• This topic is locked

Romney or Obama 2012!

#361 User is offline   mmy-sama 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3465

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

Personally, I consider relations with israel to be the most important issue in this election, and as usual, I'm going to vote for the guy who supports israel the least. Barrack Obama has been accused of ignoring our "obligations" towards israel and of insulting Binjamin Netanyahu, this sounds like a very sincere reason to vote for him. Israel is a criminal state that was founded through theft and murder. The only legitimate claims for israeli sovereignty come from an ancient book of fairy tales, and grown men who believe in fairy tales are absolutely NOT fit for the task of nation building. Nobody has the right to steal other peoples land, and I find it absolutely disgusting that there are so many people in this country that think that it should be allowed in Palestine. I wonder how these people would feel if THEY where removed from their homes and murdered by a group of crazy people who think they are entitled to other peoples property because an invisible man told them so.

So many of our politicians are promiscuous women for Israel, and I don't find it one bit surprising that this country is going down the tubes. AIPAC and the zionist lobby have far too much control over American politics, and yet they do NOT have the best interests of America in mind. America should not give moral and financial support to a nation that regularly commits ghastly crimes against humanity. So much of what the Palestinian people go through would violate the civil rights laws of this country, it is far worse than anything that was tolerated during the Jim Crow era. I personally, do not consider myself an ally of a nation that departs so sharply from American values. I'll vote for Obama, even though he shows deference towards a criminal state, because I am convinced that the guy he is running against is, like so many other politicians, a promiscuous woman.
Anonymous died for your signs.

#362 User is offline   kahad 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 532

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

The intelligence level of this thread has really taken a hit over the past 24 hours.

Pity, we were doing so well.
K-chan (nickname given by ngsilver)
Are YOU on my grilling list??? (Updated 9-26-2008)
Master Chef of the Great Otaku Army and Spam Squad member!!!
AMV Staff ACen 2005-2007, Panel Programming Staff ACen 2008-2012 :)
Maho! - not just a saying, a way of life.

#363 User is offline   minecraftsmurf 

• Pip
  • Group: Banned
  • Member No.: 59962

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

View Postkahad, on 02 October 2012 - 11:22 PM, said:

The intelligence level of this thread has really taken a hit over the past 24 hours.

Well, the average American IQ is 98... I would argue that the intelligence of this country has deteriorated over the past 4 years.

Edit: Any thread that continues past 13 pages tends to blow off topic from time to time, etc.

It would be cool if the thread creator had an ability to generate a secondary thread (for a fresh start). Simply have a Tread 1, 2 like page numbers. lol Food for thought!

This post has been edited by minecraftsmurf: 02 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

#364 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

View Postminecraftsmurf, on 01 October 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

Well, it’s rather simple really. In the ‘real’ world, I remain relatively calm and constantly respectable. I am forced to attend numerous meetings and side talk with many people. I ensue you... in person I always display proper adequate. Actually, I tend to tell everybody what it is they desire to hear.

However, this is an online forum and not the ‘real’ world. Here I seek the respect of no one. Here I have no intentions to communicate with anyone outside of the forum. Here, I don’t have to burden myself worrying about not seeing ‘eye to eye’ with another. Here I find amusement and fun 100% of the time. Actually, if you look back to the start of the topic I started off rather formal and honorable. However, after being directly targeted by a series of individuals seeking instigation (perhaps that’s all they know in situations that involve politics), I decided to give them what it was they were seeking.

To answer your question, no, I do not have an inferiority complex. Consequently, yes, I do feel that I am indeed superior to others and rightfully so. I have succeeded where many other individuals have failed… mainly due to a lack of motivation, responsibility, and a desire to grow up and wear their own shoes instead of the governments. You should try it. Repeat after me: “I am magnificent. I am successful. I am fabulous. I am financially secure. God blessed me with fine family and friends. God blessed me with a healthy body and fair looks. God blessed me to be born in a 1st world country. God blessed me with a family that built motivation. I enjoy everything I do (including posting on these forms). I enjoy the company of those around me in the ‘real’ world and choose to omit those who push misery. I am happy. I have opportunities grasp. I have ‘goals.’ I will continue to progress while others fall and I will not burden myself constantly trying to pick of the pieces for them.” Try it! It's quite refreshing. A fair self-esteem does indeed induce motivation.

No worries, if worse comes to worst I will still sip on my Crown Royal… just perhaps… overseas where the environment is a little bit more friendly towards those who succeed. I will have fun, just as I was dancing the waltz sipping on Champaign while masses of Occupy Wall Street herded in Chicago in front of certain banks.

Kick back, relax and have fun. Play it! Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing

Can I direct you to your opening post?

View Postminecraftsmurf, on 31 August 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

">If you get emotional or distraught easily over politics and cannot maintain a respectable tone over the internet, "behind a screen," please keep browsing and focus on topics you can handle.

You are the person here who seems absolutely incapable of maintaining a respectable tone over the internet. You do, in fact, hide behind a screen whether or not you have a picture up, as I can pretty much guarantee that you don't talk down to people in person nearly as much as you do here. If you do, then you aren't nearly as successful as you claim to be because nobody in their right might would put up with your crap in the workplace.

And if you are so wildly superior, why waste your time here with the peasants that are so beneath you?
Sounds like you come here to feel superior to people. Sounds like you...might have an serious inferiority complex. Sorry.

You only picked fights with people singling you out for a fight? You blatantly insulted Fujoshi's intelligence as well as her work ethic/economic status without so much as an even mildly hostile provocation. You are actively looking for a fight, and if you are disrespectful, you will get one. If by "singling you out" you mean "disagreed with you", then yes. There are a select few here who actively disagree with you. You seem to know the ins and outs of forums, you should know that not everyone on the internet is going to agree with you, and they are going to say so.
So kindly take your own advice and browse some topics you can handle. May I suggest the "Count To 500 Before A Mod Posts" thread? I know you don't have a very good grasp of grammar and spelling, but you can count, can't you?

On a different note: I will never vote for Cthulu. Mostly because Beyonce doesn't support Cthulu.
And I trust Beyonce. She's a diva...the female version of a hustler!I'll follow her to the depths of hell.

This post has been edited by Kii: 02 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#365 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

It's taken a hit? Have you been reading this thread?It's been at an all-time-low since about five pages ago.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#366 User is offline   kahad 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

Yes, I have been reading this thread.

Anyways, I think this thread has about ran its course. Time to summon a mod.

#367 User is offline   mmy-sama 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

People who consider themselves to be superior to others, often have the worst entitlement complexes. This is why Mitt Romney thinks his 15% tax rate is too high, he is "superior" to use hoi polloi, he shouldn't pay as high a tax rate as us. Many employers believe that they are entitled to all the wealth their businesses generate and they should keep their employee wages to a minimum. If people are willing to work for minimum wage they should be paid minimum wage, they see unions as competition and they hate competition. Certain people in israel believe that they are gods "chosen people" and the Arabs are a mongrel race. they believe that they are entitled to land that rightfully belongs to the Arabs that have lived their for centuries. So much evil in the world is cause by people like that.

View Postminecraftsmurf, on 02 October 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

Well, the average American IQ is 98...

It's probably a few points lower for teabaggers.

#368 User is offline   kahad 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

View Postmmy-sama, on 02 October 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

It's probably a few points lower for teabaggers.

Childish naming calling isn't helping.

Anyways, this thread is pretty much gone now. I've PMed a mod.

We last 13 pages. I think that is a record.

#369 User is offline   minecraftsmurf 

• Pip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

View PostKii, on 02 October 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

Can I direct you to your opening post?

You are the person here who seems absolutely incapable of maintaining a respectable tone over the internet. You do, in fact, hide behind a screen whether or not you have a picture up, as I can pretty much guarantee that you don't talk down to people in person nearly as much as you do here. If you do, then you aren't nearly as successful as you claim to be because nobody in their right might would put up with your crap in the workplace.

And if you are so wildly superior, why waste your time here with the peasants that are so beneath you?
Sounds like you come here to feel superior to people. Sounds like you...might have an serious inferiority complex. Sorry.

You only picked fights with people singling you out for a fight? You blatantly insulted Fujoshi's intelligence as well as her work ethic/economic status without so much as an even mildly hostile provocation. You are actively looking for a fight, and if you are disrespectful, you will get one. If by "singling you out" you mean "disagreed with you", then yes. There are a select few here who actively disagree with you. You seem to know the ins and outs of forums, you should know that not everyone on the internet is going to agree with you, and they are going to say so.
So kindly take your own advice and browse some topics you can handle. May I suggest the "Count To 500 Before A Mod Posts" thread? I know you don't have a very good grasp of grammar and spelling, but you can count, can't you?

On a different note: I will never vote for Cthulu. Mostly because Beyonce doesn't support Cthulu.
And I trust Beyonce. She's a diva...the female version of a hustler!I'll follow her to the depths of hell.

What’s up with the ‘center’ format? I mean no offence, however, I find it rather difficult to follow; I believe I end up missing lines or single words that stand solo in the middle of an entire line such as
“you.”

Let's see:

I believe I have indeed been quite respectful throughout this topic, as a matter of fact; I do not recall directly insulting one’s ability to type or use the English language.

You are correct; I don’t talk down to anyone in person. I literally tell everybody exactly what it is they desire to hear. If I dislike a fellow employee they tend to get transferred to a different department (or facility) or find themselves seeking a new place of employment. Fortunately, this has only happened once.

“And if you are so wildly superior, why waste your time here with the peasants that are so beneath you?”

You act as if I feel superior ‘everybody’ right? Seriously? You want to know who I feel superior too? People who lack motivation, people who give up, people who claim to be ‘victims,’ people who refuse to take responsibility for their own ignorant actions, people who just don’t try. It’s just like at a gym. It doesn’t matter if you’re physically the weakest person there. Everyone there will respect you for just having the motivation and courage to show up and do your best. With dedication, goals, and not quitting, progress is inevitable. It’s like you assume that I just desire to spit in everyone’s face as you did mine. You’re quite wrong. Individuals who have the motivation, accept responsibility, actually desire to progress I believe they should be backed. In fact, any new employee that steps foot into my company, if they are struggling but are actually putting forth their best effort, etc I help them regardless of how much time it takes. I work roughly 60 hours a week (lately) and I spend an additional 20 hours (unpaid) aiding fellow co-workers.

You can target me as a horrible person all you wish. It won’t offend me. I won’t lose sleep over it at night. I know who I am. I know I am not a great person however I give more than you think. I aid others with both time and financial aid. In fact, there are more people that I can count on my fingers that owe me a considerable amount of money. However, I identified them as individuals who encountered a little roughness in their lives and they are competent enough to fix it. They are worth aiding because I know for a fact that they will progress forward… and I have absolutely no interest to pursue the loans I have given.

So no, I will not “kindly take my own advice and brows some topics that I can handle.” I can handle anything you or anyone throws at me. How do I know this? Because that’s how I treat life… I accept the challenges it throws at me… and I find ways though trial and error to come out on top. I believe there is a fine spot waiting for you on 9gag... or how about, we agree to disagree and dislike each other and let it be? Let's end nonsense and enjoy each others challenges.

#370 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

I think that's kind of a insult to all of us who were debating just find on all sides of the fence. And having a entire thread shut down is just a annoynce to everyone involved.
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#371 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:56 AM

View Postmmy-sama, on 02 October 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

America should not give moral and financial support to a nation that regularly commits ghastly crimes against humanity.

Yeah....cuz all those other middle eastern countries are totally peaceful and are just victims. They totally don't strap bombs to themselfs and others and kill innocents too.
I'm not saying Isreal is prefect, or really that I'm a full supporter for them either. I'm just pointing out that ALL of the middle east is flawed and we should just pull everything out of all of them and stop helping all together. If anything the past serveral weeks have shown most over there don't want or care to have our freedoms. They only way anything will change in the middle east is if they do it themselves. No amount of outside pressure USA or otherwise will every make them change.
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui

#372 User is offline   kahad 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

View PostDark Stranger, on 03 October 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

I think that's kind of a insult to all of us who were debating just find on all sides of the fence. And having a entire thread shut down is just a annoynce to everyone involved.

I was referring to Mine's trolling and mmy-sama paranoid post.

And I would rather the thread not be shut down. I just think that it has gone downhill to the point it can not be salvaged.

This post has been edited by kahad: 03 October 2012 - 01:02 AM

#373 User is offline   minecraftsmurf 

• Pip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:04 AM

View Postkahad, on 03 October 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

I was referring to Mine's trolling and mmy-sama paranoid post.

And I would rather the thread not be shut down. I just think that it has gone downhill to the point it can not be salvaged.

I would rather the thread to omit individuals who don't wish to further participate. After all, not returning to something is quite difficult.

#374 User is offline   mmy-sama 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

View PostDark Stranger, on 03 October 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

Yeah....cuz all those other middle eastern countries are totally peaceful and are just victims. They totally don't strap bombs to themselfs and others and kill innocents too.
I'm not saying Isreal is prefect, or really that I'm a full supporter for them either. I'm just pointing out that ALL of the middle east is flawed and we should just pull everything out of all of them and stop helping all together. If anything the past serveral weeks have shown most over there don't want or care to have our freedoms. They only way anything will change in the middle east is if they do it themselves. No amount of outside pressure USA or otherwise will every make them change.

We don't have powerful lobbyists in the country supporting the Assad regime, or the Ayatollahs, or Al Qaida,they are universally considered the bad guys. However, israel has PLENTY of very powerful lobbyists in Washington, they basically control the house of representatives, everyone running in my district calls themselves a friend of israel. This is unacceptable. While israel may not be quite as evil as some of the other regimes in the world, it is still pretty damn evil and America should NOT ally with evil. I'd be okay with people tolerating israel, or even condemning israel to a lesser degree than a lot of other countries, but it is disgusting to see people implicitly supporting the actions of that country. How would you like it if I broke into you house, and only stole a couple beers from your fridge, and maybe a few bucks from your wallet? Would you tolerate that because there are much worse crimes being committed in this world?

View Postkahad, on 02 October 2012 - 11:54 PM, said:

Childish naming calling isn't helping.

It's not childish name calling. Thats what that political movement is actually called.

#375 User is offline   kahad 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

View Postmmy-sama, on 03 October 2012 - 01:09 AM, said:

It's not childish name calling. Thats what that political movement is actually called.

No, it's called the Tea Party.

#376 User is offline   mmy-sama 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:16 AM

View Postkahad, on 03 October 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

No, it's called the Tea Party.

Yes, the Tea Party, and individual members are called Teabaggers.

#377 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

Your both right techincally. The tea party is what it was called. Then the likes of "news casters" on MSNBC starting insulting them calling them "tea baggers". Then as to show how little the name calling was they said (in my very blunt way of interperting it) "Sure we're tea baggers. We'll teabag your face all day!" So yeah. Still kind of a insult to them. But most people like me don't care because words mean nothing. Action are much louder.

#378 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

View Postkahad, on 03 October 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

And I would rather the thread not be shut down.

Then don't shut the thread down.

I need a constant source of hilarious interaction and this has been providing it by the megabyte.
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#379 User is offline   Steam_Loli216 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59481

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

I find it funny that people find it necessary to run and tug on the sleeve of a Mod. Really now. This is tame, compared to what I've seen.

I'm sure someone could make something political out of that.
User is stationed in Southern California

It's a girl! Skylar Marie, born February 8th, 2013 :) Proud mama and wife and sailor

~~Dream Cosplays: -- Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa) -- Dr. Jezebel Disraeli (Godchild) -- Seth Nightroad and Lady Asran (Trinity Blood) -- Lettuce (Tokyo Mew Mew) -- Misha (Pita Ten) -- Starfire (Teen Titans)~~

#380 User is offline   kahad 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:32 AM

View PostKirbyFanOne, on 03 October 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

Then don't shut the thread down.

I need a constant source of hilarious interaction and this has been providing it by the megabyte.

I'm not a mod. If I was, the thread would already be locked and Mine would have gotten a warning/short suspension for flame baiting.

This post has been edited by kahad: 03 October 2012 - 04:33 AM

#381 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 4396

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

Locked.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users