• This topic is locked

Registration is Officially OPEN!

#1 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 21692

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:16 PM

Pre-registration for ACen the 16th is officially open!!! We already have orders coming in! Badges are only $43 and to add mailing is only an additional $2 until October 1st!

~Melanie Gillies
Assistant Department Head of Registration
Questions about Registration? Email us at registration@ACen.org

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010
Assistant Department Head of Registration 2011-2014
Department Head of Registration 2015

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

#2 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

View Postwolfedragon, on 31 August 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

Pre-registration for ACen the 16th is officially open!!! We already have orders coming in! Badges are only $43 and to add mailing is only an additional $2 until October 1st!

~Melanie Gillies

OK. I must be stupid, as I cannot find a link anywhere on the site to go to the registration page, going from either the website or the Facebook page. Both go to the reg faq, but there isn't a link to go to the actual registration form. Am I lost?
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#3 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

View Postrandy r, on 05 September 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

OK. I must be stupid, as I cannot find a link anywhere on the site to go to the registration page, going from either the website or the Facebook page. Both go to the reg faq, but there isn't a link to go to the actual registration form. Am I lost?

Hi randy r,

In order to purchase a badge, you need to make sure you have an account in our registration system (please remember that the registration system accounts are separate from the forums accounts). If you do not already have one, you can create one by going here. Once you have filled out the registration form, you will be taken to the Badge options screen. Alternatively, you can come back later and click Purchase Badge under the Register menu.

You can find further instructions on how to create an account and purchase a badge here.

Melanie Gillies

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

#4 User is offline   randy r 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

View Postwolfedragon, on 06 September 2012 - 07:17 AM, said:

Hi randy r,

In order to purchase a badge, you need to make sure you have an account in our registration system (please remember that the registration system accounts are separate from the forums accounts). If you do not already have one, you can create one by going here. Once you have filled out the registration form, you will be taken to the Badge options screen. Alternatively, you can come back later and click Purchase Badge under the Register menu.

You can find further instructions on how to create an account and purchase a badge here.

Melanie Gillies

I already had an account in the registration system, and I had confirmed all of the information. The site did not take me to the badge option screen Also, I could not find a purchase badge option under the Register menu when I looked the other day. However, when I checked this afternoon, the purchase badge option popped up and I was able to order my badge.

Thanks for your help.
randy

What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#5 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:31 AM

I was wondering; can I buy a badge under this rate on the 1st?
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#6 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:16 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 09 September 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

I was wondering; can I buy a badge under this rate on the 1st?

Hi The Fujoshi,

Badges will be $43 on October 1st. The badge price will go up to $48 at midnight on October 1st going into October 2nd. So October 2nd is the first day where badges are $48.

~Melanie Gillies

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010

#7 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

View Postwolfedragon, on 09 September 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

Hi The Fujoshi,

Badges will be $43 on October 1st. The badge price will go up to $48 at midnight on October 1st going into October 2nd. So October 2nd is the first day where badges are $48.

~Melanie Gillies

Last question; if I use a credit card or debit card on the 1st will it still go in tier one?
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#8 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 09 September 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

Last question; if I use a credit card or debit card on the 1st will it still go in tier one?

Hi The Fujoshi,

Your card is charged when the order is placed, so yes it will still go in tier one.

Although you're not asking about checks, just in case anyone is wondering, for paying with checks, as long as the order and check are postmarked before the end of the tier deadline, you will be charged that tier's price (so for tier one, postmarked October 1st or earlier to pay the $43 badge price). If the check is postmarked after the tier deadline, you are responsible for paying the next tier price (so if it's postmarked October 2nd, you are responsible for paying the $48 badge price). And don't forget if you would like your badge mailed, it is an additional $2.

~Melanie Gillies

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010

#9 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

View Postwolfedragon, on 09 September 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

Hi The Fujoshi,

Your card is charged when the order is placed, so yes it will still go in tier one.

Although you're not asking about checks, just in case anyone is wondering, for paying with checks, as long as the order and check are postmarked before the end of the tier deadline, you will be charged that tier's price (so for tier one, postmarked October 1st or earlier to pay the $43 badge price). If the check is postmarked after the tier deadline, you are responsible for paying the next tier price (so if it's postmarked October 2nd, you are responsible for paying the $48 badge price). And don't forget if you would like your badge mailed, it is an additional $2.

~Melanie Gillies

Thanks for the quick information~
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users