• This topic is locked

Bleach

#91 User is offline   BoltThrower666 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63467

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostJCWarriorCats, on 11 April 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

OMG HITSUGAYA! XDDD Thank you for being my favorite character ever! lol XD Cant wait to see your cosplay!

Haha no problem. And THANKs you'll see me no worries, i also picked him too because i am on the short side so he fits with me perfectly haha. Also any details on where the bleach photo shoot is?

#92 User is offline   JCWarriorCats 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 63334
  • Location:On the brink of Insanity and Where Has My Memory Gone? Lane

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

View PostBoltThrower666, on 11 April 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Haha no problem. And THANKs you'll see me no worries, i also picked him too because i am on the short side so he fits with me perfectly haha. Also any details on where the bleach photo shoot is?

Cant help you out with that one. Its probably listed somewhere in the previous posts. And yeah the shortness is why I picked Rukia too XD
~*Hope is but a simple flame... Always flickering, but always there.*~ JC

#93 User is offline   TruSoldier 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 18013

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Yeah all my tattoos are anime/game based pretty much and hes my fav too thats one of reasons I got his rank on my back.
I cant sew so gonna end up ordering the outfit any advice on sites.

#94 User is offline   JCWarriorCats 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

View PostTruSoldier, on 11 April 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Yeah all my tattoos are anime/game based pretty much and hes my fav too thats one of reasons I got his rank on my back.
I cant sew so gonna end up ordering the outfit any advice on sites.

I ordered my shinigami uniform off of Milanoo.com. It turned out great and comfortable but make sure you have the right size on the size charts. I ordered a bit too small so I had to alter mine. Look at the reviews before you order though because a couple of costumes have excellent reviews but there is one out of a hundred or so that have bad reviews. Another site to check out would be hellocosplay.com Just check out the reviews before purchasing ok? 83

#95 User is offline   TruSoldier 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 18013

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Thanks I been looking at HelloCosplay so will probably go with them heres to being a badass grimmjow lol time to get my laugh right

#96 User is offline   JCWarriorCats 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostTruSoldier, on 11 April 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Thanks I been looking at HelloCosplay so will probably go with them heres to being a badass grimmjow lol time to get my laugh right

I wish you luck on that. Cant wait to hear that badass laugh. XD I hope your costume comes in time too :thumbup:

#97 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

(My golly gee 4 pages???)

Hi, everyone, and especially to you, BoltThrower! :D I haven't heard anything definite about where/when we're meeting yet, but I submitted for 3-4 PM Friday at the Left Loading Docks, and 1-2 PM Saturday in the same place. They're still not 100% on inside locations last time I heard, so I'll ask about rain backup once I hear something.

This is looking to be quite the group! :0: I can't wait! 35 days left! (And Nel Tu still isn't sewn....)
ACen 2015 Cosplays ("Personal Idols"):
Lulu (Final Fantasy X/X-2) :: Yomiko Readman (Read or Die OVA) :: possible 3rd??

#98 User is offline   KeySmash 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 58635

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

Don't worry Robin! I also have nothing done! Gonna try to finish Unohana's obi and coat this weekend. AND MAN! WE HAVE A GRIMMJOW?! Now I wanna bring back Halibel TT^TT
Cosplays 2015~
Pyro (TF2)
Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)

#99 User is offline   BoltThrower666 

• Pip

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

I ordered from millanoo as well and everything fits great and looks legit.

#100 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:24 PM

View PostKeySmash, on 11 April 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Don't worry Robin! I also have nothing done! Gonna try to finish Unohana's obi and coat this weekend. AND MAN! WE HAVE A GRIMMJOW?! Now I wanna bring back Halibel TT^TT

The weird thing is, last night I had a genuine "cosplay/ACen" nightmare for the first time (that wasn't related to this gathering). I was boarding the bus with my luggage, excited, and as the bus pulled off I realized I never got around to mailing my ram's skull helmet to my friend. And there was the sad sad realization that my Nel Tu cosplay would be incomplete.

And I cried all the way to Rosemont. >___>

*makes note to find a shipping box/padding ASAP*

On another note, I'm still praying for a Nnoitra. Anyone who could pull that off and keep within ACen's six-inch rule would win points from me.
Lulu (Final Fantasy X/X-2) :: Yomiko Readman (Read or Die OVA) :: possible 3rd??

#101 User is offline   KarateFlynn 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63504

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

I might show up as Rangiku, depending on if I can get the costume back in time or not! My hair won't be near long enough, though =/
I was Rangiku last year, and the GinXRangiku demand was huge! I walked around on Saturday with a Gin and an Aizen, and it took us over an hour to get from one side of the artists' alley to the other, just because we were stopped for so many pictures [we didn't actually stop to look at anything]! Can't wait for this year!

#102 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60187

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

Holy crap so many posts! Um ok *scrambles papers together*

I'm VC Rukia on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be Karakura High Rukia on Friday. I ordered the costume and it should be shipped this week. They say it will get here in the first week of May but we'll see e_e and hopefully it fits. I just bought a basic size instead of custom fit like I usually do.

Robin/Nii-sama has briefed me on all the wonderful people coming to cosplay. I'm praying it won't be cold b/c most bleach characters aren't warmly dressed. If so...I'm sure cactusmomma will let us do like last time, but we can't go inside the convention center b/c of the freakin' awesome props people bring for our shoot.

What I really want to say is, I WANT TO BUILD A PROP FOR THE SHOOT!

I can get cool black chains from the hardware store for cheap. I can also make BLACK COFFIN if we have an Aizen. If you have prop ideas, let me know. I offered it last year but no one said anything so I didn't do anything.

#103 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostJCWarriorCats, on 21 March 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

Sweet! I think now the anime is over whether temporarily or permanently, I haven't gotten a clear answer, I think people would appreciate seeing old scenes from the beginning of the series. I know I would like to take a memory lane down Bleach having followed it for three years now XD Maybe it could be like a timeline thing? Just an idea you don't need to pay me much mind. XD Maybe a few shots from each season or manga section or something? All the way into the fullbring arc perhaps? Again just a suggestion, maybe you already thought of it too.

YAY! robin-chan told me about this and it must be fate! b/c right before she told me i had bought the karakura uniform. so can i be your gigai if my outfit works out?

#104 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostBoltThrower666, on 11 April 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

I ordered from millanoo as well and everything fits great and looks legit.

whichever place you order from, best be done quickly. earliest basic delivery is looking to be around the first week of May. I'd go with whoever can get the costume to you faster. if we're having an ulq we need a grim-sama for versus pictures!

crap I quoted the wrong post >-<

this is the one i meant to quote. sorry for confusions :wacko:

This post has been edited by code2destroy: 16 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

#105 User is offline   JCWarriorCats 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postcode2destroy, on 16 April 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

YAY! robin-chan told me about this and it must be fate! b/c right before she told me i had bought the karakura uniform. so can i be your gigai if my outfit works out?

I'd love if you'd be my gigai! That'd be sweet! XD I hope your costume works out.

View Postcode2destroy, on 16 April 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

I'd love if you'd be my gigai! That'd be sweet! XD I hope your costume works out.

#106 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

crap and they are so going to kick me out of ACen forums b/c i can't seem to just make one post and be done with it =_=

for those of you who attended last year's saturday remember this? [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwgEO8E-uro[/media]
and for those of you who didn't attend, here's oping we can do something similar again!

This post has been edited by code2destroy: 16 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

#107 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostJCWarriorCats, on 16 April 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

:thumbup: and with the kon plushie robin-chan made me it will be all the more awesome! my badge name even says Chappy. hehe, so if you're outside the gigai and i'm still moving around, does that make me chappy soul candy? i should buy the pez chappy dispenser.

i'm willing to lay on the ground and be an inactive body as well. i hope we have a hollow you can fight! that would be a great scene!

also for the shoot, remember how the friday one had the active fighting shot robin-chan? shall we try for that again. it was harder to do on saturday b/c of the weather and the crowd and the lighting...

#108 User is offline   JCWarriorCats 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

View Postcode2destroy, on 16 April 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

:thumbup:/> and with the kon plushie robin-chan made me it will be all the more awesome! my badge name even says Chappy. hehe, so if you're outside the gigai and i'm still moving around, does that make me chappy soul candy? i should buy the pez chappy dispenser.

i'm willing to lay on the ground and be an inactive body as well. i hope we have a hollow you can fight! that would be a great scene!

also for the shoot, remember how the friday one had the active fighting shot robin-chan? shall we try for that again. it was harder to do on saturday b/c of the weather and the crowd and the lighting...

Haha that would be awesome! XD that makes me even more excited for this shoot! Can't wait to see you there!

#109 User is offline   KeySmash 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 58635

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

:happydance:

Just finished Unohana's coat. Which means I am done with her cosplay! Yaaaay! Can't wait to see everyone there!
Cosplays 2015~
Pyro (TF2)
Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)

#110 User is offline   JCWarriorCats 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

Bad news guys.... Dad just cancelled the whole trip so I can't make it. Im really sorry. Im so mad he did that. He made hotel reservations even and then changed his kind! Ugh! Well when I get my license maybe I can go next year. 8(

#111 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

;_; nuuu! why he cancel? sorry for being nosy, you don't have to answer.

congrats to finishing unohana

#112 User is offline   Skylerrelyks 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61459

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostJCWarriorCats, on 18 April 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

Bad news guys.... Dad just cancelled the whole trip so I can't make it. Im really sorry. Im so mad he did that. He made hotel reservations even and then changed his kind! Ugh! Well when I get my license maybe I can go next year. 8(

Aw man, that sucks! I've had stuff like that happen to me since I don't have a liscense either. :(
2014:
Ulquiorra (Bleach)
Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
Pot of Fire (Soul Eater)

#113 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostKeySmash, on 17 April 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

:happydance:/>

Just finished Unohana's coat. Which means I am done with her cosplay! Yaaaay! Can't wait to see everyone there!

so which version of her are you doing? I've been wanting to do her more recent look. If only I had time to do her haori. And if my hair were still long...I could easily pass for her final look and participate in the most recent chapter she's been in. You must do this for me! please? :0:

#114 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

View PostJCWarriorCats, on 18 April 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

View PostSkylerrelyks, on 18 April 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

Aw man, that sucks! I've had stuff like that happen to me since I don't have a liscense either. :(/>

JC...if you lived in the Chicago area I'd swoop you up and drag you along ;_; reminds me of my other two out of state friends that couldn't make it. one was going to be rangiku and the other yoruichi or soi fon...he couldn't decide which. ;_; he'd have made an awesome yoruichi and the other a very convincing matsumoto.

#115 User is offline   JCWarriorCats 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

View Postcode2destroy, on 18 April 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

JC...if you lived in the Chicago area I'd swoop you up and drag you along ;_; reminds me of my other two out of state friends that couldn't make it. one was going to be rangiku and the other yoruichi or soi fon...he couldn't decide which. ;_; he'd have made an awesome yoruichi and the other a very convincing matsumoto.

Thanks. He cancelled because his fiancé didnt want to go cause she hates anime.... THEY WEREN'T EVEN GOING TO COME TO THE CONVENTION WITH US! Story of my life. This was HIS idea, he got me all excited then crushes my hopes. Well guys, make sure to send me pictures at least. 8(

#116 User is offline   BoltThrower666 

• Pip

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

For the photoshoots is it ok if you can only make one of them but cant make the other ( i know kind of a dumb question)? Im nnot sure if ill be able to make the first shoot but the second shoot for sure i will be able to.

#117 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

Well, that sucks, JC! Why ask someone whose opinion doesn't even matter? :thumbdown: If you lived in Michigan, you could just take a bus service or something (that's what I'm doing and woe to anyone who stops me!)

Anyway, don't worry. We should have pics aplenty; I was talking to other Bleach cosplayers on FB, so it looks like a big gathering as usual.

Speaking of which....

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! I REPEAT, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, ALL BLEACH COSPLAYERS! (If you already hadn't seen the sticky thread update...)

cactusmomma has put up the cosplay schedule for us! It looks like we'll be at Loading Docks D (just keep walking along the con center on Byrn Mawr until you see the Hyatt's parking lot). Right now, though, I'm trying to confirm our times because it looks like we only got 30 minutes per shoot and I REALLY want an hour.

And BoltThrower, that's perfectly fine. That's why there's two shoots in the first place (also because some may cosplay Bleach one day and not another day).

#118 User is offline   BoltThrower666 

• Pip

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 19 April 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Well, that sucks, JC! Why ask someone whose opinion doesn't even matter? :thumbdown:/> If you lived in Michigan, you could just take a bus service or something (that's what I'm doing and woe to anyone who stops me!)

Anyway, don't worry. We should have pics aplenty; I was talking to other Bleach cosplayers on FB, so it looks like a big gathering as usual.

Speaking of which....

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! I REPEAT, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, ALL BLEACH COSPLAYERS! (If you already hadn't seen the sticky thread update...)

cactusmomma has put up the cosplay schedule for us! It looks like we'll be at Loading Docks D (just keep walking along the con center on Byrn Mawr until you see the Hyatt's parking lot). Right now, though, I'm trying to confirm our times because it looks like we only got 30 minutes per shoot and I REALLY want an hour.

And BoltThrower, that's perfectly fine. That's why there's two shoots in the first place (also because some may cosplay Bleach one day and not another day).

Alright cool Thanks a lot!

#119 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

Once I know FOR ABSOLUTELY SURE what our times are, I'll update everyone. However, I am glad to bits that we got Loading Dock D. Less intrusive traffic. :thumbup:

#120 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

aww...only 30minutes? well that just means we'll have to condense even more awesomeness in! :/ kinda hard to do with so much awesome. But honestly, 30 minutes is plenty of time for the first (usually smaller shoot) but the second shoot usually took over an hour to get through every thing. Guess we can only go with pics that will be epic.

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users