Two Masquerade/Skit questions

#1 User is offline   dark hope 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 20509

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

So I had a few questions...

1.Where/When can I register my Masquerade and Skit entries?

2.I plan to do a combat scene for my skit, but the weapons will all be plushie, do I still need to provide proof of combat experience/reliability? During the skit there will be NO swinging/beating with them. They will have velcro on them so they stick to the velcro vest the other person has on.

Thank you in advance for your time spent reading and answering my questions =P
I'm VASH THE STAMPEDE! But you can call me Valentinez Alkalinella Xihac Shushira Boheritz...Gombigovella Bluuuue Stratavari Talentrent Pierre Andre Charton-Haymoss Ivanovichi Baldos George Doitzel Kaiser the Third...don't hesitate to call.
New Vash the Stampede Public Figure Page

#2 User is offline   Jazhed508 

• ACen Staff - Masquerade
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 109

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

View Postdark hope, on 30 July 2012 - 11:27 PM, said:

So I had a few questions...

1.Where/When can I register my Masquerade and Skit entries?

2.I plan to do a combat scene for my skit, but the weapons will all be plushie, do I still need to provide proof of combat experience/reliability? During the skit there will be NO swinging/beating with them. They will have velcro on them so they stick to the velcro vest the other person has on.

Thank you in advance for your time spent reading and answering my questions =P

From what I have seen in the past, Jon opens up Masquerade pre-reg January 1st. He will give the link for the rules and forms by the middle of December at the absolute latest.

As for the other, Jon has all skit entries actually run through their skits before Masquerade in the office he is in, ensuring subject matter, preparedness of the entry and safety.

I would recommend keeping an eye on the Masquerade/Cosdplay forum section under Programming for more details.

Jason

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users