Tales Of...2013

#31 User is offline   Fire Claimer 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 9715

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

Question to this thread.

Back at ACen 2007, I met this really freaking awesome ASCH The Bloody cosplayer. He, cosplayed by a guy, was probs one of the best Asches I've seen up to date. I have a video of him on my youtube. If anyone can identify him, that would be awesome. Because I owe him cookies. xD

Thank you guys! Can't wait to see y'all at the shoot! :)/>

This post has been edited by Fire Claimer: 28 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

2014:
Hikaru Shidou (Final Armor)- Magic Knights Rayearth (70%)
Seras Victoria (Blood Red Ver) - Hellsing Ultimate (95%)
Emerald (Cinder's Associate) - RWBY (50%)

#32 User is offline   AlphaAurora 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60576

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

View Postgaogaoemisaurus, on 22 April 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

Hey everyone! I'm one of the admins of Tales of Outlaw, which is a Tales fan group that started in Fort Worth, Texas and now has members all over the country (and a few outside the US as well). We host meetups for Tales fans in Texas and we also host Aselia Con, which is a Tales fan convention that completed its first year this year. ANYWAY I'm going to be at A-Cen along with some of our midwestern members and we're planning to meet up for dinner at Denny's Saturday evening to just hang out and probably talk Tales at least a little. This is open to anyone who wants to come and hang out with us (whether you're a ToO member or not)! Cosplay is not required but wear it if you want!

We're meeting at Denny's at 6:00. I'll be in my Cheria costume so you can find us. You don't have to RSVP, but if you want to, here's a facebook event you can join and stuff: https://www.facebook...99955013462645/

Hope to see lots of you there! :)/>

I'll try to be there! *cough*free bump*cough*

#33 User is offline   Bel 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63642

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

A friend and myself won't be able to make it to the photoshoot, but we're going to be doing street versions of Colette and Martel from Tales of Symphonia. I can't wait to see all of the Tales costumes~
ACen 2014 Plans:

Friday: Colette Brunel in Lloyd's Outfit - Title: Twinsies (Tales of Symphonia)
Saturday: Mikan Tsumiki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
Sunday: Jazz Fenton (Danny Phantom)

Note: Order of costumes may change.

#34 User is offline   Nicholas/Chaos 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 27751

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

View PostBel, on 07 May 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

A friend and myself won't be able to make it to the photoshoot, but we're going to be doing street versions of Colette and Martel from Tales of Symphonia. I can't wait to see all of the Tales costumes~

I hope I find you on saturday because I will be LLoyd and my girlfriend will be Sheena :D
My Facebook - My Cosplay.com - My Youtube - My deviantART -
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Cosplayer PlayStation Network: Cosplayer55

#35 User is offline   Bel 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63642

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:44 AM

View PostNicholas/Chaos, on 07 May 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

I hope I find you on saturday because I will be LLoyd and my girlfriend will be Sheena :D

Haha, I'll try to find you two, but it looks like we're doing our cosplays on Sunday.

This post has been edited by Bel: 15 May 2013 - 11:45 AM

ACen 2014 Plans:

Friday: Colette Brunel in Lloyd's Outfit - Title: Twinsies (Tales of Symphonia)
Saturday: Mikan Tsumiki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
Sunday: Jazz Fenton (Danny Phantom)

Note: Order of costumes may change.

#36 User is offline   Kit Kat 

• ACen Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 15391

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you for inviting us out last minute for the tales dinner. I was the Pascal with the Cheria, lovely meeting you all. Hopefully we'll see you again soon. And we'll be doing some more Tales cosplays from here on out!

#37 User is offline   Dark_Tsubasa 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 17809

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

It was so awesome to see you all at the photoshoot this year! My fem!Sync (which...I guess was just me in a ponytail because the costume is thicker than I expected) was super happy to meet everyone! :D Did anyone get awesome shots at the shoot and would be willing to post them here? I have some but missed a lot of them unfortunately.
Confirmed Cosplays (2013):
*NEW* Tybalt (Romeo X Juliet) - 95%
Genderbend Sync the Tempest (Tales of the Abyss) - 100%

#38 User is offline   AlphaAurora 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60576

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostDark_Tsubasa, on 19 May 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

It was so awesome to see you all at the photoshoot this year! My fem!Sync (which...I guess was just me in a ponytail because the costume is thicker than I expected) was super happy to meet everyone! :D/> Did anyone get awesome shots at the shoot and would be willing to post them here? I have some but missed a lot of them unfortunately.

These are my pictures from the photoshoot.

https://www.facebook...=1&l=5ee490f882

View PostKit Kat, on 19 May 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you for inviting us out last minute for the tales dinner. I was the Pascal with the Cheria, lovely meeting you all. Hopefully we'll see you again soon. And we'll be doing some more Tales cosplays from here on out!

I feel the same way too. Thanks so much for organizing the dinner! It's nice to have a gathering in a calmer setting that isn't rushed and outside in the sun!

#39 User is offline   LocaMocha 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63790

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostDark_Tsubasa, on 19 May 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

It was so awesome to see you all at the photoshoot this year! My fem!Sync (which...I guess was just me in a ponytail because the costume is thicker than I expected) was super happy to meet everyone! :D/>/>/>/> Did anyone get awesome shots at the shoot and would be willing to post them here? I have some but missed a lot of them unfortunately.

Hey Sync! It's Fon Master, I'm so glad I found you on here! Anyway it seems someone has already posted some pictures so thank you! I was pretty worried of being alone at this photo shoot since none of my friends play the Tales games like I do and they had left me after I told them where I was heading... But you were very kind and even took pictures with me afterwards! I'd love to cosplay with you again sometime and my next project will be Leon Magnus (ToD) so look out for me at any other cons in the Chicago Area!

#40 User is offline   Starlett-chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 8671

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

hey everyone! i had a lot of fun at the shoot! i was the asch cosplayer! my photos are located here if anyone is interested. likewise, you're all free to add me if you'd like :) here's to tales of 2014!!!
2014 LIST
Judith -- Tales of Vesperia
Haruka Nanase (ED Arabian outfit & ED Club outfit) -- Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Yato -- Noragami

#41 User is offline   PurePoison 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61194

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

Hey guys, I was the Jude Mathis running the photoshoot this year. I know it didn't last very long, but I still had an AWESOME time seeing everyone as well as their amazing Tales cosplays. I hope to see you guys again next year!

Here are my pictures from the shoot, and feel free to add me if you like:

https://www.facebook...18358731&type=3

P.S.: Any of you guys heading to Colossalcon in June? If so, I will be there with my Jude and Estelle cosplays all weekend.

#42 User is offline   Dark_Tsubasa 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 17809

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

View PostLocaMocha, on 20 May 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Hey Sync! It's Fon Master, I'm so glad I found you on here! Anyway it seems someone has already posted some pictures so thank you! I was pretty worried of being alone at this photo shoot since none of my friends play the Tales games like I do and they had left me after I told them where I was heading... But you were very kind and even took pictures with me afterwards! I'd love to cosplay with you again sometime and my next project will be Leon Magnus (ToD) so look out for me at any other cons in the Chicago Area!

:D Me too! I've got most of the photos from our shoot, so now it's just a matter of going through them and making sure they're clear/lighting's good/etc. and do some minor editing. Can't wait to see your Leon - I bet it'll be awesome! As of now planning a cosplay from Fire Emblem: Awakening, but don't know who yet. Most likely you'll see my Sync around again~ I have a tendency to retire it and then just bring it back (I just love the ACen Tales of community too much). :D

How did you want me to get you the pics? What would be easiest for you?

Also, do you have a DeviantArt? I use that mostly to post pictures from shoots. ^^

This post has been edited by Dark_Tsubasa: 05 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

Confirmed Cosplays (2013):
*NEW* Tybalt (Romeo X Juliet) - 95%
Genderbend Sync the Tempest (Tales of the Abyss) - 100%

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users