don't decide to become their doctor.

/:
Cosplays
  • White Mage
  • Chell
  • Leafeon Gijinka

Panelist for The Cultures Behind Avatar: The Last Airbender & Fundamental Legal Concepts in Gaming
If you'd enjoy some educational panels, be sure to check us out!

#50 User is offline   Ohki 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8930

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

This whole thread is hilarious to me. No one actually cares about fat people's health. No one. It boils down to "you look undesirable, so I'm going to belittle you and claim it's because of your 'poor health'. Then I am going to make assumptions about you. You're fat, so you must be lazy, selfish, a waste of my social security, etc."

This is disgusting. It needs to stop. You do not know why someone who is 200+ lbs weighs that much. Also I'm going to assume that most of you have never been obese. That's why it's so easy for you to say "oh, those people are just lazy and won't exercise or diet". You have no clue how difficult it is. And you know what? When society is constantly attacking you for what you look like, it's extremely discouraging and makes it really hard to actually stick to a diet and exercise routine. It takes a long time to lose weight. There is no method that will get an obese person down to where they won't be sneered at in less than a year, even when stuck to rigidly. And you know what? When you're so heavy that you can barely move, even if you are trying desperately to lose weight, it will take a while, and in the mean time working will be pretty freaking hard. So yeah no someone who is so obese that walking is hard isn't selfish and ignorant for having a handicapped parking tag. You are selfish and ignorant for feeling entitled to body police others.

No, no one should weigh that much. But try having some compassion for these people. No one wants to be like that, and when you reach a point that moving much at all is PAINFUL, of course it's hard to lose the weight, even without harassment from jerks like you guys who think obesity is a license to ridicule a person.
South Korea likes breasts.
Ukraine has breasts.
She has them in spades.
If South Korea and Ukraine were to hook up...
Then South Korea would never have a shortage of breasts ever again.

#51 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59569

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

View Postpyrrhicvictini, on 14 November 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

Why are we concerned with someone else's health? We're not anyone's doctor. It's not any of my business how someone else lives their life.

View PostOhki, on 14 November 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

This whole thread is hilarious to me. No one actually cares about fat people's health. No one.

So pessimistic. I agree that it's not up to me to tell anyone how to live, but to not care at all? Maybe it's one thing to see a heavier person on TV, but what if that person was a close friend or family member? Would you just let them "live their lives"? What if the situation was beyond just social stigma? What if your friend's health was getting worse and worse? I wouldn't tell someone "listen to me because I'm right and you're wrong" but I would at least talk with someone about what's been going on.
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#52 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

View PostOhki, on 14 November 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

This whole thread is hilarious to me. No one actually cares about fat people's health. No one. It boils down to "you look undesirable, so I'm going to belittle you and claim it's because of your 'poor health'. Then I am going to make assumptions about you. You're fat, so you must be lazy, selfish, a waste of my social security, etc."

Outside of Mine and Bird who argued did obesity contribute to taxes/debit, nobody has said anything negative about fat people in general. It depends on the person in question, situation, and genetics. Xeno brought up the topic but that was it.

Most of us are wondering why does this country coddle or ignore the problem of extreme skinny or extreme fat people or do the opposite and just talk about those two extremes with judging eyes. Both cases are bad and both lead to wasting of money just like people who are addicted to credit cards, drugs, alcohol, etc. The fact that other countries judge us on our weight as well as our viewpoints only adds onto this.

Ignoring the issue isn't going to help the person or this country. My family has both fat and skinny people and I was near 200+ pounds at one point, until I got sick and lost a lot of weight down to around 130 or so. Now people say I need to eat. Being fat causes diabetes and other issues; being underweight can cause heart, kidney, liver, etc. issues. as well as ulcers and gum disease if you 'purge,' as well. You should be the correct weight for your height and if you are under or over that is a major concern, stranger or not.

Saying that "It doesn't concern me," isn't anyone's viewpoint in this thread. We are trying to debate on solutions and why does it happen. I said "Fat people should have sex more, thus they can lose weight and have fun!" Everyone does it so why not? Yes I am serious.

For skinny people...no idea yet!
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#53 User is offline   kotomichi 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 61591

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

View Postpyrrhicvictini, on 14 November 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

& kotomichi, why do you defend those who's metabolisms are extremely fast & claim they can't gain weight, but then say there's no "genetic" "excuse" for people who are overweight?

Actually, yes, I have heard of Diabetes Type 2. My aunt suffers from it, and works extremely hard to maintain her health. But, putting asid the EXTREMELY few people who just can't lose weight, let's talk about the people who bemoan their fate of being obese while consoling themselves with donuts and spaghetti.

Sorry, NO PATIENCE for idiots like that.

I understand people get so depressed they can't even get up, much less exercise and avoid a carb heavy diet. That's why there's therapy and medication. I have a multitude of friends who are extremely heavy and it is because I see how they live their lives that I have lost my patience in the general American population that believe it's okay to just ignore obesity and treat obese people like regular people.

NO. THEY NEED HELP.

This post has been edited by kotomichi: 14 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

ACen 2013
Hunny Mitsukuni (Ouran), Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach), Conan Edogawa (Case Closed!), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Haku Ha (Naruto), Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

2013 Cons: Anime Milwaukee, C2E2, Anime Central, Anime Midwest, Wizard's World, Kollision Con

#54 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

^ yep.

While some people do have serious problems that can be out of their hands for their weight, the majority just simply does not want to change their lifestyle habits. Just watching what they buy in food alone is a great indicator of that.
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#55 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

View Postkotomichi, on 14 November 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

Actually, yes, I have heard of Diabetes Type 2. My aunt suffers from it, and works extremely hard to maintain her health. But, putting asid the EXTREMELY few people who just can't lose weight, let's talk about the people who bemoan their fate of being obese while consoling themselves with donuts and spaghetti.

ROFLOL!!

funny comments aside,
i don;t think that the overweight get bullied so much as judged as inferior to skinnier people by those around them.

it sucks that losing weight is hard, and that some people are naturally skinny regardless of their diet, but you can't sit around
complaining about your lot in life. people who're obese shouldn't be bullied, but they shouldn't have to be coddled, either.
plenty of obese people i've known don't really want to be in better shape, they just want to not be treated differently because
they're unhealthy, or they want to be the one favored by society, i.e, 'i wish everyone found fat people attractive and skinny people
unattractive!'

you shouldn't be bitter towards skinny people and wishing for this dream scenario where you could be totally lethargic and praised for it.
everyone should be trying to better themselves to overcome their flaws, and wishing people would completely ignore your problem isn't
conducive to that-- that being said, i'm talking about people who're legitimately obese, not people who have a bit of a stomach, or
girls who think they're fat purely because they're not skinny.

#56 User is offline   linlindesu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18292

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

View Postrondo, on 15 November 2012 - 12:21 PM, said:

EDIT: Hopefully we can keep cooler heads here and not have this thread get master locked.

too late.

Fujoshi, people who are considered larger usually are viewed as undesirable. Just because you knew this one guy that got laid all the time and he was larger is a one in a god knows how many cases. Suggesting that larger folk should just start screwing like bunnies to lose weight is silly.

I did not call you out in my last post. And I quit smoking a few months ago but in case you are getting me a present I do enjoy American Spirits ;o
I have a Bookface I have a Bird Sound my snark level is over 9000 : ]
2014 Cosplay (mayhaps?)
Compa- hyperdimension nep nep
Heather- Silent hill 3
Poison Ivy- Batman

#57 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

Im chubby and I love sweets. :3 Like it or not bros. :w00t:

Calm down Gaiz.
ACen 15"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#58 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

oh, geez..sh*t just got real.

i tried to diffuse the situation and let sh*t remain pretend, but sh*t just got real.

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 15 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

#59 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

Junks in the thread look out!! :rolleyes:
ACen 15"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#60 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 4396

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Closed thread until further notice.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users