• You cannot reply to this topic

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma

#1 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 5880

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

Well, looks like coming off of Persona 4: Arena, ASW has finally gotten around to making a TRUE new installment in the BB series. Not a lot of new info is known at this time, but we have three brand new characters, Noel getting a HEAVILY redone sprite, new moves, and what appears to be a revamp on the mechanics as the Burst and Heat gauges are different and Guard Libra and Guard Primers are nowhere to be seen. Comes out in Japanese arcades this winter.

Announcement Trailer

The newbies look fun and the new techniques intrigue me.

Changes to gameplay according to Dustloop:

http://shoryuken.com...and-move-lists/

This post has been edited by Aiddon Valentin: 06 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

Kuchiki Byakuya: Ohayocon '06
Kuchiki Byakuya: ACen '06
Rose: Ohayocon '07
Part of Shinigami Squad '06

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 05 August 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

Well, looks like coming off of Persona 4: Arena, ASW has finally gotten around to making a TRUE new installment in the BB series. Not a lot of new info is known at this time, but we have three brand new characters, Noel getting a HEAVILY redone sprite, new moves, and what appears to be a revamp on the mechanics as the Burst and Heat gauges are different and Guard Libra and Guard Primers are nowhere to be seen. Comes out in Japanese arcades this winter.

Announcement Trailer

The newbies look fun and the new techniques intrigue me.

Changes to gameplay according:

http://shoryuken.com...and-move-lists/

I like how everyone's outfits reflect the storyline compared to....street fighter with Sakura having the same outfit even as an adult.
Spoiler
So far I am loving how Hazama looks more like a troll with his moves and Noel's new moveset.

BUT WHERE IS MY SAYA? Is she going to be like that man now in BB? =3= AND WHERE IS MY GG.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 06 August 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

I like how everyone's outfits reflect the storyline compared to....street fighter with Sakura having the same outfit even as an adult.
Spoiler
So far I am loving how Hazama looks more like a troll with his moves and Noel's new moveset.

BUT WHERE IS MY SAYA? Is she going to be like that man now in BB? =3= AND WHERE IS MY GG.

Sakura isn't an adult. SF4 takes place after 2 (pretty much immediately) And the Alpha series is before two, with 1 being before Alpha. Im not sure of the exact years, but its possible she is still in high school. Not to mention, 4 breaks the timeline with makoto and ibuki.

I want bb cp, but only for the story. I pass on playing competitively with bb.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#4 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:31 AM

Actually Sakura is confirmed to be 19 by SF4.

Anyway, Dustloop have managed to compile some write ups on two of the newbies so far:

http://www.dustloop....est-Information

Bullet seems to be a grappler like Blue Mary from King of Fighters while Amane is a poking/zoning character like Axl Low. And Bullet has a SEVEN ROTATIONS DISTORTION DRIVE. People call it the Butter Churner

#5 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:09 AM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 08 August 2012 - 01:31 AM, said:

Actually Sakura is confirmed to be 19 by SF4.

Anyway, Dustloop have managed to compile some write ups on two of the newbies so far:

http://www.dustloop....est-Information

Bullet seems to be a grappler like Blue Mary from King of Fighters while Amane is a poking/zoning character like Axl Low. And Bullet has a SEVEN ROTATIONS DISTORTION DRIVE. People call it the Butter Churner

That's still roughly high school age if you are late in the year. And then again she is so obsessed with ryu she might have failed a year lol Kyo from KoF still hasnt finished high school. Lol

In any case, id wouldnt really call her an adult yet.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#6 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 August 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

That's still roughly high school age if you are late in the year. And then again she is so obsessed with ryu she might have failed a year lol Kyo from KoF still hasnt finished high school. Lol

In any case, id wouldnt really call her an adult yet.

I think Kyo graduated in 99-2000ish series when he changed his outfit around. (Not the white Jacket but the black one.) I'm not 100% sure because I haven't played the new KOF storyline mode (sadly.) But they did say he did GRADUATE from high school (canon wise.) I have to look it up because for some reason this laptop seems to hate links. I can't even open dustloop =_=

I haven't really played the SF4 game (been playing BB,) so I have no idea what's up with Sakura. All I know is that she is trying to be the next Epoxy Kyo :< I am dissapoint. But SF wasn't towards storyline anyway. Especially considering that Ryu is close to his 30s.

Spoiler

Oh dear seven rotation drive....and finally another Axl for the fans. Daisuke I am so happy you are bringing back your roots.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#7 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 08 August 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

I think Kyo graduated in 99-2000ish series when he changed his outfit around. (Not the white Jacket but the black one.) I'm not 100% sure because I haven't played the new KOF storyline mode (sadly.) But they did say he did GRADUATE from high school (canon wise.) I have to look it up because for some reason this laptop seems to hate links. I can't even open dustloop =_=

I haven't really played the SF4 game (been playing BB,) so I have no idea what's up with Sakura. All I know is that she is trying to be the next Epoxy Kyo :< I am dissapoint. But SF wasn't towards storyline anyway. Especially considering that Ryu is close to his 30s.

Spoiler

Oh dear seven rotation drive....and finally another Axl for the fans. Daisuke I am so happy you are bringing back your roots.

I'm sure in the canon he hasn't graduated. One of the later Kofs (I think either XI or XIII someone makes a joke about him not having completed high school yet in their pre battle dialouge. I think it was XIII

And Ken's kid isn't in any game. Just 3rd strike's ending.

EDIT: Just checked, It was Kim who mentioned it. Kyo hasn't completed high school yet.

This post has been edited by XenoBlade: 08 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#8 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:03 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 August 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

I'm sure in the canon he hasn't graduated. One of the later Kofs (I think either XI or XIII someone makes a joke about him not having completed high school yet in their pre battle dialouge. I think it was XIII

And Ken's kid isn't in any game. Just 3rd strike's ending.

EDIT: Just checked, It was Kim who mentioned it. Kyo hasn't completed high school yet.

Well I haven't played XIII or XI story mode so I'm going by the power of google among other things. EDIT: Considering that he dropped the outfit during 99 I thought that he just dropped out myself.

I just find it sad that Ken's kids are not in any SF fighting game but this is about BB!

someone was nice enough to upload footage

stages and screenshots

More stuff

Not translating it because I'm too lazy. Game is 30% complete and not 100% sure if Japan will have a 360 version but it is possible that internationally it will have a 360 version. Arcade version is coming first so far and console might be in 2013 before ACen.

Note: Amane is a guy.....*P*

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 08 August 2012 - 10:03 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#9 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:38 AM

Im a huge kof fan. I was certain he didn't, but not 100% sure. And its not really sad. SF needs no more shotos lol that and he is a kid in 3rd strike, which is the latest (time wise) sf.

I actually still need to see bb stuff. Tho I care more for the story then the fighting itself. Tho i like unlimited burst (that recharges)

Oh yeah, i knew kayo police was a guy. I watch tournament stuff all the time.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#10 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:00 AM

View PostXenoBlade, on 09 August 2012 - 08:38 AM, said:

Im a huge kof fan. I was certain he didn't, but not 100% sure. And its not really sad. SF needs no more shotos lol that and he is a kid in 3rd strike, which is the latest (time wise) sf.

I actually still need to see bb stuff. Tho I care more for the story then the fighting itself. Tho i like unlimited burst (that recharges)

Oh yeah, i knew kayo police was a guy. I watch tournament stuff all the time.

Besides that there is no new information.

Personally do not like Noel's new outfit when I saw the pixiv pictures exaggerate it in delicious fine detail. I didn't like her old military outfit but it's like now she's trying to show how she isn't as flat as a cutting board. ^^;

Dustloop is making rumors about who/what is Bullet. Some of them are very amusing.

It would be interesting to see Ken's son(s) not use the fireball formula but something completely original (due to them being kids also having a smaller hitbox just like Carl from BB?) but this is Capcom that we are talking about so my idea is very moot. I think the reason why I haven't went back to that fighting scene is that most players I ran into used the same old Ken/Ryu/Akuma/Chun li formula.

I'm not even going to bother with the SF time line because it's beyond confusing.
Spoiler

Also there is no Mu/Nu/etc. which is also interesting but it's too early.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#11 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

I need to see this noel image. People keep talking about it. Lol And Bullet too. Lol I really want BB for the story. Lol (p4a is a simple version of bb /gg. Lol)

And whoa whoa. That's probably American canon you seen. I haven't even heard of half of it.

Sf is straight forward with story. Cammy btw is a brainwashed "doll "serving bison (of many) to do his dirty work. Eventually see gets freed of the control and becomes like a british agent of some sort who wants to find other who were like her. Only pay attention to the games. Animes /movies /American shows are not canon.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#12 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

Posted Image

Bullet

Yeah Bullet is under speculation. There is no evidence on who/what she is yet. I'm laughing at the forums ideas about her in general.
Spoiler
The game isn't done and people love to make ideas for pre releases.

Spoiler

If I find more than what I post I'll let you guys know.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#13 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 11 August 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

Posted Image

Bullet

Yeah Bullet is under speculation. There is no evidence on who/what she is yet. I'm laughing at the forums ideas about her in general.
Spoiler
The game isn't done and people love to make ideas for pre releases.

If I find more than what I post I'll let you guys know.

DL has translated some basic profiles for the three newbies. Apparently Amane is looking for Carl so he can have him join his troupe of traveling actors (ew). Bullet was found on a battlefield (probably the Ikaruga Civil War) and raised by mercenaries. She's after Kokonoe for some reason. Azrael was thrown into prison for something and has been set loose in Ikaruga. Apparently he's a bit of a psycho.

This post has been edited by Aiddon Valentin: 11 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

#14 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 11 August 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

DL has translated some basic profiles for the three newbies. Apparently Amane is looking for Carl so he can have him join his troupe of traveling actors (ew). Bullet was found on a battlefield (probably the Ikaruga Civil War) and raised by mercenaries. She's after Kokonoe for some reason. Azrael was thrown into prison for something and has been set loose in Ikaruga. Apparently he's a bit of a psycho.

Oh god the girls and pixiv are going to have a field day with Amane. FAB man AND he's after a shouta boy...I think he outbeats Jin right now.

LOL Why are the muscle guys always slow or off? Zangy from SF, Kanji from Persona, etc. I think the only exception are Tager and Potemkin.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#15 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 11 August 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

Oh god the girls and pixiv are going to have a field day with Amane. FAB man AND he's after a shouta boy...I think he outbeats Jin right now.

LOL Why are the muscle guys always slow or off? Zangy from SF, Kanji from Persona, etc. I think the only exception are Tager and Potemkin.

Pixiv is already going bonkers with Bullet. There was art of her HOURS after her reveal

#16 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 11 August 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

Pixiv is already going bonkers with Bullet. There was art of her HOURS after her reveal

I can image, especially because of her outfit =w=
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#17 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:02 PM

new info from Mori during an interview with Famitsu:

-Japanese arcade release confirmed for Winter 2012.
-Game will be at TGS in September.
-There will be another loketest, but a date has not been decided on.
-Still no mention of an Xbox release.

-There will only be 3 story modes + a True Ending. You switch between several characters throughout each story as opposed to just playing as one throughout and all three stories are interconnected.
-Each story has a different boss.
-Bullet is based off of a beta design for Tager. Her drive is what Tager's was originally going to be.
-Amane was Tomokazu Sugita's (Ragna's JP VA) idea.
-Amane plays some sort of role in Rachel's plans.
-The Six Heroes and Sector Seven are both central parts of the plot. The Six Heroes subplot will be concluded in this game.
-Arakune speaks in coherent sentences now.
-Bullet and Azrael were both specifically created to have a major impact on the plot.
-Azrael was created as a character that actually has a reason to be fighting the entire cast.
-Azrael has a "deep relation" with both Tager and Kokonoe.
-Bang will play an extremely important role in the story.
-Chronofantasma means "the illusion of time."
-CP was originally intended to be the last game in the series, but they're having trouble wrapping up the plot and he mentioned that it probably won't be.

-Mu and Lambda are confirmed to not be playable... but he did mention that both would be in story mode...
-There is a currently-unannounced boss character.
-Of the three new characters, Amane is the most difficult to play. Bullet is the easiest.
-Amane's drill do lots of chip damage. (Mori mentioned that Amane cares more about dealing chip than anyone else.) He also cares more about hit-confirms than other characters.
-Azrael is slow and while his gameplay is intended to revolve around his Drive, he can still fight well without it. Mori compared him to Hakumen in terms of gameplay.
-Bullet's Drive throws are strike throws. (IE, they're blockable grabs that can be comboed into ala KoF)
-Overdrive is intended to be the offensive equivalent to Bursts. He noted that matches tend to end quickly once someone activates OD.
-Devoured By Darkness isn't the only super move that's better in Overdrive...
-Noel has a new Astral.
-Combos are shorter in this one as per fan request. Fans also complained that the game was too slow, so matches are supposed to be faster now.
-He dropped a hint (and nothing more) that Saya might be playable in the console version. This is not a confirmation!
-Some characters have been given more drastic changes than others. As an example, he mentioned that Ragna is mostly intact from Extend, but Jin and Arakune have both received extensive changes.
-On that note, he mentioned that they're trying to limit Arakune's Curse more.
-Stylish Mode is being reworked. He specifically mentioned P4U here...

-The old characters all had their themes remixed. He noted that MOTOR HEAD, for instance, has a totally different feel to it.
-All voice clips have been rerecorded.
-There are currently about 12 stages. The only stage from previous games is Rachel's.
-Jin does not have a new outfit because he's not the kind of character who cares too much about what he's wearing.

-The console version will have a CS-like tutorial and an Abyss-like mode. Other features are still in the planning stages.

#18 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 13 August 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

new info from Mori during an interview with Famitsu:

-Japanese arcade release confirmed for Winter 2012.
-Game will be at TGS in September.
-There will be another loketest, but a date has not been decided on.
-Still no mention of an Xbox release.

-CP was originally intended to be the last game in the series, but they're having trouble wrapping up the plot and he mentioned that it probably won't be.

-Mu and Lambda are confirmed to not be playable... but he did mention that both would be in story mode...

-Jin does not have a new outfit because he's not the kind of character who cares too much about what he's wearing.

I wanted Jin to have his trap outfit XD Oh well. I think the creator said that he really didn't like Jin or something? I remember Mori hated one or two characters so maybe that's why Jin doesn't have any major changes (and he decided to make some really weird excuse instead.) Seriously if Noel can get an outfit then so could he.

Wow......so what's after CP I wonder?

*Can't stop laughing at the Xbox no release* Fans are going to be pissed in the USA if this is final and they might be pissed if Mu/Lab/Nu won't be in the final as well. So many butthurt people! Glad Jin is my main! o(`ω´*)o I hope they don't go through this. It makes sense in Japan since the Xbox isn't popular there but not really here or EU.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 13 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#19 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:10 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 13 August 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

I wanted Jin to have his trap outfit XD Oh well. I think the creator said that he really didn't like Jin or something? I remember Mori hated one or two characters so maybe that's why Jin doesn't have any major changes (and he decided to make some really weird excuse instead.) Seriously if Noel can get an outfit then so could he.

Wow......so what's after CP I wonder?

*Can't stop laughing at the Xbox no release* Fans are going to be pissed in the USA if this is final and they might be pissed if Mu/Lab/Nu won't be in the final as well. So many butthurt people! Glad Jin is my main! o(`ω´*)o I hope they don't go through this. It makes sense in Japan since the Xbox isn't popular there but not really here or EU.

It's going to come out on the 360, it'd be stupid for it not to in this day and age.

#20 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:08 AM

I was gonna get it on the ps3 anyway myself. Im gonna get anime fighters on it now. (Evej tho my 360 is my fighting machone) tho im not interested in bb as a competitive fighter. I just love the story. Lol Tho ill play some online stuff non seriously
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#21 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 14 August 2012 - 07:08 AM, said:

I was gonna get it on the ps3 anyway myself. Im gonna get anime fighters on it now. (Evej tho my 360 is my fighting machone) tho im not interested in bb as a competitive fighter. I just love the story. Lol Tho ill play some online stuff non seriously

The only game I want to play competitive is P4A. I tried to play BB competitive back in CT days and it failed. Too many people using Rags or Tager.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#22 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

arcade intro is up and Nu and Mu have returned:

http://www.youtube.c...&v=nUNgISYgm8I#!

Apparently Nu's Drive has changed, being a mode switch. I'm guessing it's like Aigis from P4A:

http://shoryuken.com...nu-13-revealed/

#23 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

View PostAiddon Valentin, on 17 October 2012 - 03:17 PM, said:

arcade intro is up and Nu and Mu have returned:

http://www.youtube.c...&v=nUNgISYgm8I#!

Apparently Nu's Drive has changed, being a mode switch. I'm guessing it's like Aigis from P4A:

http://shoryuken.com...nu-13-revealed/

Good now the fans can stop moaning about their mains, geez.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#24 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

i won't stand for people complaining about sakura's outfit. it is the best outfit.

that being said, looks cool. arc is pretty reliable, so just another great fighter to look forward to?

This post has been edited by Keiichi-chan: 17 October 2012 - 05:13 PM

#25 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

View PostKeiichi-chan, on 17 October 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

i won't stand for people complaining about sakura's outfit. it is the best outfit.

that being said, looks cool. arc is pretty reliable, so just another great fighter to look forward to?

Well I wouldn't had mind to see her in a similar outfit reamp like Chun li's outfit in the Alpha series; she's 19 now. But since she kept the same outfit either Capcom got lazy or they wanted her to be an indirect Kyo clone, who had the same outfit since KOF 95' and finally changed it in 99-2000 and then again recently. As Xeno mention Kyo NEVER did finish high school.

And Jin as well; that outfit in the artbook is official too. Trap Jin would had made his storyline more funny and it makes sense since he's not in the military anymore like Noel.

So far it looks like what Extend wasn't and might keep the BB fanboys to shut up finally about how the former game sucked.

Still maining Jin so far.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#26 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

sakura's design is way too iconic to change.

she's just wou;dn't be sakura without the school uniform, and up-skirt kicks.

#27 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

that's bad charater then if she is iconic for being pretty mush fanservius. so what if she comes back when she is 22. being in a school uniform at that age will just be out of place.
ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#28 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

View PostKeiichi-chan, on 18 October 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

sakura's design is way too iconic to change.

she's just wou;dn't be sakura without the school uniform, and up-skirt kicks.

Hey so was Chun Li and they changed her outfit and she's the fanservice Postergirl, (has the most doujinshi, appeared in almost every vs Capcom game, etc.)

I just thought it was weird when I seen the school outfit and realized that this was SF and not Alpha, but then I remembered this was Capcom and they probably don't like her compared to Chun Li, was lazy, or all of the above. Mind you I love Sakura.

@Visadin: if she does I'm writing a letter to Capcom.

EDIT: Next post I do I'm posting information; I seem to derail threads...a lot.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 18 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#29 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

I do like sakura too, but i do want her charater to change over the years of story. I can see her in some jappannes millatry uniform or something like that.

but cammy wins the fanserivus awards since she where a a skin type body sute that act like a thong bellow the belt line. i seen real art work of her that showed camaltoe for crying out loud. not fan art but people got paid by capcom to draw a outline of her vagina.

EDIT: didn't read the edit. ok so i never played this game series but it looks really cool.

This post has been edited by Visadin the insane: 18 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#30 User is offline   Aiddon Valentin 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

getting away from the topic of CAPCOM's lazy artists, here are some new screens for Mu and Nu:

http://www.famitsu.c...0/24023117.html

Nu has an anti-air move now and her Drive is now being able to switch modes for very different movesets. Mu has some updated moves and her Astral Heat's animation has been completely replaced.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users