• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Johnny Yong Bosch and Eyeshine

#1 User is offline   FoxxyRed520 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62562

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:32 AM

ACen 2013 will most likely be my first con, and I'd really like to see Johnny Yong Bosch (Adam on Power Rangers, Ichigo on Bleach, Vash on Trigun, etc.) and his band Eyeshine. I know they were guests for 2012, but I was unable to attend because I didn't know about it! I hope you guys will consider inviting them again.

#2 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

Yes! They were totally awesome and should come back for 2013!
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#3 User is offline   Dux-X-Bellorum 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61116

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

Agreed! Johnny yong basch's panel was so much fun! It was te first panel I ever went to and one of the few things I got out from behind my artist table for. I didn't go to the eyes hone concert but my friends had a really great time there. I think he would be a good guest to have again!

Excuse any typos. I'm doin this from my phone.
Howdy!
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/...s?ref=top_trail (I make cute stuff!)
YouTube: http://www.youtube.c...um?feature=mhee (I Let's Play!)
DeviantART: http://dux-x-bellorum.deviantart.com/ (I have nothing to say about this one!)

#4 User is offline   wolfgirl2009 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 62725

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:40 AM

i agree...it was his first year at ACen so therefore he has to come back to get the full awesomness that is ACen
Pip Pip Da Doodley Doo
Dear ACen 2013....HURRY UP!!!!

#5 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

I agree this would be amazing again. Eyeshine and Johnny are really great people and absolutely love what they do and I think they were awesome guests last year, and are awesome guests at other cons I have also seen them at. :D Eyeshine for 2013! Bring em' back!
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#6 User is offline   conspiracy_theory 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62983

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

I would really love to see Eyeshine again! They are amazing performers and extremely kind to their fans. I have friends that traveled from Florida in hopes of seeing them. It looks as though Anime-Zing! won't be having them as guests this year so I am hoping to be able to see them at ACen. It would make the whole experience even more party!
we are on the adventure together
stay strong, party hard, never let down
don't take any crap, this is why we are alive
and that you already know but it's important to remind ourselves
we decide how it works, we decide what we do in this life
and we will live it everyday until we can't live it anymore
and even then we will find a way to keep it going - Andrew WK

#7 User is offline   brisingr95 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63048

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

I would love to see Eyeshine at ACen this year! I saw them at Izumicon last year and if i have had known they where at ACen 2012 I would have gone to see them then also! Last year I did not know they where at the convention. It would be so awesome to see then again! Johnny Bosh is really funny and fun to talk to! The drummer Maurice is real cool to hang out with when givin' the chance to hang out. I think it would be real nice to see them at ACen this year. My friends also agree with me that ACen should invite them to play this year. Plus who doesn't want Johnny to be there? He is the Voice actor of bleach! What more can we ask for??

#8 User is offline   conspiracy_theory 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62983

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:40 AM

With the recent release of Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight it would be a great time to have Eyeshine be able to promote their wonderful, uplifting music. I hope somebody takes notice of this thread because I would love to see Johnny and Eyeshine again. They have always been incredibly kind and \are great people to be around.
we are on the adventure together
stay strong, party hard, never let down
don't take any crap, this is why we are alive
and that you already know but it's important to remind ourselves
we decide how it works, we decide what we do in this life
and we will live it everyday until we can't live it anymore
and even then we will find a way to keep it going - Andrew WK

#9 User is offline   MsLovelyCookie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 57517

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

I would love to see them in person! :thumbup: I saw one of the panels that they did and I feel love with them. :wub:
I'm Just A Girl In The World
Take A Good Look At Me
Just Your Typical Prototype...

Registration Staff: 2012-2014

#10 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

View Postconspiracy_theory, on 29 March 2013 - 07:40 AM, said:

With the recent release of Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight it would be a great time to have Eyeshine be able to promote their wonderful, uplifting music. I hope somebody takes notice of this thread because I would love to see Johnny and Eyeshine again. They have always been incredibly kind and \are great people to be around.

Totally agreed. And I'd love to add that they sound INCREDIBLE live. oh, man. They all truly are awesome people, and I would love to see their new bassist live! I really want to see what she can do! :D
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#11 User is offline   brisingr95 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 63048

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

i agree, seeing them play this live would be awesome!!!!! i hope they are invited back!

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 31 March 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

Totally agreed. And I'd love to add that they sound INCREDIBLE live. oh, man. They all truly are awesome people, and I would love to see their new bassist live! I really want to see what she can do! Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users