Anime Central Forums: Bleach - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

  • 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Bleach

#121 User is offline   KeySmash 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 58635
  • Posts: 411
  • Joined: 17-July 10
  • Location:In a shell, because I'm a turtle.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

View Postcode2destroy, on 18 April 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

so which version of her are you doing? I've been wanting to do her more recent look. If only I had time to do her haori. And if my hair were still long...I could easily pass for her final look and participate in the most recent chapter she's been in. You must do this for me! please? :0:/>


I am doing her most recent version. Her coat was a pain in my butt!
Cosplays 2014~
Yachiru "Retsu" Unohana (BLEACH)
Otohime (One Piece)
Katara: Southern Raiders (Avatar)

#122 User is offline   KeySmash 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 58635
  • Posts: 411
  • Joined: 17-July 10
  • Location:In a shell, because I'm a turtle.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Kinda bummed that Bleach got 30 minute shoots. It usually has such a big turnout. And to finish all those characters in 30 minutes. Especially on saturday. /CRIES

Hey Robin! Do you think it's possible for the shoot on friday to be extended down since there is no shoot below us. Or even asking the Eva shoot if we could switch spots for sat?

This post has been edited by KeySmash: 19 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

Cosplays 2014~
Yachiru "Retsu" Unohana (BLEACH)
Otohime (One Piece)
Katara: Southern Raiders (Avatar)

#123 User is offline   code2destroy 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60187
  • Posts: 109
  • Joined: 08-May 11

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

View PostKeySmash, on 19 April 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

I am doing her most recent version. Her coat was a pain in my butt!


*rolls on floor frothing at mouth and convulsing* awesome! awesome! :clap:

#124 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

View PostKeySmash, on 19 April 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Kinda bummed that Bleach got 30 minute shoots. It usually has such a big turnout. And to finish all those characters in 30 minutes. Especially on saturday. /CRIES

Hey Robin! Do you think it's possible for the shoot on friday to be extended down since there is no shoot below us. Or even asking the Eva shoot if we could switch spots for sat?


Ok, I went over the photoshoot schedule one more time, and I finally got the gist of how the schedule is set up. Any photoshoot highlighted in purple also has the block succeeding it; that way there's no confusion created by empty blocks. So on Friday, we WILL have that full hour! (4:30 PM to 5:30 PM) I repeat, we will have a full hour on Friday. :thumbup:/>

As for Saturday, I'll have to work that out somehow. That's usually the biggest day. And from the looks of it, Saturday is gonna be a huge squeeze. Going by the purple squares, it also looks like some photoshoots will take up both Loading Docks A and B.

This post has been edited by KusanagiRobin: 19 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#125 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

P.S., We've also been given permission to move to the convention center lobby in case of rain.
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#126 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

P.S. Okay, everyone. I'm trying to work something out for Saturday ATM, so hold with bated breath.
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#127 User is offline   cactusmomma 

  • Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528
  • Posts: 2,140
  • Joined: 06-January 05
  • Location:On the right of Gary, IN

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

We're entirely booked up fully through Saturday. Since Fairy Tail is currently as big (if not bigger) as Bleach, they'll be needing that hour as well. What you guys can do is meet at 11:30 at the Shonen Jump General meet as well, then split off or scoot off to the woods if they're not flooded.

#128 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

Does the Shonen Jump meet have a single leader controlling it or is it informally split up into different SJ fandoms?

Other than that, the woods would be a great option. Thank you, cactusmomma.

This post has been edited by KusanagiRobin: 20 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#129 User is offline   cactusmomma 

  • Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528
  • Posts: 2,140
  • Joined: 06-January 05
  • Location:On the right of Gary, IN

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

No leader, just anyone who wants to join. I'll probably peek out to make sure everything's cool since it's all the manliness in the anime world at once.

#130 User is offline   code2destroy 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60187
  • Posts: 109
  • Joined: 08-May 11

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

View Postcactusmomma, on 20 April 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

No leader, just anyone who wants to join. I'll probably peek out to make sure everything's cool since it's all the manliness in the anime world at once.


where's a "like" button when you need one? :thumbup:

#131 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

So.....basically, a group can show up and arrange their own shots, so long as they're Shonen Jump?! :w00t:

EDIT: And one last question. If we did want some extra time in the woods (the ones next to the Hyatt parking lot I'm assuming), would there be any trouble with IRT or other authorities?

This post has been edited by KusanagiRobin: 20 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#132 User is offline   cactusmomma 

  • Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528
  • Posts: 2,140
  • Joined: 06-January 05
  • Location:On the right of Gary, IN

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:04 AM

Don't act like an idiot and beware that the river likes to flood. This was the Hyatt parking lot this past week, thanks to aforementioned river.

#133 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

View Postcactusmomma, on 21 April 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

Don't act like an idiot and beware that the river likes to flood. This was the Hyatt parking lot this past week, thanks to aforementioned river.


Yeah, I saw that two days ago on Facebook. :( I don't know about business damage (I think someone made a thread about it in Suggestions or something), but I heard a lot of houses were hit. And thank you for answering/confirming my other answer in the main gathering thread. I knew there had to be a reason for the purple.

And while I'm in this thread anyway...to my group: cactusmomma just gave us a nice opportunity (though the Shonen Jump meet may give us plenty of time anyway). Let's not abuse that privilege.


SO. Now that everything's been ironed out, this is what our group's schedule looks like:

--Friday: 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM (one hour), Loading Docks D (across from the Hyatt Parking Lot, refer to map in main gathering thread)
--Saturday: 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM (30 minutes), same location as Friday
**There will also be a Shonen Jump mega-shoot at all Loading Docks from 11:30 AM to noon. We can meet up there as well. Just look for Espada Nel Tu (me)!

If everyone's all right with it, we can use the Shonen Jump shoot to get basic individual/group shots and any poses we can fit in, and then our afternoon time Saturday to focus on setting up scenes from the series/funny scenes, what have you. I can't wait to meet everyone there!!
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#134 User is offline   Green Dragon 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 7168
  • Posts: 463
  • Joined: 09-May 06
  • Location:DeKalb, IL

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

I think with the info that I'm seeing, I'll be attending the Friday shoot just because of the guaranteed extra time. Because with a giant group predicted as usual, it's better at that time.

Also on the costume front, just received the pink haori and replica coolie hat for Kyouraku, so it's a definite I'll be him, along with my girlfriend as a lovely Nanao.

This post has been edited by Green Dragon: 21 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

Anime Central Cosplay History

* ACen '04, '05, '06: Nicholas D. Wolfwood - ACen '07: Gendo Ikari / Bryan Fury
* ACen '08: Gendo Ikari / Capt. Aizen Sousuke - ACen '09: Gendo Ikari / Daisuke Jigen
* ACen '11: Tom Baker, Fourth Doctor - ACen '12: Fourth Doctor / Capt. Aizen Sousuke
* ACen '13: Capt. Kyouraku Shunsui - ACen '14: Kiba (Wolf's Rain) / Ninth Doctor

#135 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

Awesome. Can't wait to see you there!
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#136 User is offline   Lynnie 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58699
  • Posts: 147
  • Joined: 10-August 10
  • Location:Lafayette, IN

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

Putting the confirmed Photo Shoot time slots onto the first post so people can find it quickly!!
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

Friday: Fem!Wesker - Resident Evil (100%)
Saturday: Salior Venus - Salior Moon (95%)
Sunday: Ranigku - Bleach (100%)

#137 User is offline   BoltThrower666 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63467
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 10-April 13
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 21 April 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

Yeah, I saw that two days ago on Facebook. :(/> I don't know about business damage (I think someone made a thread about it in Suggestions or something), but I heard a lot of houses were hit. And thank you for answering/confirming my other answer in the main gathering thread. I knew there had to be a reason for the purple.

And while I'm in this thread anyway...to my group: cactusmomma just gave us a nice opportunity (though the Shonen Jump meet may give us plenty of time anyway). Let's not abuse that privilege.


SO. Now that everything's been ironed out, this is what our group's schedule looks like:

--Friday: 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM (one hour), Loading Docks D (across from the Hyatt Parking Lot, refer to map in main gathering thread)
--Saturday: 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM (30 minutes), same location as Friday
**There will also be a Shonen Jump mega-shoot at all Loading Docks from 11:30 AM to noon. We can meet up there as well. Just look for Espada Nel Tu (me)!

If everyone's all right with it, we can use the Shonen Jump shoot to get basic individual/group shots and any poses we can fit in, and then our afternoon time Saturday to focus on setting up scenes from the series/funny scenes, what have you. I can't wait to meet everyone there!!

About the Shonen Jump shoot at noon at the docks is that for Friday or Saturday?

#138 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

View PostBoltThrower666, on 22 April 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

About the Shonen Jump shoot at noon at the docks is that for Friday or Saturday?


Saturday, and it starts at 11:30 AM. It's over at noon.

And thanks, Lynnie! (Uh, just clarify that the Espada Nel is me, not you, lol!)

This post has been edited by KusanagiRobin: 22 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#139 User is offline   ~Ichigo~ 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 43847
  • Posts: 31
  • Joined: 16-November 09
  • Location:South Dakota

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

I'll be going as ichigo but im not sure which versions i'll have rdy. Im working on the skull clad version of ichigo right now and my older bankai version is a little to big so ide want to have a new one made thats smaller. I also want to do the newer version of ichigo but I have so much work to do already :|.

#140 User is offline   code2destroy 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60187
  • Posts: 109
  • Joined: 08-May 11

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

View Post~Ichigo~, on 23 April 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

I'll be going as ichigo but im not sure which versions i'll have rdy. Im working on the skull clad version of ichigo right now and my older bankai version is a little to big so ide want to have a new one made thats smaller. I also want to do the newer version of ichigo but I have so much work to do already :|.


ah! that'd be cool if you can do fullbring ichigo. i see you already have the hair going. though...one wig and you can do final getsuga ichigo as well o_O i've never thought of how many looks ichigo goes through in the 1-2 years this story takes place. e_e suspecting ichigo is secretly a fashion model and not really fighting hollow when he's away from home.

#141 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

Okay, cactusmomma has the final schedule up, and it looks like our Saturday shoot's been moved location-wise, but only by a stone's throw. :)

UPDATE: On Saturday we'll now be at Loading Dock C (closer to the skybridge that goes across Bryn Mawr), NOT Loading Dock D (at the end of the street). However, our time hasn't changed; we'll still be meeting from 1 to 1:30 PM. But like I said, it shouldn't be too hard to find me that day. Just look for a chick with green hair and a ram's skull. :lol:

And again, there's also the option of attending the Shonen Jump shoot (all Loading Docks) on Saturday from 11:30 AM to noon. Might be worth your while to check it out.
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#142 User is offline   ~Ichigo~ 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 43847
  • Posts: 31
  • Joined: 16-November 09
  • Location:South Dakota

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:29 AM

View Postcode2destroy, on 23 April 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

ah! that'd be cool if you can do fullbring ichigo. i see you already have the hair going. though...one wig and you can do final getsuga ichigo as well o_O i've never thought of how many looks ichigo goes through in the 1-2 years this story takes place. e_e suspecting ichigo is secretly a fashion model and not really fighting hollow when he's away from home.


You figured out his secret :shuriken:! I'm still working on his newer sword but if I finish it i'll bring his outfit and come as the new ichigo ^_^. I'm horrible with time and direction though so i might miss the shoot :P

This post has been edited by ~Ichigo~: 25 April 2013 - 12:29 AM


#143 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

View Post~Ichigo~, on 25 April 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

You figured out his secret :shuriken:/>! I'm still working on his newer sword but if I finish it i'll bring his outfit and come as the new ichigo ^_^/>. I'm horrible with time and direction though so i might miss the shoot :P/>


Oh, don't worry. If we find you (especially if you come in your Fullbringer outfit!) we'll abduct you. :shuriken: That's also why I'm trying to update everyone on the shoots since there's been so many changes. Luckily this should be the very last change. All the Loading Docks are across the street from the Hyatt entrance; so you can't miss us anyway. :thumbup:

And just for everyone's entertainment, meanwhile, I had a third photoshoot nightmare, my worst one yet. So I'm at ACen Friday, and I got time to kill until the photoshoot. But while I'm in the Dealer's Room, my Kenseikan fall off my hair. So I rush to the bathroom to put it back on (WHY, I don't know, when I could do that without looking), and somehow get locked in a stall when the bathroom's completely empty. -_- When someone finally does come in and goes and tells IRT and I'm freed, I'm almost arrested because they think I'm a guy (*is a girl*), and by the time I clear my name and rush over to the Loading Docks, it's 6:30 and everyone's long since left.

Then I log in to the forums after ACen and everyone's mad at me and no one wants me to ever lead the Bleach shoot again.

...Heck, I'm nervous, but I shouldn't be THAT nervous! :unsure:
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#144 User is offline   code2destroy 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60187
  • Posts: 109
  • Joined: 08-May 11

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on 25 April 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

Oh, don't worry. If we find you (especially if you come in your Fullbringer outfit!) we'll abduct you. :shuriken:/> That's also why I'm trying to update everyone on the shoots since there's been so many changes. Luckily this should be the very last change. All the Loading Docks are across the street from the Hyatt entrance; so you can't miss us anyway. :thumbup:/>

And just for everyone's entertainment, meanwhile, I had a third photoshoot nightmare, my worst one yet. So I'm at ACen Friday, and I got time to kill until the photoshoot. But while I'm in the Dealer's Room, my Kenseikan fall off my hair. So I rush to the bathroom to put it back on (WHY, I don't know, when I could do that without looking), and somehow get locked in a stall when the bathroom's completely empty. -_-/> When someone finally does come in and goes and tells IRT and I'm freed, I'm almost arrested because they think I'm a guy (*is a girl*), and by the time I clear my name and rush over to the Loading Docks, it's 6:30 and everyone's long since left.

Then I log in to the forums after ACen and everyone's mad at me and no one wants me to ever lead the Bleach shoot again.

...Heck, I'm nervous, but I shouldn't be THAT nervous! :unsure:/>


don't worry nii-sama. if your keneikan fall out i'll put them back in for you well before the shoot. if you get locked in a bathroom, i'll shunpo over and break you out (it was probably yachiru who did it anyway), and if IRT tries to arrest you...Tsugi no Mai!

As far as the photoshoot, we'll have it in Rosemont's jail if we have to!

#145 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

  • Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090
  • Posts: 5,776
  • Joined: 27-April 08
  • Location:In your brain making you smell fudge

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

I still don't know if I'll be there as Yoruichi.
I really WANT to...but it means having to change in and out of stuff throughout the day and I never really liked that cuz it takes too much time
So...I'm going to say I'll be there only as a photographer but if it changes you'll see on the ACen day.

And if nothing else, I should be Yoruichi on Sunday. ^_^
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#146 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on 29 April 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

I still don't know if I'll be there as Yoruichi.
I really WANT to...but it means having to change in and out of stuff throughout the day and I never really liked that cuz it takes too much time
So...I'm going to say I'll be there only as a photographer but if it changes you'll see on the ACen day.

And if nothing else, I should be Yoruichi on Sunday. ^_^/>


lol, I'll be gone by Sunday (gotta get on the Greyhound, which Byakuya does not like one bit because he thinks he's too good for Greyhound).
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#147 User is offline   BoltThrower666 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63467
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 10-April 13
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

This is a little off topic anyone got open space in a hotel room, i had a set back and im currnetly seeing from another friend of mine if there's room with is party and if not is there anyone here that may be able to help me out? I need a backup incase theres no room in the other room im trying to get into.

#148 User is offline   Lynnie 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58699
  • Posts: 147
  • Joined: 10-August 10
  • Location:Lafayette, IN

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

I've only got 4 in my room. I'm at the Embassy. Let me know if you end up needing that room.
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

Friday: Fem!Wesker - Resident Evil (100%)
Saturday: Salior Venus - Salior Moon (95%)
Sunday: Ranigku - Bleach (100%)

#149 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Posts: 1,749
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

Hello, guys. Sorry for being MIA, but I've been working on last-minute cosplay details. Nel's ram's head is now safe at my friend's house, I'm turning Byakuya's Kenseikan into multifunctional hair extensions, Nel's jacket STILL needs to be sewn, and I just ordered gloves for both Byakuya and Nel (hopefully they'll get here on time!) Anybody else still not done? :wacko:

So just to reiterate, our final FINAL schedule is:

Friday: Loading Dock D (before you hit the Hyatt Parking Lot), 4:30-5:30 PM
Saturday: Loading Dock C (under the skywalk between con center and Hyatt), 1:00-1:30 PM
**Optional but highly recommended: Shonen Jump shoot Saturday, 11:30 AM to 12 noon, all Loading Docks (I'll be wearing Espada Nel)

Anyway, now that things have been finalized, I wanted to see if anyone had some more photo-op ideas before the weekend. So if there's anything you want to see, now's the time to ask! :D As for our 30-minute slot on Saturday, I was going to suggest that we could make the most of it by gathering in the morning at the 11:30 Shonen Jump shoot and getting basic individual/group shots out of the way. That way we can get the most out of our 1 PM time. But of course, that's up to you all if you wish to attend. Can't wait to see everyone on the 17th!
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#150 User is offline   BoltThrower666 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63467
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 10-April 13
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostLynnie, on 01 May 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

I've only got 4 in my room. I'm at the Embassy. Let me know if you end up needing that room.

I actually just found a room my buddy got me one but thank so much for your consideration :D

  • 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users