• This topic is locked

Otakon 2013 The best Con on the east coast biznatches part 3

#1 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

Wellp, Otakon 2012 has come and gone and it was awesome. I had the honor and privilege/luck to attend the Jason David Frank and Hirano Aya QnA panels, as well as Sunday's Hirano Aya concert, which was effing awesome might I add! Next year is Otakon's 20th year, and we're (the attendees) all expecting big things to happen to celebrate such a long running con.

Who here is:

* Going?

* Wanting any specific guests?

* a first time Otakon attendee should you attend in 2013?

Feel free to ask me anything about Otakon, as I've been attending since 2009, and I think I can answer most questions about it. Now, to get something straight now before any confusion arises: I am NOT on Otakon staff by any means. Staffing a con to me take out the fun, and defies the purpose, IMHO, even if you do get perks by being staff.

READY? GO!
Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' ACen 2015 and Otakon 2015!!

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#2 User is offline   Kent 

• Berserker
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 61118

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

I am going in 2013, went to Anime Expo this year and now its Otakon's turn in 2013. I am planning to stay at the Renaissance Harborplace, is that place any good or where would you recommend a group of 4? And wow you can already book a hotel for next year, thats pretty nice. How's the dance compared to ACen's? Looking forward to going next year!

#3 User is offline   Normandy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59117

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

Last year was my first Otakon and it was awesome! I will definitely be going again this year. :D

#4 User is offline   Mykaios 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62599

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:52 AM

I am going. I have to say, I really didn't want to go because it's the 20th anniversary and their guest list is just a bunch of repeats, so it's nothing special. but, I'm going to go and cosplay and have fun... still pretty unhappy with the $70/80 badge price...
Visit and like my cosplay page :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users